Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face it, Direct Game is not a good way to meet girls.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
He stops being a heart-throb the second he likes her.
Bullsh!t. If a girl is already visually turned on and into you, there is very little you can do to fukk up. Just dont be needy or creepy and your in.

I swear you guys complicate this stuff way too much.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D!ck Ramsey said:
Bullsh!t. If a girl is already visually turned on and into you, there is very little you can do to fukk up. Just dont be needy or creepy and your in.

I swear you guys complicate this stuff way too much.
What if she is not already visually turned on?

How many guys do you know that turn the heads of the 9s and 10s?

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
IT seems that you have to have a good non-verbal rapport before trying a direct approach - there has to be some natural chemistry in the air.
You are correct young Jedi. Chemistry is a must and a natural player is good at picking up on these frequencies.

Regardless of your approach I have found that women are more impressed by men who take what they want, then sissy boys who play mental footsies with them all night.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
What if she is not already visually turned on?
Then you got your work cut out. Indirect is the move in this scenario. There is a time and place for every type of game. Anyone who tells you that you should only do direct vs indirect or vice-versa does not know what they are talking about. A good player adapts to the situation at hand.

ChrizZ said:
How many guys do you know that turn the heads of the 9s and 10s?
You'd be surprised. Women's ideal types are wide and varied...you never know what a girl is into.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys can become more handsome if they just put an active effort in how they look(Clothes, face, etc).

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting discussion. I think that it is taking the 'seduction' aspect out of the picture momentarily and focusing on the #s game

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you just need more practice. besides. would you rather direct approach 100 girls and land 5 of them, or would you rather approach none and land 0 of them?

Real

Banned
Reaction score
i love it that guys who never had success with direct approach claim how bad it is - except for the fact that these same guys have never had ANY success IN ANY WAY (aka had sex with girls consistently, if at all)

its a pretty simple formula that goes like this:

"if you are a loser/chump/symp, then you will come off that way no matter what, be it direct approach, club game, parties, bars, online, mystery method, DOES NOT MATTER - you will not succeed with ANY method if deep down you are a chump and you know it

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like has been said, direct works great if there is already a mutual physical connection between us. If I'm checking out a girl and she's checking me out, I'll go straight up with balls of steel and say "Hey, I think you're damn cute...let's go out." Get the number, and get date many more times than not.

It's all congruence. If you walk up to her shaky and nervous, then direct game is horrible. If you walk up and project a sexual aura and speak with confidence, the girl is going to be into you no matter what (and no you dont look like a pvssy for doing this, if anything you look way more masculine for cutting out the BS and going for what you want without having to pretend to ask her opinion on some bullsh!t first.)

Direct game (at least in my opinion) is NOT supplication or putting a woman on a pedestal. It's about being honest with yourself and the girl. This way, even a rejection gives you a confidence boost.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
D!ck Ramsey said:
Direct Game works best if you are handsome. If you are short, fat, and ugly you either have to be super charming or have something else going for ya cause its an uphill battle.

my boy is fat,late 30's,receding hairline and short but he's direct...hell walk past a girl and just tell her how sexy she look,she'll either say thank u,ignore him,give em a dirty look...no matter what response he gets he will still stick around and bug her for a minute usually and make small talk...ive seen him pull from 4-7..which is good in his case,girls in they early 20's...i guess its really just all about the swagger...i guy who will stick around after bein rejected from jump i guess is mysterious to women,not carin about gettin rejected...i look better than him and athketic build early 20's but cant do it,i need sum kind of a sign...if i get a look is the only way i can approach.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
i love it that guys who never had success with direct approach claim how bad it is - except for the fact that these same guys have never had ANY success IN ANY WAY (aka had sex with girls consistently, if at all)

its a pretty simple formula that goes like this:

"if you are a loser/chump/symp, then you will come off that way no matter what, be it direct approach, club game, parties, bars, online, mystery method, DOES NOT MATTER - you will not succeed with ANY method if deep down you are a chump and you know it
Damn Real, do you have to be so damn real! :up:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
i love it that guys who never had success with direct approach claim how bad it is
I love it that guys who never had success with direct approach claim how great it is. Most of them failed at being natural, then they tried indirect and failed because they don't know how to do it, then they settled on believing direct is the way.

Then they claim it's all in how you present yourself to the girl (I actually agree with this part). But their arguments (confidence) for why direct approaching would work are applicable to indirect tactics anyway. Then the one's that are successful with direct end up using most of the tactics of indirect yet they claim you don't need them and they don't work.

Really the only thing that separates indirect from direct is with direct you're making your interest and intentions very clearly-even verbalizing them. I don't see how that's necessary or beneficial in most cases.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct Game works for me.

I will expound more on this later. I have a family thing that I got to do.

comic_relief

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Really the only thing that separates indirect from direct is with direct you're making your interest and intentions very clearly-even verbalizing them. I don't see how that's necessary or beneficial in most cases.
This is a very common apprehension to directness. People say that it can't possibly work because AFC's are always telling the HB10's how hot they are right?

Does anyone else see the paradox in that statement? For starters, an AFC could barely muster a pathetic "Hello" without cracking his voice or wetting himself. Most are too terrified to even talk to a female.

Furthermore, you guys have the whole idea of directness completely wrong. It's not "Wow, you are beautiful" The chick already knows that and saying so just gives her more power. The whole philosophy can be summed up in 3 words

"I like you"

Its a simple yet drastic difference. All of a sudden the game is not about how hot she is. It's about what YOU like..no apologies made. Having said that, I rarely open direct, unless I know the chick is feeling me. For most social circumstances, indirect or situational openers have done wonders. But I never wait very long to go direct.

The problem with you guys is you choose to see the game in black and white. You are either direct or indirect. You dont realize how much of this game is just calibration... switching things up based on whatever vibe you are feeling at the time.

Whether you want to see it or not, all game must become direct. No matter what opener you use. no matter what you believe is the ultimate model of attraction, you must either demonstrate your intentions and risk getting rejected, or go home and wack off.

The biggest difference between direct vs indirect is the amount of time it takes you to put your cards on the table. If you carry yourself well, have tons of confidence and instinctively know when a chick is shooting you signals, then you can show these cards a lot sooner...sometimes even on the opener.

My point is that you fellows need to stop being such extremist. Anytime someone says "X type of game never works" it sets off my noob alarm. This stance reeks of inexperience and frustration, much like this forum does as a whole.

I'd like to see more of you providing examples of why sh!t does or doesn't work, you know like actual anecdotes of you talking and interacting with a female instead of masturbating to your favorite posters.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
There's no mispreceptions on my part. Only the belief from experience that you should be mysterious and be a challenge. Let the girl wonder if you like her or not. Make her jump through hoops and do some work and chase some. Telling her, "I like you", takes all the mystery and challenge out of it. There's no need or advantage to tell her. It doesn't generally make a girl want you more sexually. Most people don't want what they know they can have, and long for what they think they can't have.

You can be direct sometimes and it works if you're calibrated to the situation. It's the direct guys that think your going to amplify her attraction with compliments and showing a clear interest and discarding all the other indirect principles. Most girls want some challenge and if you make it clear you like her and want her upfront, you've eliminated a lot of your leverage right away unnecessarily.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works for you man. I'm just tired of fools trying something out a like ONCE and then assuming its worthless when it doesnt work out. Then they give misleading advice based on their limited experience.

Like I said, direct on the opener is not for everyone. I have rarely used it myself. But in my experience, girls dont want you to be too much of a challenge. A little bit is ok for intrigue but ultimately thats how THEY play the game. Most of my conquests call me a breath of fresh air because I dont dilly dally and essentially take what I want.

Direct, natural players are a rare commodity it seems. Of course my devilishly handsome looks could be helping a bit

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D!ck Ramsey said:
...My point is that you fellows need to stop being such extremist. Anytime someone says "X type of game never works" it sets off my noob alarm. This stance reeks of inexperience and frustration, much like this forum does as a whole....
The extremity of what they say is probably because they aren't trying to say something creative and they rely on boring cliches.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Like I said earlier, Direct is not an opener or a routine, if it is used as such, it will fail you.

2 whole weeks? Not nearly enough time to make lifestyle changes that will be reflected by your actions and your interactions with women.

BTW, I did 3 approaches last night and got 2 phone numbers. Other guys here are having good results as well.

Seems part of your problem is you're too worried about what other people will think about you, and when you do that, you sub-communicate nervousness and not confidence and relaxation.

Like I said, women will follow your lead. If you are not being congruent with a Direct lifestyle and philosophy, then you won't be congruent with your approaches and you will give off a wierd vibe which women will sense and it will make them uncomfortable.

When done correctly, a woman will light up like a Christmas Tree and I've even had girls, hot girls, tremble and shake from my opener. I know this because when I opened her, I took her hands in mine and held them and could feel her begin to tremble and she said "oh my god" about 2 or 3 times.

You need to make changes in your life that adopts a direct philosophy.
You should also do the missions and exercises and listen to the Shark CD's

Finally, you can't expect changes in 2 weeks. If you're ready to quit after such a short time, then being Direct with women and living a no-excuses lifestyle obviously isn't for you.

You can go back to using "Can a get a female opinion on something?" and other indirect openers and methods if you don't have the courage to make positive changes in your life.

Direct Lifestyle isn't for everyone. And guys think that it is an opener when there is a whole lot more to it than that.

The opener is probably less than 10% of the equation, so if you haven't learned the other 90% and I doubt you did in 2 weeks, then of course you're not going to have success.

Inner change takes time. This is why MM and other indirect methods are so popular, is because they are "shortcuts" but those same shortcuts that may get you fast results will not get you long-term results.

Once the girls looks past the style and sees that there is no substance, it's game over.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just browsing thru the threads here, and 95% of the guys don't have a clue as to what real direct game is.

THAT is the biggest problem I see is that guys think they can just open direct and they'll get laid.

95% of you are posting ignorance. Educate yourselves, then come back and post when you actually know what you are talking about.

At least when I bash MM, I have a fairly good working knowledge of it as I have studied it and read much of his material, practiced it, etc...

Can't say the same for most of you other guys bashing direct, as it's obvious you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
No even if you are hot, she may get all flustered and flattered, but in the end your still that guy that came up to her and said she was hot, nothing else to offer, girls need more.. they don't just fvck a guy cuz he's hot or they look like wh0res.
Exhibit A of someone who doesn't have a clue as to what Direct is about.

Dude, you're embarrassing yourself, at least to those not as ignorant as you.