Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face it, Direct Game is not a good way to meet girls.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LJC said:
First of all, it helps when you put a little edge on what it is you're saying. You don't walk up to her and tell her she has "gorgeous eyes". You tell her without getting up or walking over that she has a nice ass. You don't tell her she looks pretty in that sweater. You ask her if those things are real. What most of you guys are doing, the ones who don't think this works, you're being directly supplemental. You're not pulling direct game.

Second, it's a pull in, not an approach or a request; you're asking for something in a way that suggests you're not really asking. Direct game is when you tell a woman to stop walking and to come over to talk to you..and she does it. Direct game is when you're hanging out with two girls and you tell them out of nowhere to take their shirts off so you can see who has the better set of tits....and they do it, even when one of their boyfriends are in the room. Direct game is when you can do the same thing with two completely different women in a room full of people.... and they do it.

You don't have to hit them right out of the gates with it either. You can wait a few minutes. You can start off with a little indirect game and then nail them with it. You also have to have an intuitive judgement about people. You have to be able to read someone and just know that she or they will be cool with what you're about to do.

The key to it, what makes it all work, is that it gives a woman or women the impression that you are not afraid of, and not apologizing for being a typical man. In her head, it translates sexually. It gives her an assumption of what you're like in bed: BOLD.

Do it right, and she will be thinking GREAT SEX.

Do it wrong, and she will think you're PATHETIC.

You'll know which one she is thinking immediately after you say whatever it is you're going to say. If the results are positive, you're going to get laid.

You'll more than likely never get the results it is intended to get if you use sweetie-pie, AFC comments with no edge and no backbone.

What your saying isn't so bad, but you're putting a lot of vague qualifications on how direct is supposedly going to work and even changing it from how it's explained in the direct forums to a form of just fast sexual escalation without the romantic undertones. If you're saying be confident, bold and brazen about you sexuality that's fine. It doesn't mean you'll have more success than just being bold and confident without using sexual topics with her before you have her isolated.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I agree. How does a woman who has never seen you before know things like your reputation and social proof? And for the ones that do, would you really want to be involved with her just because of what you do and who you know?
Well go to a nightclub tonight by yourself and see if no one notices. Then go with a friends and especially with a good looking female and see if other girls don't treat you way better.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went 6/6 using Direct Game the other night.

Let's face it, if you say Direct Game DOESN'T work, then you either suck at it or are ugly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well go to a nightclub tonight by yourself and see if no one notices. Then go with a friends and especially with a good looking female and see if other girls don't treat you way better.
Perhaps, but why rely on other people to make yourself noticable? :confused:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. How does a woman who has never seen you before know things like your reputation and social proof? And for the ones that do
You've been in the club for 10 minutes by yourself. Thats negative Social Proof.

You're in the bar, friendly and chatty with a fun group of people, they're into you, thats Social Proof.

If the effects of your behavior are visible, then that will affect perceptions of you much more strongly.

Francisco said:
would you really want to be involved with her just because of what you do and who you know?
Yes? I don't dissociate myself from my own life, if thats what you're asking.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MVPlaya said:
You've been in the club for 10 minutes by yourself. Thats negative Social Proof.

You're in the bar, friendly and chatty with a fun group of people, they're into you, thats Social Proof.

If the effects of your behavior are visible, then that will affect perceptions of you much more strongly.

Yes? I don't dissociate myself from my own life, if thats what you're asking.
Why do you go to clubs? To dance? I don't think so. You go there to get hot chicks. So the first thing I do when I enter the club is to pick out the sexiest girl in there and approach her and don't stand around 10minutes by myself.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC said:
First of all, it helps when you put a little edge on what it is you're saying. You don't walk up to her and tell her she has "gorgeous eyes". You tell her without getting up or walking over that she has a nice ass. You don't tell her she looks pretty in that sweater. You ask her if those things are real.
So negging the target is now "direct game"?

LJC said:
You don't have to hit them right out of the gates with it either. You can wait a few minutes. You can start off with a little indirect game and then nail them with it.
So opening with an opinion opener, then moving to the seduction phase is now "Direct Game"?

Damn, this is confusing. There are like 5 people defending DG, 5 people opposing it, but we have 10 completely & utterly different definitions of what Direct Game is.

AND we have people on BOTH sides who are keyboard seduction experts (admitted virgins).

WTF are we even arguing about? Could we maybe just talk about openers, instead of pie-in-the-sky abstract life-states?

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Face it, Direct Game is not a good way to meet girls when you look like a bum who doesn't put any effort into your own appearance before trying to go mack on some hotties - GuitarWhizz you posted your pics, what I just said is the reason you have no success with direct approach

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
So negging the target is now "direct game"?

So opening with an opinion opener, then moving to the seduction phase is now "Direct Game"?

Damn, this is confusing. There are like 5 people defending DG, 5 people opposing it, but we have 10 completely & utterly different definitions of what Direct Game is.

AND we have people on BOTH sides who are keyboard seduction experts (admitted virgins).

WTF are we even arguing about? Could we maybe just talk about openers, instead of pie-in-the-sky abstract life-states?
Yeah I hear what you're saying. However, I'm not a virgin (and all my closes came from indirect approach and none from direct approaches) and I defined what I believe the fundamental difference between IDA and DA=DA you verbally state your interest and intentions and with Indirect you do not.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it, there are multiple ways to get girls and DG is one of them.
Stop wasting time, folks.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not for the faint of heart

my examples are taken from my life how can they be vague?

strength vs power

power is abstract you're dealing with things such as value. you prizing yourself that is indirect. you're basically getting them to chase you.

strength is your ability to effectively get things done. you're using your communication skills, your positive mindset, self-control to get a win

with strength comes power. direct and indirect go hand in hand. the indirect gets the women to bend to your will and the direct manifests the win.

for example:
her: lets just be friends
me: i want something more than friends
we arrange a date

this is using a direct tactic of laying my wants and her wants on the table so we can get a win-win situation...... this is using strength

the power (the indirect) is in it because women value the candidness as well as your ability to fight her opposition

direct and indirect are both ways you use to get a woman. the indirect gets the women to bend to your will while the direct manifests the win.

Last edited:

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but i do agree with you though direct approach is not the best way in approaching.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MVPlaya said:
So why do you go to a club and stand around by yourself? Personally I go to dance and mingle.
MVPlaya said:
What makes a bar any different than a club? They both have people in them. Ohhh, I get it, you're not comfortable around people you don't know and won't approach new people so you bring in your own! Gotcha...
MVPlaya said:
So here's the thing, you're chatting up people you already know and thinking people are watching you talk to other people; I don't know why, most people are into their own little cliques or dancing themselves; but if you're just talking to people you already know, how do you go about meeting other people? Are you waiting for them to walk up to you? Why should they? And if they don't all you've done is just had another night hanging out with people you already know. Real social proof is when you are able to expand your social circle.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Why do you go to clubs? To dance? I don't think so. You go there to get hot chicks. So the first thing I do when I enter the club is to pick out the sexiest girl in there and approach her and don't stand around 10minutes by myself.
Why wouldn't you dance?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Why wouldn't you dance?
I agree. Dancing can only help you get more girls. PUA stress to stay away from the dancefloor, because you cant run game there.

Okay, then what are you gonna say when she asks you to dance. Because all girls like to dance, and if she likes you at all she will want to dance with you. It gives her a little insite into your sexual skills.

Her: Let's go dance!

Dumb PUA: Uh, flossing, before or after you brush, duh uh, I mean, did you see that girl fight outside, duh uh???

:moon: :kick:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I agree. Dancing can only help you get more girls. PUA stress to stay away from the dancefloor, because you cant run game there.

Okay, then what are you gonna say when she asks you to dance. Because all girls like to dance, and if she likes you at all she will want to dance with you. It gives her a little insite into your sexual skills.

Her: Let's go dance!

Dumb PUA: Uh, flossing, before or after you brush, duh uh, I mean, did you see that girl fight outside, duh uh???

:moon: :kick:
Not only does dancing can show possible sexual prowess, it can show a man's ****iness, confidence (which is different from ****iness), playfulness among other things. It can easily differentiate yourself from half of the guys in the club.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why do you go to a club and stand around by yourself? Personally I go to dance and mingle.

What makes a bar any different than a club? They both have people in them. Ohhh, I get it, you're not comfortable around people you don't know and won't approach new people so you bring in your own! Gotcha...
I'm going to ignore your ****y and stupid routine and just tell you it doesn't work on guys.

You asked a really dumb question FdA, can people really gauge your social status before meeting you? I took the time to answer that question. You then replied and pretended my answer was what I do in nightclubs, which is fascinating since both examples conflict with eachother, but logic isn't your strong suit.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score

So you can walk right into a crowded club by yourself and straight onto the dance floor and right away start dancing and mingling with a group of girls (they always roll in groups) on the dance floor and they're not going to size you up? You must have some looks, skills and confidence to pull this offI know a guy that dances all the time and is a good dancer but it doesn't get him layed

At a club is basically a younger crowd a crowded meat market generally. Girls rolling in groups, with guy friends and Girl friends, easily jealous and trigger happy to ****block and blow out some random guy rolling in solo to "hit" on one of their friends. I'm over emphasizing the group dynamic here, but anyone that doesn't think these are real obstacles most guys will face in a club never goes to them or is just full of it

So here's the thing, you're chatting up people you already know and thinking people are watching you talk to other people; I don't know why, most people are into their own little cliques or dancing themselves; but if you're just talking to people you already know, how do you go about meeting other people? Are you waiting for them to walk up to you? Why should they? And if they don't all you've done is just had another night hanging out with people you already know. Real social proof is when you are able to expand your social circle.
That's an odd conclusion of what SP is useful for. You could do any number of other things with your SP. You might have someone in your group wing with you. You might get approached or someone else in your group may gain the attraction from another group.You might just natural merge your group into another group of people. The point is most pulls come towards the end of the night. Your group should naturally splinter as the night ends but in beginning of the night you SP will facilitate your successs later on.

If you roll there solo people will notice and will ask you, "Are you here by yourself". Negative SP. I'm not sure what you're saying F'D, that you're so good you can roll solo into a club and successfully overcome all these real obstacles? SP can give you an advantage and helps you overcome obstacles. How could anyone argue against that?

But back to direct, these people claim none of these dynamics are "real" or matter. And they claim they're doing something different from indirect game and getting success, but they have no real evidence to show for it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MVPlaya said:
... I took the time to answer that question. ..
Oh, did you say something relative? It wasn't really apparent. Oh, and that wasn't c/f, that was pure sarcasm; you should make a note of that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
That's an odd conclusion of what SP is useful for. You could do any number of other things with your SP. You might have someone in your group wing with you. You might get approached or someone else in your group may gain the attraction from another group.You might just natural merge your group into another group of people. The point is most pulls come towards the end of the night. Your group should naturally splinter as the night ends but in beginning of the night you SP will facilitate your successs later on.

If you roll there solo people will notice and will ask you, "Are you here by yourself". Negative SP. I'm not sure what you're saying F'D, that you're so good you can roll solo into a club and successfully overcome all these real obstacles? SP can give you an advantage and helps you overcome obstacles. How could anyone argue against that?

But back to direct, these people claim none of these dynamics are "real" or matter. And they claim they're doing something different from indirect game and getting success, but they have no real evidence to show for it.
So when through all of this do you actually meet someone new? All you are doing are things you feel are important IF someone actually notices you. This isn't going to happen unless you actually approach someone or get drunk and obnoxious.

And what if you did come to the club alone? If you have good interpersonal skills and are engaging do you think that they would hold it against you? Even if they did, why would you care? Wouldn't you just go engage someone else?

But you probably think that everyone in the club is watching your every move and is hoping that you'd crash and burn because they all saw you walk into the club alone, right? If you desperately need social proof, you need to be sociable yourself, not always leach off the popularity of your friends.