Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face it, Direct Game is not a good way to meet girls.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct is being misunderstood so much in this thread it's not even worth discussing. It takes a while to understand direct. It has nothing to do with what you say. It's an attitude, it's 100% focused on inner game. Going up to a girl and complimenting her is not equivalent to direct, it's just something you can choose to do if you are direct.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hot girl that has options will not choose a guy that tells her how beautiful she is because she gets that about 20 times a night when she goes clubbing.

Yeah, I know. "Hey, those guys do it all in a chumpish way from a position of neediness instead of confidence."

It still doesn't work. She will give you her number just to get rid of you because although you create some kind of value by being upfront it is usually not enough value for the 9s and 10s.

You have to show three things to make a woman really attracted to you. I just figured that out like a week ago and that week I got my new gf.

The things you have to convey are:

1. Be the leader of men

2. You have to be pre-selected by other women.

3. You have to be the protector of loved ones.

If you do this you WILL attract women.

This is from Mystery. I was a doubter at first, but this stuff really works if you understand it.

Don't get me wrong here. I believe we would all prefer direct game. However the social conditioning is too strong and women immediately roll their eyes and think you are a creep if you go direct on them because they just don't know how else to act. They are scared of you because they don't know you that's why they usually reject you immediately. They want to be lied to. It's sad, but it's the truth. Direct game is NOT how this game is played. I speak from experience, too.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
No even if you are hot, she may get all flustered and flattered, but in the end your still that guy that came up to her and said she was hot, nothing else to offer, girls need more.. they don't just fvck a guy cuz he's hot or they look like wh0res.

dont tell her she's hot you ididot

direct can also be as simple as "hey you are like the most beautiful girl ever, whats your name?" - works great if u are good looking yourself

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct is all attitude!

It is internalized!

It isn't Picking Up Chicks!

It is Telling the Truth!

It is being Honest with yourself and others!

It is Saving the world!

It is the only true way of doing anything and if anybody else thinks otherwise they are silly willy pants.. bla bla blahhhhh

SHUT UP!

Direct=

Opener: Say she is hot
Convo: mmhmm mmmhmmm (listen and don't lie be strong be honest)....
CLose: can I have your #\
Follow Up: Hmmmmm.... I should have listened.... What to talk about...hmmm?????
C&B!!!!!!!!!!!!

Direct Sucks! :rockon: :rockon:

Real

Banned
Reaction score
girls dont like the word hot, u cant just be creepy and walk up with a stupid look on your face and say "uhhhhhhhh wow you are hot"

dummy

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
A hot girl that has options will not choose a guy that tells her how beautiful she is because she gets that about 20 times a night when she goes clubbing.

Yeah, I know. "Hey, those guys do it all in a chumpish way from a position of neediness instead of confidence."

It still doesn't work. She will give you her number just to get rid of you because although you create some kind of value by being upfront it is usually not enough value for the 9s and 10s.

You have to show three things to make a woman really attracted to you. I just figured that out like a week ago and that week I got my new gf.

The things you have to convey are:

1. Be the leader of men

2. You have to be pre-selected by other women.

3. You have to be the protector of loved ones.

If you do this you WILL attract women.

This is from Mystery. I was a doubter at first, but this stuff really works if you understand it.

Don't get me wrong here. I believe we would all prefer direct game. However the social conditioning is too strong and women immediately roll their eyes and think you are a creep if you go direct on them because they just don't know how else to act. They are scared of you because they don't know you that's why they usually reject you immediately. They want to be lied to. It's sad, but it's the truth. Direct game is NOT how this game is played. I speak from experience, too.
Ok, you speak from experience, but from my experience most girls smile and talk to me for a few mins at least, bf or not, sometimes good/strong IOI's too and sometimes I close them successfully. Hell one of them closed me today. And thats 7-9s in the main with the odd 6 and 10 thrown in.

And I guess maybe there is some confusion in this thread or from myself. After opening directly, I then talk to the girl and joke around with her. I don't fixate about my lust for her at all, I get to know her, she gets to know me and there's a comfortable vibe of rapport and banter. I then suggest lunch and go for the close or whatever.

My opener is direct just to open, after that I chat with the girl and maybe flirt a little if it goes that way.

If you're on about opening direct, fixating on that with the girl, then closing, then yes I agree it's not enough; because you offer nothing else and don't convey your personality too her. :)

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Talking about things other then how you feel about her is indirect.

Direct is when you talk about how you think she's so hot and stuff. Something that does not work.
Ahhhh ok, I seeeee! Fair enough, I'll have to agree with this, because you need to show value to her by conveying your personality, getting to know her, building comfort, etc. etc. and not fixating only on the lust lol.

So I guess I open direct and then go indirect from there, fair enough.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brak86 said:
Obviously not, or at least you haven't been doing it correctly.
Lets say you are in a club. The hottest chick in there is surrounded by a ton of her friends and gets hit on at least twice every five minutes. You walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder. Turn her around, gaze in her eyes and say: "You are gorgeous. I want to get to know you better."

She will start shaking and trembling. "Oh my god. This man has balls. He is the man of my dreams" she thinks.

RIGHT???

WROOONG!!!!!!!!!!!

She will think: "Oh, another one of those guys. I don't want to talk to him. I don't know him, he's a stranger. He could be a serial killer. I wanna stay with my friends. I hope he is going to leave soon. He is pretty cute, but I don't want to be labled as a slut."

^

This is reality. It might work in day game if you can make her comfortable, but it doesn't work in a club/group scenario because social pressure is too big and the chick doesn't know how to react so she rejects you because she doesn't know any better.

A big downfall of direct is also that you lose a lot of social value in a public gathering if you get rejected. You will come off as a creep and desperate when you approach the next girl in the same manor.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Lets say you are in a club. The hottest chick in there is surrounded by a ton of her friends and gets hit on at least twice every five minutes. You walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder. Turn her around, gaze in her eyes and say: "You are gorgeous. I want to get to know you better."

She will start shaking and trembling. "Oh my god. This man has balls. He is the man of my dreams" she thinks.

RIGHT???

WROOONG!!!!!!!!!!!

She will think: "Oh, another one of those guys. I don't want to talk to him. I don't know him, he's a stranger. He could be a serial killer. I wanna stay with my friends. I hope he is going to leave soon. He is pretty cute, but I don't want to be labled as a slut."

^

This is reality. It might work in day game if you can make her comfortable, but it doesn't work in a club/group scenario because social pressure is too big and the chick doesn't know how to react so she rejects you because she doesn't know any better.

A big downfall of direct is also that you lose a lot of social value in a public gathering if you get rejected. You will come off as a creep and desperate when you approach the next girl in the same manor.
u dont go and tell girls u wanna get to know them, thats loser-talk, a suave player won't talk to a b1tch like that!

how many times do i have to give the ****ing example of how to directly talk to hotties?? i posted at least 5 times already

Real

Banned
Reaction score
p.s. Chriz, you virgin, giving advice based on FAILURE is retarded on your part, YOU can't know what works and what doesn't, only someone with lots of success can know

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

RIGHT???

WROOONG!!!!!!!!!!!

^

I don't know what clubs you go to, but in England girls don't get hit on by cold approaches all that much. I mean sure when they go clubbing, if they're hot they might get the odd approach. but generally it's just a lot of visual attention and grinding from friends and men.

You're using the opener as something that's important and decides what's next gonna happen. I literally just use it to open and then start talking, it's not a big thing that needs analysing by both you and the girl.

In nightclubs I don't really have an opener, sometimes I might just say "Alright?" if she's near me and we'll chat. If she finds you attractive she will give you her time to chat, it's really that simple.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

RIGHT???

WROOONG!!!!!!!!!!!

^

If you read my earlier post i said i was talking about day game, not night game.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct game is terrible for this reason -> YOU ARE TELLING HER YOU LIKE HER.

Girls HATE being liked or respected or admired by guys. They have to think you can do better then her, making her have a reason to even touch you. Otherwise your just some random stranger that she doesn't give a sh!t about that isn't offering ANYTHING for her.

This doesn't matter if she's a 10 or a fvcking 3. She has the pvssy which means she has the power and she'll choose the guy that is the most worth it for her. The more worth it the guy is, the more her friends will envy her and the less she'll look like a wh0re.

You guys saying direct game works are actually using INDIRECT game by chatting her up AFTER you said something lame that she choose to forget. It never worked because of you saying you like her.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl likes to be liked by a heart-throb, though.

Which is why this game doesn't work as well for fugly dudes.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He stops being a heart-throb the second he likes her.

Reaction score
sexybeast said:
You have a point mate, but thats one reason direct works so well. So a girl doesnt find you attractive. Are you going to be approach and be indirect (wasting time) and find out after 1hour she's not (sexually) interested in you? I'm not down with that. If other guys are thats cool.
That's right. A 95 % rejection rate is 95% of your time saved to pursue the 5% who is actually attracted to you. Since there are allot of women on this planet, that 5% could be a large number.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
p.s. Chriz, you virgin, giving advice based on FAILURE is retarded on your part, YOU can't know what works and what doesn't, only someone with lots of success can know
I'm not a virgin anymore. I just didn't want to make a bragging thread about it.

I used MM with success and I promise you it works.

Brak86 said:
If you read my earlier post i said i was talking about day game, not night game.
So what do you do in night game then?