Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

f/r: Brought home two chicks

stand

Banned
Reaction score
fruitopiax said:
You remind me of one my good looking friends who also gets laid alot.

Basically good looks + confidence (to approach talk to them) + social proof (you always seem to be able to bring them to a party you know off) = laying hbs.
True.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB 10? And her friend said "finish quickly"?

Maybe. I dunno.

Whole thing seems a little vague IMO, wouldn't surprise me if it was bollocks.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
HB 10? And her friend said "finish quickly"?

Maybe. I dunno.

Whole thing seems a little vague IMO, wouldn't surprise me if it was bollocks.
You're pathetic.

Hows the approach anxiety? Still struggling with it?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
You're pathetic.

Hows the approach anxiety? Still struggling with it?
I'm going to decline to respond to you, because, 1. I consider myself above people who seriously use PU terminology anyway, and 2. I'm almost certain the hottest girl I ever slept with was hotter than your "ten", even though I don't consider any girls tens.

Run along now.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
I'm going to decline to respond to you, because, 1. I consider myself above people who seriously use PU terminology anyway, and 2. I'm almost certain the hottest girl I ever slept with was hotter than your "ten", even though I don't consider any girls tens.

Run along now.
You're going to decline to respond to me, yet what would you call what you just did?

Honestly, you're are on my nuts more than some of these girls in my FRs. Step the f.uck back you retarded gimp and appreciate greatness when you read it. I have little to no doubt you're printing off my FRs and putting them on your wall.

You sound like a miserable f.uck in everyone of your posts. You're obviously not getting laid. You're useless. Now run along and patiently wait for my next FR.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
'why cant weeeee be friends......why cant weeeeeee be friends?'
Guy is obsessed with me.. Theres not much I can do, but consistently put him in his place.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work. Remember life is about fun, fun and earning a living so you can have fun living!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
You're going to decline to respond to me, yet what would you call what you just did?

Honestly, you're are on my nuts more than some of these girls in my FRs. Step the f.uck back you retarded gimp and appreciate greatness when you read it. I have little to no doubt you're printing off my FRs and putting them on your wall.

You sound like a miserable f.uck in everyone of your posts. You're obviously not getting laid. You're useless. Now run along and patiently wait for my next FR.
Lol. You're cute when angry.<blows kiss and turns away>

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
good work stand, you are inspiration to the afcs everywhere

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
I can't understand why L777 is always pissed off when there is nothing even negative in any of stand's posts to get pissed off about. Maybe he can't get laid and that is why he's pissed off at every one.
Well if you were a little more perceptive you'd notice the LR I posted from Last Thursday night. One of 3 this weekend. Straight up.

I only post reports that I feel will help the community, not every single lay. IMO that is boasting, and that was what Stand was doing in this post. Also it sounds fake. Most of his reports do, but that maybe just because of the vague way in which he writes them.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Im proud of you L777.

You posted 3 LR's about this last weekend and the completely negate any and all respect from me by being a douche in the LR's of another. Everyone should be inspired by you and learn not to be a douche for the sake of being a douche.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Well if you were a little more perceptive you'd notice the LR I posted from Last Thursday night. One of 3 this weekend. Straight up.

I only post reports that I feel will help the community, not every single lay. IMO that is boasting, and that was what Stand was doing in this post. Also it sounds fake. Most of his reports do, but that maybe just because of the vague way in which he writes them.
yeah stand isn't making this stuff up. I don't think anyone could except some adult film director and even they suck ass. So they're real. And besides I think this stuff does help guys. It can show them how to act. Stand doesn't get into every detail because we should be able to see. Stand's good there's no doubt about that. What would make him king is if he could get some virgin who isn't at a party or in that kind of atmosphere initially to sleep with him. I know he got a girl from the mall to go to a party so that can count kind of. But she wasn't a virgin I would imagine. Anyway, good post stand. Keep it up. And damn, only 19. you are a natural I would guess.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
Absolutely. Why the F not? Chocolate milk is the sh!t. And like mentioned I wanted to try and bang the other girl and it got her in the bed.

I thought it was funny, that being said, I could never drink white milk after having sex.