Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F buddy sees me out on a date.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me that she saw me but didn't want to say hi because I was out on a date. She then proceeds to tell me that we need to meet next week with a kissy emote. I didn't see her or would have given her a big hug and said hello.

My date was an attractive woman that weighs about 110 lbs. I really want to get her in bed so I can throw her around. Anyway set up a meeting with the f buddy.

Date with new girl went well will ask her out again.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see reason to worry here. Your values just goes higher in your FBs books, I guess.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see reason to worry here. Your values just goes higher in your FBs books, I guess.
I think you are correct. She was very anxious to set up another date. Wish she would have said something to me so I could have instilled a bit of dread in my date.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking for something committed/long-term.. Keep the FB around til the new gal asks you to be exclusive or play em both, your call. Its okay if they know other women are in your life and might have competition. The one's with HIGH INTEREST will wanna lock you down! All you gotta do is choose.

Good luck DJ!

-Krueg