"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Experiences with German women?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Hey guys,

Any of you got experience with German women? I've been living here for a number of years and have dated 2 so far, neither of them worked out, so just wondering what others' experiences have been like. I especially mean experiences with them while living in Germany.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I lived in Germany for about 7 months back in the early 2000s.

German women are def different. They are quite forward, and german people in general are very direct and very friendly. Intellectual conversation goes a long way there as compared to the US.

I was approached by women more there than anywhere else. At times, all it took was to be speaking a foreign language that they didn't understand.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,867
Reaction score
19,097
I lived in Germany for about 7 months back in the early 2000s.

German women are def different. They are quite forward, and german people in general are very direct and very friendly. Intellectual conversation goes a long way there as compared to the US.

I was approached by women more there than anywhere else. At times, all it took was to be speaking a foreign language that they didn't understand.
I am assuming English wouldn't qualify since so many know it...in general do they like English speakers/Americans there or no?
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I lived in Germany for about 7 months back in the early 2000s.

German women are def different. They are quite forward, and german people in general are very direct and very friendly. Intellectual conversation goes a long way there as compared to the US.

I was approached by women more there than anywhere else. At times, all it took was to be speaking a foreign language that they didn't understand.
Interesting, they never approach me, must be my looks and my vibe tho - I tend to be cold and unfriendly to strangers
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Interesting, they never approach me, must be my looks and my vibe tho - I tend to be cold and unfriendly to strangers
The approaches of german women are mostly indirect. Eye contact and light flirting. Women who approach direct or aggressive are mostly freaks, bitches or drunk.

Being direct in your intentions can make things very easy, because german men are not used to being direct with women. Most women here are often surprised how direct I am with them.

I‘ve never dated a girl above 29 and had only germans. Perhaps I‘ve been lucky so far, but till now they were/are all very loyal, family and relationship oriented, traditional, mostly conservative. I‘m 33 btw.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top