Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Experiences with German women?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any of you got experience with German women? I've been living here for a number of years and have dated 2 so far, neither of them worked out, so just wondering what others' experiences have been like. I especially mean experiences with them while living in Germany.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Germany for about 7 months back in the early 2000s.

German women are def different. They are quite forward, and german people in general are very direct and very friendly. Intellectual conversation goes a long way there as compared to the US.

I was approached by women more there than anywhere else. At times, all it took was to be speaking a foreign language that they didn't understand.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

German women are def different. They are quite forward, and german people in general are very direct and very friendly. Intellectual conversation goes a long way there as compared to the US.

I was approached by women more there than anywhere else. At times, all it took was to be speaking a foreign language that they didn't understand.
I am assuming English wouldn't qualify since so many know it...in general do they like English speakers/Americans there or no?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting, they never approach me, must be my looks and my vibe tho - I tend to be cold and unfriendly to strangers

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, they never approach me, must be my looks and my vibe tho - I tend to be cold and unfriendly to strangers
The approaches of german women are mostly indirect. Eye contact and light flirting. Women who approach direct or aggressive are mostly freaks, bitches or drunk.

Being direct in your intentions can make things very easy, because german men are not used to being direct with women. Most women here are often surprised how direct I am with them.

I‘ve never dated a girl above 29 and had only germans. Perhaps I‘ve been lucky so far, but till now they were/are all very loyal, family and relationship oriented, traditional, mostly conservative. I‘m 33 btw.