Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex with new man

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex and i have a kid,therefor we have contact. She lied to me about small things when we spoke over facetime. She has met a guy. Its not serious but maybe it Will she said to me. I Said i was happy for her,and i am!

They have been dating a couple of weeks (2 or 3)and he has already met our child! Thats to early! For three months ago she had a fwb but now another guy.
Am i right about its to early for him to meet our child?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex and i have a kid,therefor we have contact. She lied to me about small things when we spoke over facetime. She has met a guy. Its not serious but maybe it Will she said to me. I Said i was happy for her,and i am!

They have been dating a couple of weeks (2 or 3)and he has already met our child! Thats to early! For three months ago she had a fwb but now another guy.
depends a lot on why you got the divorce in the first place . Women never really can move truly forward , and usually use the children to get back on you

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When separated/divorced 3 years back, the ex started having a man over within a week of me moving out. Our daughter wasn't even 2, I was so upset an angry she thought that was reasonable thing to do with our daughter in the room next door. I've put it down to her being emotionally all over the shop and hope she wouldn't do that again now a few years have passed and our daughter is more aware of other people. Doesmt set a good example imo... men coming and going.

Woman I'm seeing now made it clear from the start she doesn't want her daughter to meet me until she knows if we re going to bevserious or not... which I respect her for.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful who you pick to have children with. It can backfire you really quick.

Besides him meeting your kid, she have a huge impact on you (stringing you along for a year and a half). Do you have plates, dating anyone else?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is absolutely too early and indicative of:
1) Bad mother, as in irresponsible and not putting the child before her.
2) In providing seeking mode, as in she wants to introduce the new guy to his new 'package deal' as soon as possible.

Control what you can to be a good father and masculine role model for your child and never bad mouth the ex in front of your child as tempting it may be.

Last edited:

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant do anything about him meeting our kid. Its up to her....
Her longest relationship before me was 5 months and now introducing a kid to the new guy after a couple of weeks....Its not a Good thing to do so early and chances it comes out Good for the relationship is poor.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is being completely reckless, showing disrespect to you and also her own daughter.
you should tell her how bad of a mother she is and tell her why you dont think she should bring random men around your daughter but in a calm masculine way not a butthurt way, but at the end of the day of course she is going to do whatever it is she wants. but you have balls so you have to stand up for your daughter and your own self respect, she has you right where she wants you, she wants to get you emotional and argumentative, and keep it going.
normally i would advise not to argue with women, and i still dont think you should but you definitely have to be assertive.
just make sure to be calm and masculine about it. and cut any unnecessary contact.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant do anything about him meeting our kid. Its up to her....
Her longest relationship before me was 5 months and now introducing a kid to the new guy after a couple of weeks....Its not a Good thing to do so early and chances it comes out Good for the relationship is poor.
there is nothing that you can do about it .

more or less you knew how she was before having a child togheter , and you still did it :)

next time vet better who you let in your life , and with whom you have children With

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is being completely reckless, showing disrespect to you and also her own daughter.
you should tell her how bad of a mother she is and tell her why you dont think she should bring random men around your daughter but in a calm masculine way not a butthurt way, but at the end of the day of course she is going to do whatever it is she wants. but you have balls so you have to stand up for your daughter and your own self respect, she has you right where she wants you, she wants to get you emotional and argumentative, and keep it going.
normally i would advise not to argue with women, and i still dont think you should but you definitely have to be assertive.
just make sure to be calm and masculine about it. and cut any unnecessary contact.
Have to be extremely careful with this approach.

Shes unlikely to agree and change. As we know women hold the cards with custody and barring drugs, alcohol issues on her side you stand to lose more than her.

She could just make up/exaggerate stuff to police and you'd have to spend loads in legal fees, wouldn't see you kid for ages etc.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to be extremely careful with this approach.

Shes unlikely to agree and change. As we know women hold the cards with custody and barring drugs, alcohol issues on her side you stand to lose more than her.

She could just make up/exaggerate stuff to police and you'd have to spend loads in legal fees, wouldn't see you kid for ages etc.
you do have a good point, because the fact of the matter is the courts are extremely biased towards woman, and she is still gonna probably do what she wants anyway.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 months young....
Similar age to mine when it happened mate.

It is so irresponsible, selfish, but there's no telling them that. Recall the anger, upset I felt. Her response was she's allowed/entitled to have sex if she wants... then said I was trying to control her, lol. Uh, why not wait until its on a night the child is with me? Think she was either emotionally all over the shop following breakup, or didn't want to miss her chance with a younger male she found attractive.

Hopefully a one off and she'll pull herself together as time passes. (Like it appears my ex has since then).

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not a one off , its immature and its cheating.
theres no way she feels comfortable with this guy after just a week, she has been likely talking with him before they broke up

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres no way she feels comfortable with this guy after just a week, she has been likely talking with him before they broke up
Her erlier fwb was a "friend" and the new guy i guess is a "friend" to. Ive seen he likes all my ex pics on instagram for like maybe 2 weeks.
Well im glad she found someone but its not gone last due to her prewiews in relationship.
Before me longest relation was 5 months and never lived with a guy. That AND introducing our child this early says it all.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah best you can hope for with someone like this is that she settles down with someone half decent, rather than a revolving door of new men every month... although Bolond ex doesn't appear to have the best track record for longevity.

My daughter became really close with the man my ex was seeing, they split 2 years later and my daughter still gets upset a little now over not seeing him anymore.
Causes me a bit of worry, as you're wary what the next man will be like who enters her life, living with your daughter.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My daughter became really close with the man my ex was seeing, they split 2 years later and my daughter still gets upset a little now over not seeing him anymore.
Causes me a bit of worry, as you're wary what the next man will be like who enters her life, living with your daughter.
That's exactly why a healthy woman should do this (and be concerned about the child first and foremost):
Woman I'm seeing now made it clear from the start she doesn't want her daughter to meet me until she knows if we re going to bevserious or not... which I respect her for.
Anything else is just selfish and the child will suffer... and they've already suffered enough from the divorce/breakup between the parents.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her erlier fwb was a "friend" and the new guy i guess is a "friend" to. Ive seen he likes all my ex pics on instagram for like maybe 2 weeks.
Well im glad she found someone but its not gone last due to her prewiews in relationship.
Before me longest relation was 5 months and never lived with a guy. That AND introducing our child this early says it all.
5 months ? she is scared of commitment, she wont last ... when she doesnt like something she is just gonna hop from guy to guy...
she is gonna do the same thing she did to you to other men
do yourself a favor and forget about this chick , there is so many women out there who are waiting for you .
dont let this make you become bitter, the next woman hasnt ****ed up , YET.. so dont take anything from this relationship except for your beautiful daughter and a lesson on screening women.
i've been through this before and i thought i wasnt gonna be able to bounce back but i did 10x , so trust me when i say this was just a lesson.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Wow...that is way way too early! She obviously goes all in on guys she meets so it seems she thinks he will be around for a while.

Reactions: B80