Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex with new man

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know.....
Bury her.

I would start documenting conversations with her over text and email and if at some point you put together enough "evidence" that she's not providing a safe environment for your child, THEN you could legally take action if you want full custody. Get her to talk about her boyfriends, FWBs, going out, drinking, etc., and document all of it. Then, hit her with the attorney bomb when she least suspects it. In other words, be a f*ucking pr*ick about it and take no prisoners.

Don't be so sure the "serious boyfriend" won't work out. PLENTY of beta male providers out there that will pay $$$$ for her and the kid just for your ex to date and fu*ck him.

Good luck.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bury her.

I would start documenting conversations with her over text and email and if at some point you put together enough "evidence" that she's not providing a safe environment for your child, THEN you could legally take action if you want full custody. Get her to talk about her boyfriends, FWBs, going out, drinking, etc., and document all of it. Then, hit her with the attorney bomb when she least suspects it. In other words, be a f*ucking pr*ick about it and take no prisoners.

Don't be so sure the "serious boyfriend" won't work out. PLENTY of beta male providers out there that will pay $$$$ for her and the kid just for your ex to date and fu*ck him.

Good luck.
And the fact that they are dating now with Corona....its not safe to meet random people AND she works with elderly people.
I mailed her boss to say that she is meeting multiple guys.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bury her.

Good luck.
I like this option , if she is not gonna respond to the other reasonable ways then this may be your only shot

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Contact at social services and going to talk to him about my ex. He gives me Good advices. Now for Christmas i am having our kid. I guess she is spending Christmas with the new guy. I really hope he fu**s her and dump her.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Contact at social services and going to talk to him about my ex. He gives me Good advices. Now for Christmas i am having our kid. I guess she is spending Christmas with the new guy. I really hope he fu**s her and dump her.
You're still obsessing about her and who is fvcking her. You need to find other girls to fvck

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still obsessing about her and who is fvcking her. You need to find other girls to fvck
Yes....The fact that i fought for her in 16 months and she just played me takes time to heal.....

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the fact that they are dating now with Corona....its not safe to meet random people AND she works with elderly people.
I mailed her boss to say that she is meeting multiple guys.
I know where you're coming from but that's getting into dodgy territory imo.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a couple of Days ago my ex updated that she was in a relationship with the new guy.(on facebook)
Who is he? He is gonna spend time with my kid!!! What to do????

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her longest relationship before me was 5 months and now introducing a kid to the new guy after a couple of weeks....Its not a Good thing to do so early and chances it comes out Good for the relationship is poor.
shes low hanging fruit, unfortunately most men have a scarcity mindset, the big fat obese whale in my apartment block would run circles round an accomplished handsome male on a dating app, so imagine your average joe finally gets a G/F he will stay with her through thick and think even though shes not all that(scarcity mindset/please dont leave me).......then he gets her pregnant. Cue misery & pain.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago she had an fwb and now a "serious" boyfriend. Both of them met our kid. This smells like hell,she has hit her head. Just **** she wants and i hope the new guy see her from What she is->broken.
I feel for you brother, my LTR has a bestfriend that is a young blonde nurse with a 2 year old and she seems to be with a new guy every 3 months. The father of the child is an ******* but I agree with him on some points. She has even told my GF and I that once or twice she has had sex in the same bed while her kid was asleep on one side. I told her she shouldn't do that and that if her ex every finds out he would be furious and she just didn't understand why.

It bothers me in this day in age when a woman doesn't see what is wrong with that.

Why are you face timing your ex? Dont say my kid. Its not needed.
Get your kid on your days and have no contact with her.
Its the best way to go. Save face here and dont give her the opportunity to tell you her love life.
You shouldn't care. If your child ends up in danger or abused then go to the authorities.
You can do nothing so move on.

This advice is for all single dads in your situation. No contact.
Pretty much the best advice you have is right here and the best you can do. 100% best advice here, wash your hands of the situation and move on.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God help you Bolond. You needed to beat that b1tch up while you can so she could respect you. She's trash and your kid deserves better mom.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fetched the kid yesterday at her place. Thought the new guy would be there. He was not. This fu**ing anxiety i have is killing me!
What to do!!??

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go talk to an attorney like others have suggested so you feel better. However, since I do this for a living, I can tell you that if you elect to talk to one this will be a long, drawn out battle that likely won’t get you as far as you like in court and will damage your communication ability with your ex as it pertains to your child.

Your better option is to simply talk to her again about the issues. I’d ask to talk to her without the child present. You can certainly try the “little black book” technique of writing everything down that she does you perceive as wrong to use in court, but I can tell you I think you’re only going to feed your own anxiety/anger with little payoff. Good luck, brother.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything but be all in with your kid. Be a great dad. It's not so much a (best revenge) thing, it's a big responsibility thing. Time flies, kids grow fast and always being good at dad duties will be paid back tenfold with love and respect from your daughter. Your ex can't fool your kid for long, she'll know who's who and what's really going on in no time.
My daughter at 23 cried on my shoulder, hugging me and wouldn't let go. She said she was worried she'll never find a man like me. It was very touching and flattering. At that level nothing your dingbat ex does will ever matter "ever".

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I'm in a similar circumstance.

Divorced and my daughter is almost 4.

Honestly, there is not much you can do when your child is with your mother unless shes doing something illegal or acting completely recklessly. This isn't either of those. Your ex is probably not going to welcome any advice and certainly not accept any criticism from you...Because you are the ex.

That's the hard part of a divorce or break up when there's a child. You can only influence the child and model good behavior when the child's with you. And you need to live with that and accept it for your own sanity.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its within reason, very easily resolved dealing with a mother of your child.... are you ready..........

you communicate with her, as if you are the professional paid mediator for Bolond!

NOT BOLOND HIMSELF,

2-3 line DM replies , or short chats of indifference, with no sweraring etc

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly, there is not much you can do when your child is with your mother unless shes doing something illegal or acting completely recklessly. This isn't either of those. Your ex is probably not going to welcome any advice and certainly not accept any criticism from you...Because you are the ex.

That's the hard part of a divorce or break up when there's a child. You can only influence the child and model good behavior when the child's with you. And you need to live with that and accept it for your own sanity.
Children my sons age (21 months) show direct if they

I can only trust my ex who she lets in in our childs life. The new guy should just Be a rolemodell and nothing Else. Only my ex and i have the responsibility for our kid. Letting a fwb meet our son makes me puke....
I hope she knows that only her and i should bring up our kid....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex and i have a kid,therefor we have contact. She lied to me about small things when we spoke over facetime. She has met a guy. Its not serious but maybe it Will she said to me. I Said i was happy for her,and i am!

They have been dating a couple of weeks (2 or 3)and he has already met our child! Thats to early! For three months ago she had a fwb but now another guy.
Am i right about its to early for him to meet our child?
You're right that it is too early to meet the kid.

This is the problem with having kids with women. More often than not, you're going to break up with her before the kid turns 18. You still have to deal with her after the relationship ends. That stinks.

When people break up without having kids, they usually don't have to interact. They may randomly run into each other with new significant others if they both stay in the same city and that metro area is on the smaller side (this typically happens in metro areas with less than 500,000 in population). That's annoying and uncomfortable, but not a royal pain like co-parenting.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Children my sons age (21 months) show direct if they

I can only trust my ex who she lets in in our childs life. The new guy should just Be a rolemodell and nothing Else. Only my ex and i have the responsibility for our kid. Letting a fwb meet our son makes me puke....
I hope she knows that only her and i should bring up our kid....
I understand that man. But, your ex is going to do what shes going to do. The sooner you accept that, the easier your life will be. I know it sucks.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the hardest things to deal with. hoepfully as time goes on the ex will become rational around this sort of thing.

I was the same mate when ex started having a man over right after we separated. luckily they ended up with each other until breaking up recently. I just hope she's grown up and won't behave the same in future with other men.