"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Ex Contacted Me, Should I Igonre her?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So I dumped her around 6 months ago!

Simply because the red flags was too many!

She has a history of nude modelling.
Has been involved in pornography.
Has done stripping.
And was sexualy abused as a child.

She is also occasional Cocaine User?

Do I ignore? Or try to smash her?
Strong possibility that she is BDP
Anyway I got a text from her today.

I think.she wants to fuk?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Rictor1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
61
Reaction score
103
Age
40
Ignore. Interesting timing as I also had an ex reach out to me in a voicemail (I didn't pick up) where she was crying the whole time. I'm going to ignore. I'm at a point in my life where I am able to remember the bad parts clearly instead of romanticizing the good parts.

It's a new day. Ignore her.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
So I dumped her around 6 months ago!

Simply because the red flags was too many!

She has a history of nude modelling.
Has been involved in pornography.
Has done stripping.
And was sexualy abused as a child.

She is also occasional Cocaine User?

Do I ignore? Or try to smash her?
Strong possibility that she is BDP
Anyway I got a text from her today.

I think.she wants to fuk?
You list 5 Red flags plus one possible that’s too large to ignore. Now you’re asking us if you should reply for the quick fuk.
Decide if you want quality people in your life or you want to plow a dirt road…
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Stick to how you felt before when you decided you were done with her. You've been fine for 6 months
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
So I dumped her around 6 months ago!

Simply because the red flags was too many!

She has a history of nude modelling.
Has been involved in pornography.
Has done stripping.
And was sexualy abused as a child.

She is also occasional Cocaine User?

Do I ignore? Or try to smash her?
Strong possibility that she is BDP
Anyway I got a text from her today.

I think.she wants to fuk?
If you have to ask then you should ignore.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So I dumped her around 6 months ago!

Simply because the red flags was too many!

She has a history of nude modelling.
Has been involved in pornography.
Has done stripping.
And was sexualy abused as a child.

She is also occasional Cocaine User?

Do I ignore? Or try to smash her?
Strong possibility that she is BDP
Anyway I got a text from her today.

I think.she wants to fuk?
If shes not trying to fvck next her
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You list 5 Red flags plus one possible that’s too large to ignore. Now you’re asking us if you should reply for the quick fuk.
Decide if you want quality people in your life or you want to plow a dirt road…

I like this answer.. The sex is tempting, however probably note wise to invite back this level of low quality.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You really need to ask? Re-read the red flags

She did most of that in her past... Other than the current cocaine use.

However it's a sea of red flags. I would have only banged and ran.

But decided to simply ignore
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She did most of that in her past... Other than the current cocaine use.

However it's a sea of red flags. I would have only banged and ran.

But decided to simply ignore
It can be "fun" as long as your not too involved. It's an adult decision up to you.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
What did she say when she contacted you? Was it through text?
 
Top