Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck are you doing here with her

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to try and failure is good- it forces to re-evaluate what you did wrong. You can only grow from failure ----- unless you are a mental case!

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never be fearful of approaching women. Most women will not come up to you, I don't care how good looking you are or how much money you have.

Never fear rejection, just move on to the next.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have capacity to communicate on levels men didn't even knew existed

Men always want to communicate logically ......women rarely do

When you learn to communicate with a woman outside of logic then you will start understanding them

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
i have never been in a relationship and almost never have sex with the same girl more then once so my advice is all about getting laid and nothing else.

the best way to get laid as fast and as much as possible with the women you want is this:

- Find a natural (NOT someone in seduction community) in your city who is similar height,race,looks level,etc....as you who is really good with women and gets laid a lot. start hanging out with this guy as much as possible whenever he goes out to meet women and simply copy everything he does.

you will make more progress in 2 weeks doing this then you will in 2 years of any other approach.

this is a 100% guaranteed way to succeed and as long as you live in a city with at least 300 000 people you should be able to find a guy similar to you who gets laid a lot.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would it be?

Mine would be, and it literary took me 25 years to get this, the "motif" of my life is me giving time to women who were in the end undeserving of my time.

Do not let your ego or self esteem control you when it comes to women. do not **** or date women for the sake of doing it, or at the very least, be careful of who you poke around with, because being with a crap women is 10x more damaging than being alone.
Smash or #next!

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop expecting women to do the logical thing. Women don’t know what logic is. Men naturally think that when they see a girl who is cute, they should go get her attention and talk to her. Women don’t follow this train of thought. Also, women’s sense of loyalty is nonexistent for the first little bit (the first 10 dates, etc.) and after that it’s usually pretty low still. You need to be constantly bringing more to the table in order to keep a woman.
Also, if you are ever giving more than 50% of the effort into a relationship, you need to have a talk with your partner. If you’re giving over 75% (and they are only giving 25%) get the hell out of there quick.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ultimately , its your choice how you choose to go about women
IMO, they are around when you're up
and on to the next when you're down
is that always tru? no
but you decide for your own self your own self whats your best interest
being with a woman who doesnt give a **** about you is a thousand times more damaging IMO
but nobody can ever tell us that , we have to reach that conclusion on our own to really see it

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They're full of emotions. Best not to pay too much attention to them; unless they are in physical or mental trouble.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never truly love a woman, when you do, your frame has gone. She will never love you in the same way & will suck the life from you until you are spent. Always watch her actions, what she says, means nothing most of the time. Control your finances with her, she will drain your bank account & get you into serious debt. Frame is difficult to control, check up on it regularly. If your frame is slipping take back control by covert means, add some dread. Make a woman work for your attention not the other way around. If you treat her like a Queen & she will treat you like a subject. Avoid social media chicks no matter how good they look. They are not posing for you..!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
First piece advice - Don’t be gay.

Second piece of advice - Listen with you eyes. We live in a world of lies. Also, Listen to your intuition - your intuition is the voice of your ancestors guiding you. They lived, gained experience and died. They passed it on to you. All of their lives and experiences live on inside you.
Nah, our experience comes from learning from our mistakes and failures and by observing such in others. Where is your evidence that knowledge and wisdom is transmitted through our genes?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, our experience comes from learning from our mistakes and failures and by observing such in others. Where is your evidence that knowledge and wisdom is transmitted through our genes?
There is a concept called epigenetics. There is ongoing research on the subject.