Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At all costs, learn to identify potential ASB and BPD women.

Unless you have a spine and heart of steel, and are a qualified psychiatrist, you will stand NO chance with these people.

And don't even think of taking one on because you think 'I can help her.'

You can't.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
Never EVER completely trust anyone, and trust women one notch less than men, especially when it comes to your legal/freedom or your money. Beware, BEWARE having kids, before you have 1/4 million $ invested for each kid you want to have. To have less is to abuse/neglect that kid, at least, thats true in the US.

Xdenova

Reaction score
Never EVER forget who you are.
Work as hard as you can for yourself, women are only compliments
to your life.
The moment you question your worth for a woman
is the moment to walk away.

Ay-stacs

Reaction score
Well,i take all the advice to be 98.7% true.but lets be realistic DJs,i think most of the words,techniques,methods etc.you've only heard about them but half(the advice)have little or no effect on women.But wat i can only say is(according to my experience in the field)that what we learn without action is useless.No offence.As at now,me,personaly am working on A Beta Me lyk Ay stacs 2.0.
When i was Becoming a dj(somewhere 2 years ago)i learnt that;
1.develop a self-confident mindset.remember What u think,you become!
2.Looks do matter.honestly can you date a gorilla.do your very best in maintaning your physical appearance.If i remember,so often when i wanted to speak to a girl that caught my interest,i got A+ in making excuses.i wud get nervous by saying things like,am not in my best clothes,what if she alredy has a BF,and stuff lyk that.so headsup-You look good,you feel good and Confident.
3.Women are more interested on how you make them feel than anything else that has to do with seduction.learn to be a master in how to feel good
4.Also have something interesting going on in your life(it might be your education,career or job)learn new hobies,expand your social circle,suround yoself with successful people,whatever separates you from the other guys.Be creative.believe me you,womem will flock to you like fly's on Sh*#.alittle historical there!
5.ONe of the best things i have learnt in the seduction community(on every other book sugested to impove a beta me,aystacs 2.0)including experience.is that*drum roll*
How you persive life.yes i know,but experience is the best teacher.when you persive life wonderful,everything you do(though we are not perfect)will be wonderful.let be your career,ambition,job,women(or whatever)execellent works will be done.This includes your mood.ok,tell me...some point in your life you've experienced that moment,when everything you did seemed flawless.every conversation leadin to a date and eventualy to whatever(you wanted out of that woman) happened at the time when you came to a point that''i love my life.am happy and nothing can reuine it''was all in a state(or mood)on a subconciously and consciously
Level.You was the real you.i bet as you recal that day,moment and feeling,u feel the emotions u felt which were Great if not Awsome.right?ofcourse.just imagine your day-to-day life feeling like this.huh?magical ryt?yes.Now all you have to do to be great in everything you do is-have the right frame when perceving your life.the'i dont give a f*ck mindset,the am fun guy to be around,am not perfect but atleast am real'frame.Do not dwel in the past nor be anxious about the future but simply embrace the present.
6.fear.
Fear destroys talents and prevents development.sometimes certain unexpected events and unfavourable circumstances create a sense of fear in us but we should always be guarded against fear takin over us.fear is only an imaginary perception,a sort of negative feeling and not reality.most of our fears are implanted in our subconscious mind and we are not aware of the reasons.the only way to get rid of them is to face them boldly.when you start acting boldly such fears gradualy disappear.i shal give you an example.Supose u are afraid of darkness.You know fuly wel darknes is nothing but absence of LIGHT.The place was filled with light is now dark bcoz of its absence.only light is absent otherwise the place remains the same.Then what is there to fear?nothng.inspite of your reasoning it continues to haunt you.Then how does one drive away fear to become fearles?Go into the darknes,boldly,determined to face watever might happen to you.Once you take this step and venture into the darkness,fear wil leave you for the simple reason that you experience,that darknes has no power to harm you.REPEAT THE SAME ACT SEVERAL TIMES UNTIL YOU ARE TOTALLY FEARLESS.
The same approach applies to any type of fear that haunts you.start doing the things you fear and repeat it until you become fearless.By the law of averages most things we think will happen,never happen at all.by g.c gonsan.i hope that helps.
There are so methods,techniques i can write but am sure you'll find what you need on this website.gota go...have chimpanzis to feed.Aystacs

Ay-stacs

Reaction score
experience learnt

Well,i take all the advice to be 98.7% true.but lets be realistic DJs,i think most of the words,techniques,methods etc.you've only heard about them but half(the advice)have little or no effect on women.But wat i can only say is(according to my experience in the field)that what we learn without action is useless.No offence.As at now,me,personaly am working on A Beta Me lyk Ay stacs 2.0.
When i was Becoming a dj(somewhere 2 years ago)i learnt that;
1.develop a self-confident mindset.remember What u think,you become!
2.Looks do matter.honestly can you date a gorilla.do your very best in maintaning your physical appearance.If i remember,so often when i wanted to speak to a girl that caught my interest,i got A+ in making excuses.i wud get nervous by saying things like,am not in my best clothes,what if she alredy has a BF,and stuff lyk that.so headsup-You look good,you feel good and Confident.
3.Women are more interested on how you make them feel than anything else that has to do with seduction.learn to be a master in how to feel good
4.Also have something interesting going on in your life(it might be your education,career or job)learn new hobies,expand your social circle,suround yoself with successful people,whatever separates you from the other guys.Be creative.believe me you,womem will flock to you like fly's on Sh*#.alittle historical there!
5.ONe of the best things i have learnt in the seduction community(on every other book sugested to impove a beta me,aystacs 2.0)including experience.is that*drum roll*
How you persive life.yes i know,but experience is the best teacher.when you persive life wonderful,everything you do(though we are not perfect)will be wonderful.let be your career,ambition,job,women(or whatever)execellent works will be done.This includes your mood.ok,tell me...some point in your life you've experienced that moment,when everything you did seemed flawless.every conversation leadin to a date and eventualy to whatever(you wanted out of that woman) happened at the time when you came to a point that''i love my life.am happy and nothing can reuine it''was all in a state(or mood)on a subconciously and consciously
Level.You was the real you.i bet as you recal that day,moment and feeling,u feel the emotions u felt which were Great if not Awsome.right?ofcourse.just imagine your day-to-day life feeling like this.huh?magical ryt?yes.Now all you have to do to be great in everything you do is-have the right frame when perceving your life.the'i dont give a f*ck mindset,the am fun guy to be around,am not perfect but atleast am real'frame.Do not dwel in the past nor be anxious about the future but simply embrace the present.
6.fear.
Fear destroys talents and prevents development.sometimes certain unexpected events and unfavourable circumstances create a sense of fear in us but we should always be guarded against fear takin over us.fear is only an imaginary perception,a sort of negative feeling and not reality.most of our fears are implanted in our subconscious mind and we are not aware of the reasons.the only way to get rid of them is to face them boldly.when you start acting boldly such fears gradualy disappear.i shal give you an example.Supose u are afraid of darkness.You know fuly wel darknes is nothing but absence of LIGHT.The place was filled with light is now dark bcoz of its absence.only light is absent otherwise the place remains the same.Then what is there to fear?nothng.inspite of your reasoning it continues to haunt you.Then how does one drive away fear to become fearles?Go into the darknes,boldly,determined to face watever might happen to you.Once you take this step and venture into the darkness,fear wil leave you for the simple reason that you experience,that darknes has no power to harm you.REPEAT THE SAME ACT SEVERAL TIMES UNTIL YOU ARE TOTALLY FEARLESS.
The same approach applies to any type of fear that haunts you.start doing the things you fear and repeat it until you become fearless.By the law of averages most things we think will happen,never happen at all.by g.c gonsan.i hope that helps.
There are so methods,techniques i can write but am sure you'll find what you need on this website.gota go...have chimpanzis to feed.Aystacs

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are with a woman and she brings you down, makes you question yourself, makes you cautious about the next words coming out of your mouth, you need to get out. She's lost respect for you, is frustrated in the relationship, your dominant frame is gone, and now she's just out to see how weak you really are.

If you treat women like prey and chase them too hard, they will react like prey. That is, they will get scared and a run away. A woman running away is a woman you will never turn on.

One of the easiest ways to attract a woman is to act like you are NOT hitting on her. She's been hit on by over-eager guys 1000s of times and can sniff out like its an instinct.

Once she's lost feelings for you, it is almost impossible to get her to get them back.

Women are little balls of nervous insecurity. Those that put up masks of confidence, independence, and a little *****iness, if you can pluck that outer shell you will often find a scared little girl inside.

Women sense neediness even when we think we are not being that way. You gotta do your best to never, ever give off this vibe. Not only is it an attraction killer, non-neediness is an attraction trigger.

If you've attracted a woman, she will start building an image of you in her mind. If you put yourself into her world too often during this period, the most likely outcome is that you disconfirm the fantasy image she's constructed and you disappoint her. Let her work on that fantasy by not always being around.

Most women will disappoint you, eventually.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 said:
one of the most important things is if things don't work out for whatever reason, let it go and never entertain the possibility of going back. never, never, i don't care what you had or didn't have...if she decided to cut you off for whatever reason then there is no need to ever consider that person worthy of being with because if she was and was the right one she would've never done that. never allow yourself to be held back because of one woman.

Everyone should rep this dude hands down

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Avoid women whose hobbies are "watching TV, reading books, shopping, travelling..."

Instead, target women whose hobbies are more unique and less revolving around media, marketing, and money. Hiking, kayaking, surfing, baking, sewing, photography, and gardening are examples of "unique" hobbies.

The reasons should be obvious, but, the women with "popular" hobbies aren't very independent, and are the most socially functional/dependent. Now, being social isn't necessarily bad, but when a woman derives pleasure from little else besides being social, you are going to find yourself being pressured or manipulated to "plug back into the matrix", playing many more games, and dealing with much more drama and trifling.

Simply put, women with "unique" hobbies are better people overall. Women with "popular" hobbies have little to offer besides excellent social skills and a conformist mindset.

The "popular" or "Barbie Clone" hobby types have a very poor "sense of self", which could also indicate other issues.

LSE's, AW's, Cluster B's... go ahead, ask them, "What are your hobbies?" See if you don't find the same to be true.
This.....is genius :up:

rossitheking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Avoid women whose hobbies are "watching TV, reading books, shopping, travelling..."

Instead, target women whose hobbies are more unique and less revolving around media, marketing, and money. Hiking, kayaking, surfing, baking, sewing, photography, and gardening are examples of "unique" hobbies.

The reasons should be obvious, but, the women with "popular" hobbies aren't very independent, and are the most socially functional/dependent. Now, being social isn't necessarily bad, but when a woman derives pleasure from little else besides being social, you are going to find yourself being pressured or manipulated to "plug back into the matrix", playing many more games, and dealing with much more drama and trifling.

Simply put, women with "unique" hobbies are better people overall. Women with "popular" hobbies have little to offer besides excellent social skills and a conformist mindset.

The "popular" or "Barbie Clone" hobby types have a very poor "sense of self", which could also indicate other issues.

LSE's, AW's, Cluster B's... go ahead, ask them, "What are your hobbies?" See if you don't find the same to be true.

Gold medal.

Midnight5O

Reaction score
Have Another Passion

If your sole focus is on women, then you automatically put **$$y on a "pedestal"; rendering your efforts useless. If you have something else that your passionate about, it can make you that much more attractive because you have no desire for women.

- Midnight

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, will never understand men's problems. Women have no empathy for men. Never go to a woman with your problems. when a woman wants to be friends what she really means is i want to flirt and have you buy me **** and you can tell me how awesome i am.