Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand

jophil28 said:
Here are some related thoughts..
Spend your time, efforts and attention only on quality women who demonstrate a HIGH interest level in you . Eject the AWs,fakes and flakes, cheaters, drinkers and drugies and women who have had multiple failed LTRs. Do not get involved with women who have other male "friends" . These "friends" are being used by her for all kinds of benefits..
Be very wary of single mothers and be willing to walk away at the first sign of problems. Never "negotiate" anything problematic with a woman. She could care less about mutual resolution of conflict. Women generally believe that they are entitled to have all difficulties resolve themselves in their favor, which really means that she expects you to give ground.

Keep you finger on the Eject lever for at least the first three months.

I was with you until you said "Women all want the issue when resolved to go in their favor." That of course isn't ALL women. But, I know where you are coming from. I am only speaking for myself (1 (me) out of googillion women) when I say this. I don't do that ****. When me and my fiancé don't agree about something we talk about it and we find a solution whether in my favor or not.

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, If a women hurts you or makes you cry or destroys you and sees that. Then, you keep going back to her?! Stop it because as long as you let her she'll keep toying with you. If you let her do it once she'll doing again.

Remember this! This is my own personal moral! Sorry don't mean ****! If they were sorry they wouldn't have done it in the first place. Period.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheeAwesomest said:
Yes, If a women hurts you or makes you cry or destroys you and sees that. Then, you keep going back to her?! Stop it because as long as you let her she'll keep toying with you. If you let her do it once she'll doing again.

Remember this! This is my own personal moral! Sorry don't mean ****! If they were sorry they wouldn't have done it in the first place. Period.
What really p!sses me off the most about this comment is that you as a woman know this which in other words you are admitting that pretty much all women do this. And the fact that as you know this, you (or any woman for that matter) don't seek to change that..... :cuss:

Whatever, at least you're honest about it......

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know all women..

ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
What really p!sses me off the most about this comment is that you as a woman know this which in other words you are admitting that pretty much all women do this. And the fact that as you know this, you (or any woman for that matter) don't seek to change that..... :cuss:

Whatever, at least you're honest about it......

I DON'T DO THIS. I see it done to alot of guys! Way too often. And they keep going back. The ones who I know. I'm like this chick does nit care about you. If she trys to put you in jail, lies on you.. Etc. Whatever. They don't listen.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheeAwesomest said:
I was with you until you said "Women all want the issue when resolved to go in their favor." That of course isn't ALL women. But, I know where you are coming from. I am only speaking for myself (1 (me) out of googillion women) when I say this. I don't do that ****. When me and my fiancé don't agree about something we talk about it and we find a solution whether in my favor or not.

Your advice sucks: I can't find it.

Oh... I understand EXACTLY what you're saying... from your actions.

Translated:
Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."
Ah... there we go. "Inappropriately."

•adds TheeAwesomest to the ignore list•

Now, don't "go" nuts and dump your fiancé to stalk me. My advice? Get yourself checked out.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are all the same. They'll make you feel the same. They are all equally special. And once you understand that you'll get over a lot of the AFC things.

Longshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would write what many have expounded on for years (and refers to what speakeasy wrote): first get to where YOU want to be both physically and emotionally, and should a gal come about in your life while you're enjoying life, work, and the rest, go for it and never make her the sole basis of your esteem, your well-being, YOUR life. Have your own groove going and she'll notice it more. Cheers.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would tell a person to read the rest of you guys' tips here and then add:

"And assume that your woman is NOT DIFFERENT and NOT the exception. She is just like ALLL the other women until she proves herself to you otherwise."

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say this, no matter what anyone says I swear to this:

Never underestimate the power of making a girl jealous.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheeAwesomest said:
please do not argue with a former member who is now deceased. he gave wonderful advice to all the members whether you agree with his opinion or not, he did a wonderful service with contributions here.
may he always rest in peace!

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
please do not argue with a former member who is now deceased. he gave wonderful advice to all the members whether you agree with his opinion or not, he did a wonderful service with contributions here.
may he always rest in peace!
He still does a wonderful contribution sir :yes:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'There is no Alpha with a side of Beta, there is only the man who’s genuine concern is first for himself, the man who prepares and provisions for himself, the man who maintains Frame to the point of arrogance because that’s who he is and what he genuinely merits.'

Rollo, 2014

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
True

TheMonkeyKing said:
'There is no Alpha with a side of Beta, there is only the man who’s genuine concern is first for himself, the man who prepares and provisions for himself, the man who maintains Frame to the point of arrogance because that’s who he is and what he genuinely merits.'

Rollo, 2014
That being said learn from yourself by doing things in different ways.

dh charles

Reaction score
Women are basically stupidity waiting to happen and we need to call their bluff about equality as they try to determine a politically correct way to re-define manhood. They can be emotional train wrecks if permitted to. We need the stand up and be proud your a man and that women are the weaker sex.....get over it already.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LSE's, AW's, Cluster B's... go ahead, ask them, "What are your hobbies?" See if you don't find the same to be true.
Faaaaaaaaaaaack! This's been written here for 10 years and I didn't know it.

I once asked my ex "What are your hobbies and passions?". She looked down and started crying.

The only passions I knew she had was watching TV, going to restaurant, travelling, shopping and reading books. Everything else she tried she just stopped doing it after about 1 month.

pjbrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Distance and cross border relationships never work out...You two start out with the best of intentions....

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds corny but 'be a strong man, so she can be a feminine woman.'
Be strong in values, so all can trust in you.
Be strong in body, so that ill health does not prevent you from caring for those you love.
Be strong in love for yourself so that others are unable to take away your confidence and self-belief.
Be stong in knowledge so that ignorance and the words of others do not trap you and take away your power.

If you give up your power in a relationship it is your fault if you are unhappy.

Take chances with women. Women want men who are confident enough to try, not men who are gentle enough to wait.

If it stops being fun don't do it.

ALWAYS be in charge of your own contraception and Vasectomies are your friend.

Don't buy a house for a woman.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I look for them to be hunters, fisher"men", shooters,, or martial artists. That's the type of woman who can bring something worthwhile to the relationship. If she's got an 18 wheeler license and history., I"d be a bit leery, tho.:)