Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

JYW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid of pruning. If you're going to break up from a toxic relationship, don't be afraid to lose all of the connections that you made through her. Do it right.

All her friends, associates. Like a branch from a tree, take out the calipres and *cut*. Throw away that branch and move on.

firelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do any **** to impress women/anyone, don't take **** from women/anyone and love yourself.

twixt

Don Juan
Reaction score
never EVER let her know about your stash of guns, gold coins, or any other real estate than your home. Own them thru Nevada corporations or whatever other "dodge" protects your privacy, but always consider her to be (at least POTENTIALLY) the WORST POSSIBLE enemy you could ever have! Because she IS, you know! She knows way too much about your business, your friends, your enemies, your property, your tax-status, your credit rating, any crimes you may have committed, your relatives, etc. Don't, DO NOT let her find out your "holdout, last ditch" reserves of money, etc. You will thank me for this info one day.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
-

-women look GOOD for a reason and that is to attract US. Many guys are intimated by a woman's beauty and thinks to himself "damn she's hot, there is no way that I am good looking enough for her". BULLSH!T. Women look that good to attract US. Our job isn't to match their level of attractiveness, our job is to either be attracted to THEM or NOT. In other words, you have my permission to stop being a whiny little b!tch who wonders if he is good looking enough.

SO DAMN TRUE, I FORGET SOMETIMES.....

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the most important things is if things don't work out for whatever reason, let it go and never entertain the possibility of going back. never, never, i don't care what you had or didn't have...if she decided to cut you off for whatever reason then there is no need to ever consider that person worthy of being with because if she was and was the right one she would've never done that. never allow yourself to be held back because of one woman.

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
Expunge the word "cheat" from your vocabulary. The word is meaningless. Everyone has sex with someone other than his/her mate. This is a very minor problem compared to sickness or war.

Every day, both of you make the decision to come back to bed together. Keep working on "us" rather than selfish indulgences in jealousy or confession. Your relationship will endure if you do not rub your own personal problems in your spouse's face. Your marriage is your greatest asset in identifying and solving each others' problems. Think about what your spouse needs and work to provide that.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the impulse you feel without logically thinking about it are right,whetever is about hitting on a girl or decided if someone is lieing or not.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A quote i learnt from watching swingers, really helped me chage the way i communicate with woman

"When you go up to her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from."

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on!

Mr. Me said:
When a woman does or says something that doesn't make sense to you and gives you one of those WTF?? moments, it's not that "women are illogical" or that "they don't make any sense" or that they're having a emotional moment or being absent-minded or anything else but the simple fact that...

they're bullsh!tting you.

You're having the WTF moment because you're trying to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense.
If your spider sense goes off there is a reason. The video confirms this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeeZSXY_swo&feature=related

You´ve gotta develop your spidey sense!! :woo:

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have standars when it comes to women, don't just accept any female who's willing to go to bed with you, ****ing one dime is way better that ****ing twenty fat chicks..........standards guys, standards.

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Avoid women whose hobbies are "watching TV, reading books, shopping, travelling..."

Instead, target women whose hobbies are more unique and less revolving around media, marketing, and money. Hiking, kayaking, surfing, baking, sewing, photography, and gardening are examples of "unique" hobbies.

The reasons should be obvious, but, the women with "popular" hobbies aren't very independent, and are the most socially functional/dependent. Now, being social isn't necessarily bad, but when a woman derives pleasure from little else besides being social, you are going to find yourself being pressured or manipulated to "plug back into the matrix", playing many more games, and dealing with much more drama and trifling.

Simply put, women with "unique" hobbies are better people overall. Women with "popular" hobbies have little to offer besides excellent social skills and a conformist mindset.

The "popular" or "Barbie Clone" hobby types have a very poor "sense of self", which could also indicate other issues.

LSE's, AW's, Cluster B's... go ahead, ask them, "What are your hobbies?" See if you don't find the same to be true.
OMG you are right holy shiiiiattt man you are good bro

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Women use sex to manipulate men. Women know that sex is their trump card - which is why in a relationship, the man slowly but surely gives the woman more and more power - he is addicted to the sex.

Pook put it best: "Women fear the celibate man the most because he cannot be controlled."
Ah when I started reading your post I said hmmm to myself this guy sounds like someone who has been reading the book of pook. Lol, turns out I was right. Anyway, I agree with a lot of things pook said. I just think in the book he was merely saying that we as guys should rise up above our desires not to completely ignore it.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
A woman will not make you happy if you are not already happy. You must make yourself happy. She is just the icing on a cake and should never be your entire life or reason for existence.
:rockon:
This is one ultimate suggestion that every guy should know. Love your self first. Nothing is going to make you happy until unless you are happy by your self. Women/Material/Sex

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
difference

drixsa said:
Interesting coming back for the first time in a while to see such overall mediocre and full-blown irrational advice being given.

Everyone has weakness and vulnerability or else were not human. People try so hard to rid themselves of such qualities by hiding it from others. It doesn't work, period. If you can accept your own flaws, negative qualities and shortcoming and be open about them, then they may likely stop being such bad things. Being comfortable with yourself and who you are means having a certain nonchalance towards your lacking aspects. By doing so you cease to be vulnerable.

Confidence isn't the large pecs, the German car or the one liners. That how people mask themselves.

Akus, are you secretly an angry teenage boy? :crackup: Fear the women who will fall for you because of your income, do not embrace them.

And I bet that makes you feel like a man. What kind of a person goes around treating females in a degrading manner? Serious insecurity buddy.

...yea and men can be trusted so much more? You are talking about people not just women.

Often, the women who pursue me and attempt to get my attention are not of interest to me. **If** you are referring to the women you are dating lacking significant interest of course you move on. There is chemistry or there isn't. Pursue the women who you find interesting.

You've got to be kidding me? If this is your advice based on experience then you are worthy at least of the 'F' and 'C' of AFC. If you're relationships are not enjoyable, fun fulfilling and meaningful then you're missing out and should either be dating someone else or considering the kind of person you are.
Relationships **can** benefit both people in them. I don't know about your previous situations but I'd say that relationships (and further on marriage) benefit men much much more so then women. Studies have shown time after time that divorced men have a very high interest in getting remarried while divorced women are significantly less interested. Can you get screwed on divorce settlements? Yes, definitely, but that's a risk you have to be willing to take (with some degree of insight into the quality of the person) when you ask a woman to marry you. Money has its importance but the loss of time, growth, happiness is a much bigger loss to your life than money.

Yea...the grass is always greener. Quality exists in every continent and every country.

Given that's a far from realistic situation, are we so much better? Who hasn't acted in a very undesirable way numerous times in life? Is it fair to judge a female, let alone a person in terms of their past actions? I know I've treated girls in ways they did not necessarily deserve to be treated. Should females potentially interested in you, look elsewhere because you've messed up in your past?

One of the few worthwhile comments on here:

Very good stuff

HAHA very true contermart.

This is the most insecure thing I've heard in a long time. If you're unhappy in a relationship you determine its value and decide if its something you want to work past or if its time to end things. So because you fear being "dumped" and think she is going to break up with you, your conclusion is to dump her first? Wow...

Oh Doctor, you may very well miss out on the great parts of life. Never be afraid of walking towards an opportunity. Sometimes those opportunities have the risk of heartbreak but all great things have potentially terrible outcomes. In your future do you want to look back on your life and be glad you never loved someone to the fullest extent? The issue here is more about who you are choosing to give that love to and who YOU become once you feel that way. Good luck

Why not focus on on what those principles are initially setup? I call, share my emotions when I desire to, and do as I think fit. Women don't reject because you call too soon or express emotions. Fearing actions, thoughts or connections is for the inferior.
wow you just came in and tried to blow everyone out but remember this there are different ways to deal with differnt problems depending on a situation and yes if you feel a girl is going to dump you, do it first because waiting for a woman to take the lead is a waste of time and even though everyone has vulnerabilities, only a true man is able to look those fears in the eye and still keep his cool and work to solve it

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's sad that mere women/sex means so much to so many who call themselves men.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disregard females, acquire dance moves.

This advice goes deep, very deep. I'm down there. And I plan on going even deeper.