Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ever kissed a popular woman?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love

Must have felt great to give Satan, I mean, VP Cheney, the finger. He can burn and rot in hell.
It was fun...The guy seemed fairly unphased; almost as if he had seen the finger enough times to be immune to it. Much like getting a vaccination of sorts.

Either way, I was glad to have to opportunity.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
julian, u really kissed angelina jolie?! how did it happen?

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
julian, u really kissed angelina jolie?! how did it happen?
LOL, fool. :(

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel dumb, but I still want someone to explain the Gerry Cooney joke to me. LOL.

How was it being with Joey Buttafuco????
Amy Fisher & the Buttafuccos actually lived not too far from me. :D

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I feel dumb, but I still want someone to explain the Gerry Cooney joke to me. LOL.

Amy Fisher & the Buttafuccos actually lived not too far from me. :D
That's very easy. Just ask any white guy over the age of 40 about Gerry Cooney. And notice their reaction. He's from your part of the country.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tibbetts
I live in Hawaii. Kelly Hu did the the Vagina Monologues show here. Damn wished I kissed her.
Ha. No chick who even so much as WATCHES the Vagina Monologues (for any other reason than to know the enemy's argument) gets near me. I don't care if she's a HB11.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Ha. No chick who even so much as WATCHES the Vagina Monologues (for any other reason than to know the enemy's argument) gets near me. I don't care if she's a HB11.
Do you even know what the vagina monolgoues are about? :rolleyes: It's not anti-DJ.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated this chick who has since put out a few albums. This happened before she was famous, and she was in love with her music more than anything. It was her all consuming passion and left her little time for much else. It was fun while it lasted though.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelina Jolie.

If he'd said she stuck her tongue in I'd believe him, especially if he said he was also her brother.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by CableLight
^ the boxer?

Anyway...I've never met/hooked up with anyone famous, but I gave **** Cheney the finger when he came to speak at my campus earlier this year. I'm %80 sure he saw it, but I guess I'll never know.
The "tolerant" left is at it again.

No wonder you guys keep losing.

And just what does this have to do with kissing a popular/famous woman?

You guys are just so bitter.

Deal with it - you lost. Again.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word negro. That feminist bull **** is going to be on my campus in February. ****ing gag me. I found this column online written by a woman on how much the Vagina Monologues is bad for women. I'm going to try and get it printed in our paper(I'm on it's staff).

**** the vagina monologues.

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about dating famous chics. I care about dating chics that put out. She doesn't have to be famous. Most famous chics sleep with famous dudes. I don't like to know the guys my chic has slept with. If you kissed a girl like Angelina Jolie, then you'd know that you also have billy bobs unit on your breath. I'd rather have a stangers unit on my breath than some dude every body knows.