Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ever kissed a popular woman?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have u ever kissed a really famous girl/woman or better had sex with her? let's see if there's any groupie in here:-D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I've dated & hooked up with a quasi-celebrity but it's not someone anyone here would care about or even know. But he's pretty famous in certain circles.

No groupie stories though... but that'd be cool. :D

I'm very curious to see what answers other people will give.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this girl, her name was Mariah Carey, but not the Mariah Carey everyone knows, lol, but I can say I've slept with Mariah Carey without being a liar. :D

tibbetts

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Hawaii. Kelly Hu did the the Vagina Monologues show here. Damn wished I kissed her.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
LOL. I've dated & hooked up with a quasi-celebrity but it's not someone anyone here would care about or even know. But he's pretty famous in certain circles.

No groupie stories though... but that'd be cool. :D

I'm very curious to see what answers other people will give.
So Malibu, what was it like being with Gerry Cooney?:D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
So Malibu, what was it like being with Gerry Cooney?:D
I'd be able to laugh at that joke if I knew who that was.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ the boxer?

Anyway...I've never met/hooked up with anyone famous, but I gave **** Cheney the finger when he came to speak at my campus earlier this year. I'm %80 sure he saw it, but I guess I'll never know.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Canberra 1 day after both the US and Chinese presidents came to visit. Does that count?

If I ever met a famous person, I'm going to ask them for $100 in front of the cameras. Let's face it, no famous person wants to look like a cheapskate, and its an easy hundred bucks for me.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my aunt is/was the manager of this very famous Artist here in Mexico. I've also got many great friends who are also in the buissiness. I've had the honor of meeting one of the most brilliant song writer's daughter (who is also a songrwriter, and sexy).

If I really take advantage of the relationship with my aunt, and others, I can get to meet any international artist that comes to Mexico. Meaning Lenny Kravitz, N'sync, BSB, just pick one. If MJ comes to Mexico again (his record assistance to his concerts here remains undefeated) you bet I'll meet him.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
^ the boxer?

Anyway...I've never met/hooked up with anyone famous, but I gave **** Cheney the finger when he came to speak at my campus earlier this year. I'm %80 sure he saw it, but I guess I'll never know.
Yes, the boxer. That joke had the potential to be real funny if she knew who he was; since she's from NY, and Cooney and the whole story, anyway, kinda like, hey Malibu,

How was it being with Joey Buttafuco????

Must have felt great to give Satan, I mean, VP Cheney, the finger. He can burn and rot in hell.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
If MJ comes to Mexico again (his record assistance to his concerts here remains undefeated) you bet I'll meet him.
He won't be going there again.
MJ will be in the slammer for a while.
After that, he's going to need catch up time with the little boys.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
He won't be going there again.
MJ will be in the slammer for a while.
After that, he's going to need catch up time with the little boys.
Innocent until proven guilty.

Besides, you're talking to the Michael Jackson guru in this forum. You can't possibly tell me something that incriminates Michael that I can't refute.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael Jackson is gay.

He likes little boys.

He sleeps with little boys.

Michael Jackson is gay

Question if you have kissed Michael Jackson does that count as "a popular woman"

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sleeps with little boys, and girls, yes. I've done that too.
He likes little boys, yes. I like them too. I prefer to go out with a group of kids and have fun playing ball or whatever rather than most things.

Is he gay? No one can know. Esp, if there is nothing that points to that. It wouldn't matter though. Freddie Mercury was gay.

Please, use some objective info that verifies your allegations. I'll discredit your info in a second. Try me.

By the way, no, it doesn't count.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wont mention any names, but i used to hang out with the niece of dubja when i was in australia. it was great. but no kiss though :(

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Angelina Jolie. for real.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Angelina Jolie. for real.
Damn I would love to kiss her. To be in bed with her and Catherine Zeta-Jones at the same time would be heaven.