"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

dunno bout it-

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
ok heres the low down

theres this hb8.5 thats always like sayin hi, even tho i dont talk to her at all, and lately shes been trying harder and harder to get my attention, like she hits my arm n ****.

Yes, i do know her, i chilled at lan cafe at daytime june and july earlier this year , n she was there, n we chilled n ****.

shes like so much younger than me, junior and im senior, thing is her friend is the HB8 i want. im gonna hit it since this is like a free shot that i basically didnt do anything to get - cause i just chilled listenin to hott songs at this lan cafe sumtimes lol.


CLIFFS NOTES
-young hb, short
-want her friend, tall
-gonna hit it, but young


thought comments?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Wow. I hope this is a joke. If not I don't know where to start.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I don't think you have enough game to hit it.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
lol @ huge trying to be nonchalant over what seems like the first gurl that ever showed interest in him.... Dawg, girls like guys or did you not know this? I know I did, so I don't need you telling me about it in your post :rolleyes:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Ok. If she's only a year or less younger than you I don't think there's enough of an age gap to consider her too young.

So you have what you consider a sure thing with one girl, but you'd rather be with her friend. Knowing the way girls are you should probably go with the girl you know digs you. Because if you try for her friend her friend'll probably turn you down, or at least not mess with you for long. Because her best friend has a thing for you. So you'd have to be Brad Pitt to pull it off.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by McKindley
Ok. If she's only a year or less younger than you I don't think there's enough of an age gap to consider her too young.

So you have what you consider a sure thing with one girl, but you'd rather be with her friend. Knowing the way girls are you should probably go with the girl you know digs you. Because if you try for her friend her friend'll probably turn you down, or at least not mess with you for long. Because her best friend has a thing for you. So you'd have to be Brad Pitt to pull it off.
3 years younger, and i think just attention *****, cause she like sayin i ignore her when shes around her friends so loud like to me, i gonna avoid this psycho at best.

thx for serious comments mckindley :)
 
Top