Dumped my not so loyal girlfriend but still want to have sex with her

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally if it's your woman or wife and some flakiness is occurring my belief is it's better to check and confirm versus going crazy playing a guessing game .

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing the will to live here.. FFS you have known this chick 6 weeks and she is your GF?

I probably know my postal delivery man, more than you know her..

She's a potential cheat, and you still want to bang her? Why? No other woman left in the word.. Where is your sense of dignity?

The silence from her is killing you? What makes you think you can continue banging her, and remain unattached, when just a few days of silence is sending you over the edge?

You need to walk away from this Shyte!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing the will to live here.. FFS you have known this chick 6 weeks and she is your GF?

I probably know my postal delivery man, more than you know her..

She's a potential cheat, and you still want to bang her? Why? No other woman left in the word.. Where is your sense of dignity?

The silence from her is killing you? What makes you think you can continue banging her, and remain unattached, when just a few days of silence is sending you over the edge?

You need to walk away from this Shyte!
The h0e can still be a plate. He shouldn't look at her as his woman. And if she's unreliable for s3x drop her.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hack phones..I just get them super drunk then look through their cellphone and then send crazy break up texts to all of the orbiters and boyfriends (I have never known a women to have a screen lock,they are lazy) You haven't lived till you have looked through a BPD's phone.....Sometimes I don't let them know I did it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The h0e can still be a plate. He shouldn't look at her as his woman. And if she's unreliable for s3x drop her.

Nothing wrong with a dude, turning a GF into a plate... But how many guys can actually pull that off? Without getting emotionally involved again.

Think about it.. OP calls her his GF only after 6 weeks.. Does this sound like someone who has his frame in check?

OP claims "The Silence Is Killing Him" for a girl he has only known 6 WEEKS... Again does that sound like someone coming from a position of strength?

How many times have we heard of stories of men, who have walked away from toxic woman, and we have advised them to walk away... But they insist on going back JUST for the sex..

Most of these dudes, end up back on square one, sucked back into another round of toxic Bullchit.

I don't think OP can pull it off. He sounds desperate!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a dude, turning a GF into a plate... But how many guys can actually pull that off? Without getting emotionally involved again.

Think about it.. OP calls her his GF only after 6 weeks.. Does this sound like someone who has his frame in check?

OP claims "The Silence Is Killing Him" for a girl he has only known 6 WEEKS... Again does that sound like someone coming from a position of strength?

How many times have we heard of stories of men, who have walked away from toxic woman, and we have advised them to walk away... But they insist on going back JUST for the sex..

Most of these dudes, end up back on square one, sucked back into another round of toxic Bullchit.

He does. At 6 weeks it's too early to worry about. It was just someone he was talking to . Going in the phone was kind of gay . I could see if that was his wife or woman of some years and he got tired of her lies .

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with you on many things. I just felt like if I don't bang her a couple more times and drop her I'd feel like a loser, but I do get everything you're saying..

I'm just thinking of movin on with my life then, though I really would've loved to teach the hoe a lesson

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on many things. I just felt like if I don't bang her a couple more times and drop her I'd feel like a loser, but I do get everything you're saying..

I'm just thinking of movin on with my life then, though I really would've loved to teach the hoe a lesson
I'd pound her for months straight if you are able. But don't waste time on her. If she's still DTF and reliable keep her around . If she's unreliable and plays games set her loose . It should be understood that with someone like her you need to have at least one other female .

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only found out by hacking her phone and she has no idea how I found out.. Weird but it was worth it... Can someone please help me with a strategy if any from this no contact period going forward so I can get to hit it some more before I leave? If not then how should I handle this
Hacking her phone is a little much but at least it worked out for you this time

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hacking her phone is a little much but at least it worked out for you this time
I dont think anyone should think it's that serious after six weeks . If it's been six years and you suspect your wife been lying for the last two, check her phone and email out . Respond accordingly.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a h0e. Treat her as such. If she's not reliable for fun and sex, ditch her.
Thanks for the advice.. I called her up last night to my house, took her clothes off and unfortunately she was on her periods. Just after she left she started texting me saying she's not some cheap girl and I shouldn't just call her up for sex, but I pretty much don't care how she feels now. I think it worked out pretty well for me

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.. I called her up last night to my house, took her clothes off and unfortunately she was on her periods. Just after she left she started texting me saying she's not some cheap girl and I shouldn't just call her up for sex, but I pretty much don't care how she feels now. I think it worked out pretty well for me
If she's on her period, get head. It's not about her being "cheap", its about her liking you enough that you are the priority for sex.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's on her period, get head. It's not about her being "cheap", its about her liking you enough that you are the priority for sex.
Called her up the second time last night and she couldn't see me coz she had to prepare for a test at school. Today I called her again and she said she's going somewhere and won't be coming back tonight. Is she trying to just make me jealous?? I then told her that if she's sleeping over at some other dudes place then I can't see her anymore.. She said ok to that lol.. What seems to confuse me is that the last time I called her over and she was on her periods, she later texted me that same night saying I should not try to use her for sex coz it'd hurt her. Now it seems as if she is flaking.. Help me mrgoodstuff

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it work if I lie to her that I want her back, and if she agrees I just **** and leave, just for sake of taking revenge?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Called her up the second time last night and she couldn't see me coz she had to prepare for a test at school. Today I called her again and she said she's going somewhere and won't be coming back tonight. Is she trying to just make me jealous?? I then told her that if she's sleeping over at some other dudes place then I can't see her anymore.. She said ok to that lol.. What seems to confuse me is that the last time I called her over and she was on her periods, she later texted me that same night saying I should not try to use her for sex coz it'd hurt her. Now it seems as if she is flaking.. Help me mrgoodstuff
You dumped her. She’s moving on with her life. I suggest you keep things clean and do the same. Trying to get sex from her signals to her that you have no other current options or that you’re still emotionally hooked on her…

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eff her flakiness, she's full of ish . Worry about something else. I'm not even sure you should let her bother you.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eff her flakiness, she's full of ish . Worry about something else. I'm not even sure you should let her bother you.
Thanks man.. Noticed she really enjoyed playing games with me with her flakiness. I deleted her numbers and I'm moving on now

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it work if I lie to her that I want her back, and if she agrees I just **** and leave, just for sake of taking revenge?

Seriously man, are you that desperate to bang her? It's over between you guys, and she CLEARLY is NOT interested in sleeping with you.. Why else you think she is making excuses..

Why do you need revenge? 6 weeks man... You barely know this girl, and your plotting revenge!

If you had been seeing her 6 months, I reckon you would be ready to dispose of her!

If a chick rejects you, or whatever you had comes to an END, you just walk away, with your dignity intact and invest in someone else, more worthy.

No need to Carrie out acts of revenge!

Last edited:

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously man, are you that desperate to bang her? It's over between you guys, and she CLEARLY is NOT interested in sleeping with you.. Why else you think she is making excuses..

Why do you need revenge? 6 weeks man... You barely know this girl, and your plotting revenge!

If you had been seeing her 6 months, I reckon you would be ready to dispose of her!

If a chick rejects you, or whatever you had comes to an END, you just walk away, with your dignity intact and invest in someone else, more worthy.

No need to Carrie out acts of revenge!
Thanks for the advice