Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dry Personality

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this is my biggest problem. There are guys who make crap money or are fat who get laid, so it's not money or appearance. How can I have more flavor to spit?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way in my eyes is probably find the things you are passionate about and pursue them. Whether it be hobbies, work or anything else. You probably aren't as dry as you think, you're just not in your frame or got your mojo.
1677287021549.png

Reaction score
I feel like this is my biggest problem. There are guys who make crap money or are fat who get laid, so it's not money or appearance. How can I have more flavor to spit?
Make a list of 10 things you want to learn more about in the next year. So for example it could be like:

1.Psychology
2. Golf
3. Piano
4. Fashion
5. US Politics
6. … etc…

You could also list off 10 things you’re not interested in:

1. Knitting
2. Construction
3. Manufacturing
4. Etc…

After that set 1-2 goals with specific milestones and deadlines.

Example: I want attend the gym 2 times a week for 3 months in a row.

or I want to go out to night club once a week for 4 weeks straight.

Basically just become so busy with your own goals, hobbies, and interests that you have more than enough to talk about.

But bro just make sure you’re keeping up with basics of life like:

1. eating real food, exercising daily, sleeping 5-8 hours a night
2. advancing your career whether with school or work
3. Catching up with family and friends/ making new friends

Hope this helps

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta have a culture.. I grew up on hiphop culture mostly growing up in Brooklyn. Hip Hop culture and those who are inspired by it/grew up on it creates more cool people/players than any other culture.. That's because hip hop culture is all about being cool, tough, being a player and being baller (having alot of money). It's also the culture that started all this redpill sht, and one of the first cultures to tout the words *****.es, hoes, and taught men to spin/play women. Ofc I also listened to other stuff growing up, rock, alternative, house music, edm, reggae, big band, you name it. With culture comes slang, it comes a style of dressing, a demeanor and attitude.. these are all things that form a personality.

You also gotta have influences.. SOme of my influences were dudes who were players.. when I was in highschool, Jersey Shore was first popular.. it was a group of alpha males who worked out, got fly and hit the clubs every weekend and smashed diff chicks.. It was the first time ever that we seen this on TV, and it had a huge impact on people at the time. It was also a reality show, while most other stuff is scripted didnt have the same affect. I remember feeling and being alot similar to Pauly D.. Like we both spent alot of time working on our hair, making sure we always looked good.. always got alot of ladies. I even have a similar stature to him/facial structure and personality.

The reality of the coolest people in the world, and dudes who usually get alot of pu55y is that, they all have influences and rolemodels who they achieve to be like.. who they mimic, etc. We often see people and htink "man that dude is cooll" not knowing hes actually mimicking and modeling himself after someone else who was an influence to him... ALot of people aim to be like their fathers, but they also have some celebrity influence/ whether an artist/rapper/musician/actor/comedian/someone in their circle, older brother, older cousins, someone from their childhood or their neighborhood or their school.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a list of 10 things you want to learn more about in the next year. So for example it could be like:

1.Psychology
2. Golf
3. Piano
4. Fashion
5. US Politics
6. … etc…

You could also list off 10 things you’re not interested in:

1. Knitting
2. Construction
3. Manufacturing
4. Etc…

After that set 1-2 goals with specific milestones and deadlines.

Example: I want attend the gym 2 times a week for 3 months in a row.

or I want to go out to night club once a week for 4 weeks straight.

Basically just become so busy with your own goals, hobbies, and interests that you have more than enough to talk about.

But bro just make sure you’re keeping up with basics of life like:

1. eating real food, exercising daily, sleeping 5-8 hours a night
2. advancing your career whether with school or work
3. Catching up with family and friends/ making new friends

Hope this helps
Great post, screenshot worthy.

This personally thing stems from insecurity. So when you are by yourself you would rather be "more exiting ", or soley for women? I can imagine a man making a thread about this been on several dates where there was the infamous " awkward silence " and he didn't know how to deal with it.

Look, you dont have to be fecking mma champ who does bungee jumping and owner of a top 500 company to pull women. You just can't be a pushover. Even better of you understand your own worth ,and what is actually is you're bringing to the table.

Spitting flavor ahould be practiced in the mirror. I ain't kidding. Check a pick up video and rehearse it constantly. The game is to isolate a woman, and to " spit flavor" both via your mouthpiece and your bodylangue. E.g you talk to a woman in a club setting. if you notice interest try to close the deal asap. Don't linger around her trying to impress her. I've learned the hard way to get her numner asap. Might take a few minutes at most. Doesn't matter if it's club game street ,game or OLD game.

You can even disqualify yourself after she already gave you her number. A lotta men make the mistake to claim a woman right away, evengetting jealousif she takks to other men whole they've just met.. They'll linger around, they to show her bf qualities right away. This way an interaction with a woman can go really quick from exiting to dull. Keep the mystery alive. Pillow talk should be done after blowing her back out, not before.

Last edited:

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have money or muscles, your personality will be fine.
He's right. The confidence you get after lifting and becoming strong is unstoppable. When you put the work in consistently, over many months and years, and see the result, you almost have to have a strong self-assurance. Your testosterone is pumping and making you biologically more confident. Your muscles are swelling and you know it. Now you have value. Let the girls come! Who wants a piece of me? Then you become selective. Now you are selecting the girls, instead of the other way around. And that mindset — of you being the prize — is the biggest "personality" contributor there can be.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta have a culture.. I grew up on hiphop culture mostly growing up in Brooklyn. Hip Hop culture and those who are inspired by it/grew up on it creates more cool people/players than any other culture.. That's because hip hop culture is all about being cool, tough, being a player and being baller (having alot of money). It's also the culture that started all this redpill sht, and one of the first cultures to tout the words *****.es, hoes, and taught men to spin/play women. Ofc I also listened to other stuff growing up, rock, alternative, house music, edm, reggae, big band, you name it. With culture comes slang, it comes a style of dressing, a demeanor and attitude.. these are all things that form a personality.

You also gotta have influences.. SOme of my influences were dudes who were players.. when I was in highschool, Jersey Shore was first popular.. it was a group of alpha males who worked out, got fly and hit the clubs every weekend and smashed diff chicks.. It was the first time ever that we seen this on TV, and it had a huge impact on people at the time. It was also a reality show, while most other stuff is scripted didnt have the same affect. I remember feeling and being alot similar to Pauly D.. Like we both spent alot of time working on our hair, making sure we always looked good.. always got alot of ladies. I even have a similar stature to him/facial structure and personality.

The reality of the coolest people in the world, and dudes who usually get alot of pu55y is that, they all have influences and rolemodels who they achieve to be like.. who they mimic, etc. We often see people and htink "man that dude is cooll" not knowing hes actually mimicking and modeling himself after someone else who was an influence to him... ALot of people aim to be like their fathers, but they also have some celebrity influence/ whether an artist/rapper/musician/actor/comedian/someone in their circle, older brother, older cousins, someone from their childhood or their neighborhood or their school.
Excellent post

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strokes for different strokes everyone's personality is so different someone may think your dry someone may think your wise

I am yet to really discover a "one size fits all" personality type in my 30 years on the planet

Everyone wants to be "funny" but take it too far and nobody will take you seriously

Everyone wants to be "nice" but take it too far and all of a sudden you are a doormat

Conversely i know people who have tried to be everyones friend and have ended up as people pleasers both romantically and socially

Best advice i can offer is , understand who you are , what you stand for and what you find entertaining

Just amuse yourself and anyone you come across can then either take it or leave it

Billtx49

Reaction score
Focus on dry humor in your female social interactions, a funny but serious demeanor is portrayed, stay away from the glib variety, not attractive, too self centered, and not funny to most people …

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Become good at telling stories. Want to see some easy to use examples as to how? Watch late night shows with famous guests. They always tell stories and most of them are really good because they likely practiced them so many times...people love stories, especially when you are able to draw them into them and make them feel like they are there.

You'll know when you have become good because you literally will draw them in...they will start leaning towards you without even knowing as they are so enamored with the story they don't even realize it...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become good at telling stories.
Mystery was a big advocate of telling stories. Of course, with him, the point was that his stories would have an underlying theme that demonstrated that he was a bad@ss, or a popular guy, or had qualities females found attractive. I always thought his stories sounded transparent as to what he was really doing. But people do enjoy a good story, so if you have them it is a good way to socialize.

I used to have a few personal stories I liked to tell because they were interesting. I can't remember half of them now. But they didn't always portray me in the best light lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Mystery was a big advocate of telling stories. Of course, with him, the point was that his stories would have an underlying theme that demonstrated that he was a bad@ss, or a popular guy, or had qualities females found attractive. I always thought his stories sounded transparent as to what he was really doing. But people do enjoy a good story, so if you have them it is a good way to socialize.

I used to have a few personal stories I liked to tell because they were interesting. I can't remember half of them now. But they didn't always portray me in the best light lol.
Everyone has good stories they can tell...just have to find them and practice telling them enough until they become second nature.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become good at telling stories. Want to see some easy to use examples as to how? Watch late night shows with famous guests. They always tell stories and most of them are really good because they likely practiced them so many times...people love stories, especially when you are able to draw them into them and make them feel like they are there.

You'll know when you have become good because you literally will draw them in...they will start leaning towards you without even knowing as they are so enamored with the story they don't even realize it...
This is a good starting point, the next level is to tell the story differently each time with embellishments/variations, rather than repeating yourself. Diamond David Lee Roth is a GOAT at this:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I can make a shallow suggestion, watch one episode of whatever is the most popular series. In an hour, you'll pickup a lot of the context, and will feel more included in conversations about it. Maybe you only do that a few times a year, maybe more - the goal isn't to find a new series you like, but to understand what others like.

There's a risk you talk about yourself too much, without realizing others want to talk about themselves. I'd suggest you read the book "How To Win Friends And Influence People", which has over 75,000 five star ratings on Amazon (and is probably at a nearby library, too).

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I can make a shallow suggestion, watch one episode of whatever is the most popular series. In an hour, you'll pickup a lot of the context, and will feel more included in conversations about it. Maybe you only do that a few times a year, maybe more - the goal isn't to find a new series you like, but to understand what others like.

There's a risk you talk about yourself too much, without realizing others want to talk about themselves. I'd suggest you read the book "How To Win Friends And Influence People", which has over 75,000 five star ratings on Amazon (and is probably at a nearby library, too).
Chances are whatever is popular will suck.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second @FlirtLife's recommendation, that is a genuinely good read and can help with social skills.

If you're looking for videos on the matter I enjoy Charisma on Command. I wouldn't take everything he says to heart, but it might give you perspective.,

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point that people like to talk about themselves. As opposed to most pickup material where they tell you to put yourself at the center of everything.