"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Drinkin - good or bad?

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Seen something like this in the bible but couldnt find it again, sorry to ask.

On the weekend theres always someones house to go to and its much more of a laugh if we are all drunk. Is this viewed as a bad thing by a girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Read Sammo's post "don't you want to be somebody?"
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Drinking = good

Getting Sloppy = making an a$$ of yourself and getting you're a$$ kicked if you fight.

Then again, I get sloppy every weekend.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Drinking is good if you aren't a tweak and can hold your liqour (i.e. not being an idiot).
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It all depends. I personally don't mind drunk girls at all but I know some guys who do. I gave up drinking because drunk people in general act like idiots though.

You should make your own choices. Just like with everything about a guy girls will vary in their preferences.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
I only drink if:

1) I'm definately not the only one drinking (i.e. party scenario)

2) Other people are already drunk and they start to piss me off with their prattle. Generally gets me calm enough to see their points of view and chill out.

On the whole...Yes, drinking is good. Yes, alcoholism is bad. Moderation is key, people.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
drink if YOU want to and if YOU think it's alright.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I think getting tipsy is a good idea... enough to feel the effects but be in control. I only ever get volumed when it's a special occasion and everyone else is doing the same.

Either way, it's your choice.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Drinking if you want to drink isn't always the best idea.

If you're the only one around getting hammered, and rationalize it with "Well, I want to drink," you're going to look like an alcoholic. Drinking is a social thing, and something that actually takes a little practice with before you become a "good" drunk. Ignore that last sentance if you actually enjoy stumbling down stairs and puking your brains out each night.

Obviously you dont need to drink because someone slurrs off "duuude, yous gots'ta take thish shhot wiff me" and you don't want to. It's common sense (or "moderation").

Do it when you want to, but not by yourself.
 

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
It's alot easier to have good sex with a clear, sober mind. Pass on the alcohol, not the sexual fortitude.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by Glimpseone
Pass on the alcohol, not the sexual fortitude.
I laughed at this. It sounds like something from an after-school special. Good words to live by though.
 
Top