Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
If you don’t know just say you don’t knowYou need another girl man.
nah he's right get another girl in your life, instant drama, competition anxiety and takes the pressure off your relationship. I was friends with my ex when I first met my now recent ex. Man you should have seen the amount of drama that caused.If you don’t know just say you don’t know
Why would you want to keep engaging in petty bs?If you don’t know just say you don’t know
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It’s in the womans domain to create drama. If it gets excessive = LeaveHow do you guys go about creating the drama your girl needs in her life to maintain her interest level high on you, either in a relationship or just cause dating
I don't. She can run as fast as she can and then kick a boulder if she needs that from me, I have zero tolerance for it.How do you guys go about creating the drama your girl needs in her life to maintain her interest level high on you, either in a relationship or just cause dating
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This is the Darkside of PUA game, it doesn't teach vetting/raising your socio-economical value. Sure there's crazy women at all economic ladders, but clearly the most unstable & dangerous women are at the bottom.This is how many men get in real trouble by the way. Toxic women that pull you into their frame , where they know exactly what type of men they want. Its start with a tattoo and ends in jail after some manufactured roadrage for example.
And they're the easiest to pull and get your D wet. If you are into pua shyte, you'd better be aware and familiar with how these types of women operate.This is the Darkside of PUA game, it doesn't teach vetting/raising your socio-economical value. Sure there's crazy women at all economic ladders, but clearly the most unstable & dangerous women are at the bottom.
I am extremely fortunate not be affected by this. My friend made many youthful mistakes but he was on the recovery path of becoming a well off skilled tradesman. He decided to stick his D in crazy again and this resulted in a nasty domestic assault case against him that lost this opportunity and has put his already bottom life on hold. I don't know who is at fault, but I am aware of how a crazy manipulative girl can push a man's buttons to the point of rage.And they're the easiest to pull and get your D wet. If you are into pua shyte, you'd better be aware and familiar with how these types of women operate.
This is how I landed a extremely toxic babymom and got someone in my life i can't get rid of now. By playing the game without reading the manual properly.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.