Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drama

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys go about creating the drama your girl needs in her life to maintain her interest level high on you, either in a relationship or just cause dating

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t know just say you don’t know
nah he's right get another girl in your life, instant drama, competition anxiety and takes the pressure off your relationship. I was friends with my ex when I first met my now recent ex. Man you should have seen the amount of drama that caused.

When I finally relented and removed the friend status of my ex-ex then my ex moved straight onto the next thing, me. Should have kept the ex-ex in the picture and allowed that to take the focus.

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys seem to be missing my point, i been around the block and as a guy I understand that woman crave drama it’s in their dna why do you think they watch all that soap bs on tv and as her man you need to be the one to provide that drama for her in her life cause if you don’t she will find it else where.
I’m wasn’t trying to make it sound like a girl of mine was giving me a hard time that’s not that case I wanted to see thoughts on how other guys go about creating that excitement/drama woman crave
And as for needing another girl don’t worry I’m always on the hunt ;)

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much of a hassle and headache man. But if you're really into doing that just be a dirtbag.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if you want to create drama do as they do in the soaps you mention. Lie to her, cheat on her, steal money from her. Make sure she finds out. Boom, there's your drama.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy.

When you get tired of her BS, stop all contact for 5-10 days. Answer no calls and texts.

Then when you feel like talking to her again, call her out of nowhere. ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.

This will do wonders to your relationship.

Billtx49

Reaction score
How do you guys go about creating the drama your girl needs in her life to maintain her interest level high on you, either in a relationship or just cause dating
It’s in the womans domain to create drama. If it gets excessive = Leave
Men don’t need drama

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't. She can run as fast as she can and then kick a boulder if she needs that from me, I have zero tolerance for it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you somehow feel inferior to her and feel like you need to raise the stakes . Lets never forget, play stupid games =winning stupid prizes.

Its like asking " how can a be more of a badboy?". Well, you can completely reframe your image or act so good that even Denzel would be jealous of your performance.

And ofcourse, I'll agree that a steady relationship where everything always goes well and friendly also won't work forever, but what type of relationship does??? Or I should say, there's a huge chance that you'll encounter a woman whose more on the toxic side of the spectrum thus she'll need drama from time to time. In that case just sit back and watch the show, i guarantee you that drama will come . Either due fading attraction , other people that enter the story or indeed you who'll take a gamble by stirring up shyte.

But if drama aint you that's a great thing! I've been in countless relationships where drama was the norm. So although I understand where you coming from , i can't help but think WHY ? Why ask more than you bargained for?

-Either you have a toxic woman and you feel that "you" are not enough.

-Or you are the problem and you want more " excitment ". If that's the case than you better check yaself before you wreck yourself.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how many men get in real trouble by the way. Toxic women that pull you into their frame , where they know exactly what type of men they want. Its start with a tattoo and ends in jail after some manufactured roadrage for example.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how many men get in real trouble by the way. Toxic women that pull you into their frame , where they know exactly what type of men they want. Its start with a tattoo and ends in jail after some manufactured roadrage for example.
This is the Darkside of PUA game, it doesn't teach vetting/raising your socio-economical value. Sure there's crazy women at all economic ladders, but clearly the most unstable & dangerous women are at the bottom.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the Darkside of PUA game, it doesn't teach vetting/raising your socio-economical value. Sure there's crazy women at all economic ladders, but clearly the most unstable & dangerous women are at the bottom.
And they're the easiest to pull and get your D wet. If you are into pua shyte, you'd better be aware and familiar with how these types of women operate.

This is how I landed a extremely toxic babymom and got someone in my life i can't get rid of now. By playing the game without reading the manual properly.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they're the easiest to pull and get your D wet. If you are into pua shyte, you'd better be aware and familiar with how these types of women operate.

This is how I landed a extremely toxic babymom and got someone in my life i can't get rid of now. By playing the game without reading the manual properly.
I am extremely fortunate not be affected by this. My friend made many youthful mistakes but he was on the recovery path of becoming a well off skilled tradesman. He decided to stick his D in crazy again and this resulted in a nasty domestic assault case against him that lost this opportunity and has put his already bottom life on hold. I don't know who is at fault, but I am aware of how a crazy manipulative girl can push a man's buttons to the point of rage.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship coaches say that zero arguing in a relationship is just as unhealthy as arguing too much. And I think that concept ties into drama somewhat. A female does have a need for drama. Usually she takes care of it herself. But if that's not the case, it doesn't hurt to come home late, cancel a date, etc. It keeps her hamster wheel spinning.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it so many dudes here have either "don" or "big" in their screenname?