Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drama

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Relationship coaches say that zero arguing in a relationship is just as unhealthy as arguing too much. And I think that concept ties into drama somewhat. A female does have a need for drama. Usually she takes care of it herself. But if that's not the case, it doesn't hurt to come home late, cancel a date, etc. It keeps her hamster wheel spinning.
Everyone is going to have argument or disagreement at times over something...people who want to have arguments over where to go to dinner or how to do something every night are simply toxic people.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys go about creating the drama your girl needs in her life to maintain her interest level high on you, either in a relationship or just cause dating
Phuck her good and deliberately leave her wanting more. Use intermittent reinforcement.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phuck her good and deliberately leave her wanting more. Use intermittent reinforcement.
I geuss something like this is the answer OP is looking for.

There are both masculine and feminine ways to cause drama. The masculine way is accomplished easiest when you "simply" have other women you're seeing, while not being honest about it. ( thats why a lotta women are in this particular masculine state nowadays, they are dishonest about their options).

The feminine way is arguing about minor issues. There's a reason why we say that you can't win when arguing with a women from a emotional pov. It's completely within her field of expertise.

Even setting up "rules " and calling her out on not following said rules leaves you in a rather reactive than proactive state , because you still need her "cooperation " in such dramas.

As i said before treat with caution. If you have a good woman ,you don't wanna poison the well just because some random RP guri told you to add unnecessary drama.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what OP means is that he wants to keep the spark going in his LTR, but he is confused by the internet BS that says you have to be a sociopath to keep a woman interested. First, if you are having to resort to "Drama" then you need to end the stupid childish relationship that you are in. Second, the best way to maintain high interest in a relationship is to be and focus on yourself. Drop the NPC BS and desperation shvt and relax.

M

member160292

I have a plate that suspects I’m dating other women. We went to a brewery a week ago and got a can to go since she loved it so much. She puts it in my fridge and a week later she comes by. Before she did, I hid that can just to see if she noticed.

She went BERSERK when she couldn’t find it in the fridge, I tell her check the cooler, pantry, fridge again. Every location I say it’s there, it’s there. It was hilarious for her to scramble around and keep asking Who drank it?!
Good times, I was trying not to burst out laughing the whole 20 minutes

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a plate that suspects I’m dating other women. We went to a brewery a week ago and got a can to go since she loved it so much. She puts it in my fridge and a week later she comes by. Before she did, I hid that can just to see if she noticed.

She went BERSERK when she couldn’t find it in the fridge, I tell her check the cooler, pantry, fridge again. Every location I say it’s there, it’s there. It was hilarious for her to scramble around and keep asking Who drank it?!
Good times, I was trying not to burst out laughing the whole 20 minutes
You've got to find it randomly in five seconds the next time she is over.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I put it back in the fridge when she was running around looking for it. I said see I told you it was there. She yelled IT’S WARM!
You've got to yell IT'S WARM next time you touch her P.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres always drama how can there not be drama. Theres always drama in your life every interesting guy has drama in his life. Theres so many opportunities for drama, you needing money, not having a decent job, being unhappy with your life, being unhappy with her, taking risks etc, not liking her friends, making a big deal and getting angry about stuff etc.

Drama is just anything that causes you not to be the the nice guy who is perfectly good her, beta male provider, happy with his job happy with his life happy with the system. The only way there is no drama is if your just a guy that treats her well, is happy with the country, happy with society, happy with his job etc but if you have any individual beliefs ideas or ambition above being a blue pilled normie it will cause drama cause the only guy who has no drama is a blue pilled normie. As soon as you do anything that questions the mainstream narrative of being a blue pilled normie nice guy who is happy with the system there will be drama.

In terms of other women, you dont really want this to be a cause of drama. The drama should come from you not someone else. If drama is coming from other women plates or whatever that does not make you look good cos an alpha male can handle multiple women without drama but drama comes from the women not being able to handle the rollercoaster of emotion within an alpha males life.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a good OP I just wanna say something else.

The fact is every decent guy should have drama in his life with or without women. The drama comes from your life. Why is there drama? If you as a guy are really pushing yourself and always want more and want to test yourself your beliefs and those of people around you it will cause drama. All great and exciting lives you can make a movie out of and every movie has drama.

In all movies and stories there is conflict. Drama comes from conflict. The conflict is between acceptance of the mainstream nice guy blue pilled beta or mainstream view vs taking risks and wanting more.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just had a plate give me big drama because, get this, my mother called me and we spoke for a minute and a half during dinner while we were in a restaurant, and because i also got a text from my mother late last sunday because I had a long trip that day and she wanted to know I arrived well. So basically she is jealous of my mother, who she doesnt even know and never met in person. So now she is on timeout from monday to at least friday. If after this she argues again with me over nonsense like this or doesnt change her behaviour in the future, she is done.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys go about creating the drama your girl needs in her life to maintain her interest level high on you, either in a relationship or just cause dating
I find cheating on them and going out a lot works.