Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out why TooColdUlrick is such an angry hemmhroid keto and I think I've come to a conclusion.

He is the guy you saw at Walmart with those two ghetto groupies. :crackup:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
No I get it and I disagree with it. I didn't need the old man to admit what he was doing (like he would do that anyway) or for them to tell me something like "We originally met in bar one night". It was clear enough why this old guy was with 2 young ghetto girls and why they were with him. And I can assume all the fvck I want about someone who is anonymous. Contrast that with the jack azzes who make assumption on here to thinly veil their flaming.
no, you don't get it at all.

this particular situation of yours illustrates a weak game, in the first place.

let me be clear: it is a WEAK game to take this situation of yours and assume anything from it, or draw any conclusions. these three people are of no concern to you AT ALL. NONE. ZERO. MOOT.

you are hung up as to whether you were right or wrong on your assumptions about them. you should not have had any assumptions or conclusions about them in the first place, because there are many valid reasons that could easily go either way.

why did this situation bother you so much? why did you feel the need to come here and post it on SS?

are you so insecure about yourself that you felt the need to come here and show us all (and yourself) this shining example of an AFC? i think so.

that is the point of this whole thing.

and as KontrollerX clearly understands: if you give certain people--who have diarrhea mouth--enough rope, they will hang themselves.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:

let me be clear: it is a WEAK game to take this situation of yours and assume anything from it, or draw any conclusions. these three people are of no concern to you AT ALL. NONE. ZERO. MOOT.

you are hung up as to whether you were right or wrong on your assumptions about them. you should not have had any assumptions or conclusions about them in the first place, because there are many valid reasons that could easily go either way.

why did this situation bother you so much? why did you feel the need to come here and post it on SS?

are you so insecure about yourself that you felt the need to come here and show us all (and yourself) this shining example of an AFC? i think so.

and as KontrollerX clearly understands: if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves.

Beautiful.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I've been trying to figure out why TooColdUlrick is such an angry hemmhroid keto and I think I've come to a conclusion.

He is the guy you saw at Walmart with those two ghetto groupies. :crackup:

I'm trying to not stoop to some of the others' level, but I do get a sense that some people definitely have their own agenda for being in an uproar, whether that's because they are like that guy, like the those girls (iqqi), are backing up their favorite poster or just flaming their unfavored poster. Point is they don't have much of a point in between all their assumptions and flaming :D .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:

and as KontrollerX clearly understands: if you give certain people--who have diarrhea mouth--enough rope, they will hang themselves.
If this isn't the most ridiculous and blatant example of someone telling another person not to assume then turning right around and making assumptions about that person then I don't know what is. Congratulations on contradicting yourself, being a hypocrite and being the pot calling the kettle black :up: .

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
If this isn't the most ridiculous and blantant example of someone telling another person not to assume then turning right around and making assumptions about that person then I don't know what is. Congratulations on contradicting yourself, being a hypocrite and being the pot calling the kettle black :up: .
Beautiful.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm trying to not stoop to some of the others' level, but I do get a sense that some people definitely have their own agenda for being in an uproar, whether that's because they are like that guy, like the those girls (iqqi), are backing up their favorite poster or just flaming their unfavored poster. Point is they don't have much of a point in between all their assumptions and flaming :D .
keto, i did not assume anything in my last post to you. i merely asked questions. you are a basket case.

there are a half dozen men on the Mature Man forum who post very excessively, who are self proclaiimed "experts" in psychology, in women, who always have women fawning all over them, who have EVERYTHING figured out, CLEARLY. but it is clear that they know very little about life, let alone being a DJ.

i think your stories are fiction. i say this from reading your WORDS, and not from assumptions. are you guys from the High School Forum? seriously, are you?

i won't name names, because i don't think i have to.

MM is becoming a basket case.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
you are a basket case.
MM is a basket case.

Another conclusion based on assumptions after you lectured me about assuming.

i think your stories are fiction. i say this from reading your WORDS, and not from assumptions. are you guys from the High School Forum? seriously, are you?
Well if you read someone's words and they never said they wrote fiction and that they were from the High School Forum, and you conclude that they are then you are making assumptions.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"there are a half dozen men on the Mature Man forum who post very excessively, who are self proclaiimed "experts" in psychology, in women, who always have women fawning all over them, who have EVERYTHING figured out, CLEARLY."

Lets see some proof of this.

Post some links where the posters you take issue with on the board have self proclaimed themselves psychology experts, experts in women and who have everything all figured out because I have never seen anyone that fits this bill.

I have seen guys here say they know a lot about a certain issue but never claim to know absolutely everything.

So yeah links providing direct evidence or quit yer yappin.

"but it is clear that they know very little about life, let alone being a DJ."

What do you know about life ya cranky old bastard?

Why don't you share with us in a new topic what you know about life and open up a dialogue instead of calling everyone keyboard jockeys which you yourself cannot prove you are not.

"i think your stories are fiction. i say this from reading your WORDS, and not from assumptions. are you guys from the High School Forum? seriously, are you?"

I think you are a moronic assh0le with a chip on his shoulder.

Seriously.

Are you??

"i won't name names, because i don't think i have to.

MM is becoming a basket case."

You won't name names because you are a punk b!tch that doesn't want to make anymore enemies.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Another conclusion based on assumptions after you lectured me about assuming.

Well if you read someone's words and they never said they wrote fiction and that they were from the High School Forum, and you conclude that they are then you are making assumptions.
look kiddo, those were conclusions of mine, not assumptions. i clearly said "based upon your words", from many many previous posts of yours that i've read over the last several MONTHS. MANY.

on second thought, i will call your asses out.

keto: you are a bitter, hostile, punk. you don't know sh!t about women.
KontrollerX: you are worse, a true masterpiece.
MacAvoy: don't know enough, but you are in the same crowd. consider that an assumption.
STR8UP: you are a pathological liar. i think you need professional help. really.

i can't see how any of you are the slightest bit successful in life.

you don't have to ban me. i'm outta here anyway.

again, peace and love to all.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
this is great entertainment.

keep it up boys

Yeah it's getting to just be entertainment now. But the problem is it's getting to the point a person can't post anything on here anymore without the usual suspects flaming them.

look kiddo, those were conclusions of mine, not assumptions
Your conclusion were built upon assumptions. And shaky ones at best. Then you say no one should make any assumptions. Deny it all you want.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah it's getting to just be entertainment now. But the problem is it's getting to the point a person can't post anything on here anymore without the usual suspects flaming them.

Your conclusion were built upon assumptions. And shaky ones at best. Then you say no one should make any assumptions. Deny it all you want.

the main thing is that we are on the internet.

in a blank message screen, sending text to each other.

its IMPOSSIBLE for any of us to truely know each other in this format.

this entire thing is pointless on both sides of the discussion.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went back in TooCold's post history.

Apparently trolling people here isn't a new hobby for him.

Surprise, surprise.

Not the first time he threatened to leave the forum for good either.

Lets all hope he honors his word this time.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
on second thought, i will call your asses out.

keto: you are a bitter, hostile, punk. you don't know sh!t about women.
KontrollerX: you are worse, a true masterpiece.
MacAvoy: don't know enough, but you are in the same crowd. consider that an assumption.
STR8UP: you are a pathological liar. i think you need professional help. really.
I like how you only called out the people in this thread that said something positive about keto.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
the main thing is that we are on the internet.

in a blank message screen, sending text to each other.

its IMPOSSIBLE for any of us to truely know each other in this format.

this entire thing is pointless on both sides of the discussion.

Well still iqqi and whoever else coming on here and calling someone ignorant, judgemental, bitter etc every time they post anything is flaming.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We might as well let this one die, people. If Keto wants to go around snooping in other people's business and assuming the worst, that is his life. I bet if he would have asked the man to "admit" what he was doing (lol that he has to admit anything), that man might have backhanded him. And Keto still didn't answer the question of what HE was doing out at that god forsaken time of the night. ;)

Or what his point was with this thread.

---------------Anyhoo-----------

Anyways, congrats on your third bar, TM. You SHOT WAY the fvck up there from this thread alone. You are poster #2 now (!!!), under only Rollo. You beat out VU!!!! You edged me out of #5, a$$hole!

I maintain the silence speaks a lot. From all the posters not saying anything on this thread, your reps regarding your replies on this thread from the silent ones says plenty on what the forum thinks.

By the way, this is a joke:

STR8UP said:
Do we need to start our own forum for the "deeper thinkers"?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I am dating a great women right now.

if I posted about it.

this is what Id get:

she will leave you
she is cheating on you
she is lying to you
no women can be that great
you see her to much
you are afc
she is using you
she has another man on the side
she cant possibly care for you in 2 months
you have one-i-tis

funny how so many posts here are observations about things that are threatening to them.
It's sad but something tells me you are the kind of guy that's gonna have to get screwed over half a dozen times before you open your eyes, cause if I remember correctly you were posting about roses and sunshine LAST time you were around.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the flames just keep on coming! Hahaha

Just when you think it dies down.:crackup: