Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight I saw a disgusting example of AFCism. I was at Walmart (I try to avoid the place as much as possible) and went to checkout. There was a man that looked to be in his 60's and distinquished enough ahead of me with his stuff on the conveyor and there was this very ghetto black woman there but at first I didn't even think they were together or really cared to notice. I loaded my stuff on the conveyor and waited for the guy to pay, and that's when I looked and realized what was going on. The ghetto woman was loading the bags into her cart and there was another ghetto girl even more ghetto and nasty looking than other (Huge tramp stamp and all) with a cart full of stuff too-I'm talking like vacuum cleaners and I don't know what all.

After they left, I asked the cashier if the guy was payed for all the other people. and she said, "Yeah...poor guy. I feel sorry for him." So then I left and outside in the parking lot I saw him helping load this stuff into his Saab.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you sound ignorant.

You looked and saw what was going on?

You have NO idea what was going on.

All you know is that he paid for something for them. They could have been his children. Or children in law.

I thought you were going to say they disrespected him in some awful manner, instead all you did was call them ghetto (what, were they black? not dressed to impress because they were just going to Walmart?), and say they were nasty.

Why so hateful towards people you don't know, and situations that aren't your business? What is the point, how does that improve your life?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Dude you sound ignorant.

You looked and saw what was going on?

You have NO idea what was going on.

All you know is that he paid for something for them. They could have been his children. Or children in law.

I thought you were going to say they disrespected him in some awful manner, instead all you did was call them ghetto (what, were they black? not dressed to impress because they were just going to Walmart?), and say they were nasty.

Why so hateful towards people you don't know, and situations that aren't your business? What is the point, how does that improve your life?
Sounds like I struck a nerve. You're a moron, read the story again. He was late 60's and the 2 girls were late 20's and black and ghetto as can be (the main things is they were obviously not related and the girls were ghetto and much younger than him) and going on a shopping spree with his credit card. The cashier knew what was up and I knew what was up.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Sounds like I struck a nerve. You're a moron, read the story again. He was late 60's and the 2 girls were late 20's and black and ghetto as can be (the main things is they were obviously not related and the girls were ghetto and much younger than him) and going on a shopping spree with his credit card. The cashier knew what was up and I knew what was up.
You did not know anything.

I just don't understand why you are so negative and judgemental about ppl that have nothing to do with you, and that you know nothing about. They weren't rude to you, or the man apparently. Just because they are black and the older man is the one paying, you call them ghetto and act like they are getting something for nothing.

When in reality you have NO CLUE what their relation is, or the economic status, or really ANYTHING about their life.

That whole transaction was NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

EDIT: BTW, yes, ppl like you DO get on my nerves.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You did not know anything.

I just don't understand why you are so negative and judgemental about ppl that have nothing to do with you, and that you know nothing about. They weren't rude to you, or the man apparently. Just because they are black and the older man is the one paying, you call them ghetto and act like they are getting something for nothing.

When in reality you have NO CLUE what their relation is, or the economic status, or really ANYTHING about their life.

That whole transaction was NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

EDIT: BTW, yes, ppl like you DO get on my nerves.

You keep getting stupider by the day. I know a ghetto former stripper/prostitute when I see one. You weren't there. Talk about judgemental. It was the wierdest sight I've ever seen. The old, feeble and well to do man was obviously buying these ghetto women's attention. The point of my thread is that some men will resort to anything for female companionship.

appasionata

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's not getting stupid. It's just your narrow and dumb spectacles that can see a very narrow portion of reality.

"The old feeble and well to do man was obviously buying these ghetto women's attention"...

Could you clarify to me how obvious that is ? I guess you are the moron in this case. How do you know that the man was buying companionship? Maybe he was just helping. Why is that never a possibility?

Apparently you are a man nearing his 30s - if you are not lying about your age, but your perception of the world is clearly infantile.

BTW, with this puny emotinal intelligence, you will never ever be even close to what people call " Don Juan state of mind "...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
appasionata said:
I think he's not getting stupid. It's just your narrow and dumb spectacles that can see a very narrow portion of reality.

"The old feeble and well to do man was obviously buying these ghetto women's attention"...

Could you clarify how obvious that is ? How do you know that the man was buying companionship? Maybe he was just helping. Why is that never a possibility?

Apparently you are a man nearing his 30s, but your perception of the world is clearly infantile.
Yeah and the woman cashier that went on and on about how strange it was and how she felt sorry for that guy has "narrow and dumb spectacles too" :rolleyes:. You are obviously some other regular poster or maybe even iqqi on another username. Jack a*s.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its great that you relate so well to a cashier at Walmart, Keto.

I am sure she is the epitome of grand judgement. Much more respectable then say two black ghetto girls in line.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I am sure she is the epitome of grand judgement. Much more respectable then say two black ghetto girls in line.
Or some ghetto female troll on here.

appasionata

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again

ketostix said:
You are obviously some other regular poster or maybe even iqqi on another username. Jack a*s.
Here's another blatant fact that you are indeed an imbecile. The above quote is yet another assumption which is so typical of your childish thinking.

And I am obviously using a sock puppet then?

I am afraid, no regular poster would bother to get a new account just to debunk your fascist claims in this forum.

The funny thing is that you are still not getting the sheer stupidity of your point and accusing people because it's basically wrong to us.

I will be a regular suser, dont worry about it.

I'll try to avoid your boring posts next time though, :cheer:

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keto, you've come to some pretty grand conclusions based on some very basic observations.

Unless you were privy to some conversation b/w these people (or something more indicative/conclusive), you really can't back up your statements. You can only GUESS what was happening...

The mere fact that you found this to be "odd" is suggestive of something more going on. You don't see this everyday, do you? So how do you come to the conclusion that he is their sugar daddy?

Appearances can be deceiving.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
keto, you've come to some pretty grand conclusions based on some very basic observations.

Unless you were privy to some conversation b/w these people (or something more indicative/conclusive), you really can't back up your statements. You can only GUESS what was happening...

The mere fact that you found this to be "odd" is suggestive of something more going on. You don't see this everyday, do you? So how do you come to the conclusion that he is their sugar daddy?

Appearances can be deceiving.
OK what is your theory then? He was old, 60's, borderline feeble and established trying to strut around like a rooster and the two girls were in their 20's-early 30's and about as ghetto as it gets. And he's paying for two shopping carts full of merchandise for these women at 1am. I never in my life seen a old guy like that with young gheto girls let alone buying them stuff. What the hell is a 60-70 year old man doing with 2 ghetto girls anyway? It was clear to the chashier that it was odd. I was there I can read situations pretty well. you weren't there. It takes some king of Jack a*s to question someone else's observation with no basis other than to insult them.
You know something this MM forum is being ruined by trolls and women coming here just to stir up stuff.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
OK what is your theory then? He was old, 60's, borderline feeble and established trying to strut around like a rooster and the two girls were in their 20's-early 30's and about as ghetto as it gets. And he's paying for two shopping carts full of merchandise for these women at 1am. I never in my life seen a old guy like that with young gheto girls let alone buying them stuff. What the hell is a 60-70 year old man doing with 2 ghetto girls anyway? It was clear to the chashier that it was odd. I was there I can read situations pretty well. you weren't there. It takes some king of Jack a*s to question someone else's observation with no basis other than to insult them.
You know something this MM forum is being ruined by trolls and women coming here just to stir up stuff.
Tell me, how was I insulting you in this thread? I was asking you questions about what you saw.

You're right, YOU were the one that was there, therefore, my response is limited to what you convey here. That said, I wouldn't necessarily come to the same conclusions you have.

On some level, I'd suspect that these women may have been taking advantage of this old man (from how you've described him). They could've been some kind of con artists, etc (who knows). What I found interesting was that you took this example and tried to paint it as an example of "AFCism".

Your posts suggest your inability to see things objectively - everything is coloured by your "girls v. boys" attitude. When someone questions you, you retort with anger or disdain.

I just can't agree with the conclusions you've drawn. There are a myriad of possibilities here... For you to suggest that this is b/c the man wants young booty and would go to any lengths to get it is unwarranted based on YOUR LIMITED observations.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Kingpin SkinnyPimp said:
LOLLLLLLLLLL! Stupider is not even a word.
It is a word. Now what's your point?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingpin SkinnyPimp said:
Stupider is a word?
Technically, yes. But it's not commonly used - it produces awkward glances and eye-rolling.

:nervous:

Ohhh no, the women are taking over SS! Get the brigades ready keto.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
On some level, I'd suspect that these women may have been taking advantage of this old man (from how you've described him). They could've been some kind of con artists, etc (who knows).
You admit that there was no other reasonable conclusion then you say:

What I found interesting was that you took this example and tried to paint it as an example of "AFCism".
WTF?? Being taken advantage of or buying women's attention is the definition of AFC.

Your posts suggest your inability to see things objectively - everything is coloured by your "girls v. boys" attitude. When someone questions you, you retort with anger or disdain.
WTF again?? I hardly call iqqi coming out of the gate calling me an "idiot", "judgemental", and "negative" simply questioning my take on an personal observaion. and you trying to frame me and paint me with a braod brush isn't questioning someone either. You'd have to be off your rocker to think I'm not going to call that sh!t out.

I just can't agree with the conclusions you've drawn. There are a myriad of possibilities here...
First you agree then you say there's a myriad of possibilities? What other probable conclusion could you make?

For you to suggest that this is b/c the man wants young booty and would go to any lengths to get it is unwarranted based on YOUR LIMITED observations.
Dude the man was too old for booty. What I said was he was obviously buying young female companionship. If you want to believe he picks up in his Saab and takes young ghetto individuals shopping late at night just out of the generosity of his heart and this time they just happened to be female, go right ahead. You know it's not uncommon for us in the MM former to post examples of guys being AFC, so save your theories about me.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't see this as an example of "AFCism" necessarily.

Like I said, they could've been totally conning him. What's to say that he isn't suffering from some kind of dementia and they are taking advantage of it? What's to say that these girls aren't his step-daughters? How do you know that he doesn't owe them money and has settled the debt by purchasing x amount of goods for them?

My point is that you seem very keen on pointing the finger every which way in order to make your point: women suck. You may deny this, but your posts are riddled with a kind of passive hate (as I mentioned before) that is very obvious. Either that or you are so fixated on this whole "women are users, etc" sort of mentality that you can't seem to escape it.

I notice this in many of your posts, keto. I do not mean to attack you. I do not mean to be accusatory. I just wonder why it is that you remain static in your approach to all of this - surely this site and your life experiences (as a soon to be 30 year old man) have opened your eyes at least a little bit.

This thread is part of a larger motif that is your posting habit. You are angry with women. It is obvious. You will never grow as a person if you don't let go and allow some positive experiences to colour your views.

Again, I do not say this to attack or ridicule. Nor is this me being a know it all. These are MY observations based on my limited time here at SS. What you choose to do with what I've said is entirely up to you.