Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
What about his relationship with the young girl?
Your sounding like Silky asking a bunch of hypothetical questions. I can't say because I'm not in that situation to judge, if you read my post, "I don't make those types of assumptions unless I've got enough evidence to support drawing that assumption"

You haven't given me enough information to make that assumption.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"WHAT GOOD has been done with this thread."

Absolutely none!

Iqqi: 1
Sosuave Community: 0

The troll wins again.

Take your bow sir.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both sides of the fence seem to be talking to each other instead of addressing, so since we're on a new page you guys probably missed my reply. I want you to address what I said to pages ago. Mac only answered HALF of my question. Read again:

A girl who I use to work with (I banged a while back. Don't work with her anymore.) would go with the owner of the restaurant I worked at to Walmart to pick up liquor. He was 50 and she was 19. HE would go and get various types of alcohol and she would get sweet n sour, limes, etc. Walmart was right next to where we worked.

Now, what can we assume when we see this couple walk in? She's 19 and he's 50. They're getting liquor together. "Oh SHI-!! They must be banging!"

And for all those people who think they banged, no. His WIFE worked with him inside the restaurant and told them to get the supplies.

Another example of assuming like MORONS is when I went to court with my Father and sister. She has a white mother so she's lightskinned. My father is chocolate black. They were both dressed very nicely and going about their business. A couple of black girls were in a line behind us and I could hear them talking sh!t about both of them. These two racist idiots thought my father and sister were DATING! They knew nothing about my family. They just see an attractive, young light skinned girl and an older black man and they think "Oh that brotha soul out and got him a high yella chicken head!"

What would you assume about these people or TooCold and their relationship to each other just by seeing them for a few minutes? Pretend you don't know their back stories. What would you assume?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Don't be some guy in line at Walmart at 1am buying some ghetto chicks a vacuum cleaner and some lysol, especially don't be in line in front of Keto?
He was buying two shopping carts full of stuff. The point is he was there for their company and they were there for his money.

I mean in my first post and a subsequent one, I am pretty sure I asked HOW DOES THIS IMPROVE ONE'S LIFE??

WHAT GOOD has been done with this thread.
How in the fvck does anything you post on here improve yours or anyone's lives? 95% of your posts are annoying wise cracks and you insulting someone. Why don't you do me a favor and jump on someone else and question them how every thread and post they make is a life improving post.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Your sounding like Silky asking a bunch of hypothetical questions. I can't say because I'm not in that situation to judge, if you read my post, "I don't make those types of assumptions unless I've got enough evidence to support drawing that assumption"

You haven't given me enough information to make that assumption.
Good. I'm glad we're seeing eye to eye now.

The point is, is that Keto had as much info on those people he saw at walmart as opposed to the situation I laid out for you, straight from my OWN personal experience.

He had as much info as what I gave you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
What would you assume about these people or TooCold and their relationship to each other just by seeing them for a few minutes? Pretend you don't know their back stories. What would you assume?
The moral of this thread should be that assumptions make an ass out of u and mptions.

I thought that was common knowledge.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
He was buying two shopping carts full of stuff. The point is he was there for their company and they were there for his money.
You DON'T know that, and it is pretty disrespectful of another human being who has done nothing to you, to come here and air him out like that.

How in the fvck does anything you post on here improve yours or anyone's lives? 95% of your posts are annoying wise cracks and you insulting someone. Why don't you do me a favor and jump on someone else and question them how every thread and post they make is a life improving post.
I am trying to improve YOUR life, right here in this very thread.

You came here with some negative take on a situation you do NOT KNOW anything about, and have done nothing but stew in negativity since you posted it.

Even if everyone here agreed with you, it would still be a negative thread.

Negativity begets negativity. I bet this even affects your physical looks, and I already KNOW it affects your game. Call that an assumption. ;)

But at the least, I've been able to observe you and your way of seeing things for MONTHS and through your OWN WORDS, and not 5 minutes at Walmart.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Did you know that life is a 2 way street. Sure Keto made an assumption. But every post on this site is based on assumptions. Your assuming Keto made the wrong assumption.

I think everyone is just jumping all over him because they want to make themselves feel better by jumping on their soapbox because Keto made an error in judgement and used the words ghetto.

Personally I don't see the point in arguing on the internet over something that is irrelevant as this. To quote oneeyedjack

I AGREE! :D

really guys, we have GREAT posters in here seriously chiming back at one another for absolutely no reason.

and EVERYONE makes some sort of assumption on this forum. assuming she likes you. assuming shes a ATTENTION *****. assuming she was a b*tch. assuming IQQI is a guy :cool:

take the thread for what its worth and move on.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
As I said...NEVER underestimate no man. If in a situation of potential danger (walking in a dark alley), always assume the worst (any man is capable of danger). If you see a man in Walmart buying cleaning gear with some ghetto women, do NOT assume he is AFC (unless you have collected more information) as you will be underestimating him.
This is a very important point, the reason behind making assumptions. Is it to judge the person for an ego boost? or, is for personal safety. We should all be aware of our surrounding, and the behaviors of the people near us.

For example, in my neck of the woods, it's fairly common for rat pack robberies, ie groups of young kids that rough people up and take their money.

These packs typically wear the standard blue jeans and white t-shirt. To be popular, no...so when the victim tries to identify them, and give a description, they are all wearing the same thing to make it more difficult.

I may make an assumption at that point for personal safety.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, Daven.

But I want my points and Latinoman's points addressed G0DDAMMIT!!:crackup:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Good. I'm glad we're seeing eye to eye now.

The point is, is that Keto had as much info on those people he saw at walmart as opposed to the situation I laid out for you, straight from my OWN personal experience.

He had as much info as what I gave you.
If you honestly believe that, then I feel sorry for you. He had a 1000 times more info than you gave me to make his judgement.

Do you really believe that Keto had as much info as what I gave you? How do you judge a women's IL? Don't we all say go by their actions not their words? You don't think body language or demeanor can tell you anything? You never gave me the rundown on any of that stuff so for you to say you gave me as much info as Keto had, then I think your pretty naive.

I would also think that the majority of people would agree with me even though they are on the opposite side of the argument as I am.

iqqi, latino, can I get your opinion, on this one question, do you honestly believe that the 3-5 lines that Thunder gave me are as much info as Keto had to make his conclusion? (At this point I don't care if Keto was wrong, I want your opinion on this situation please)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
iqqi, latino, can I get your opinion, on this one question, do you honestly believe that the 3-5 lines that Thunder gave me are as much info as Keto had to make his conclusion? (At this point I don't care if Keto was wrong, I want your opinion on this situation please)
Yes I do.

I think all the situations are examples of NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION to make an assumption.

Not only that, in all of those situations....
1. It isn't your business.

2. They are not hurting you.

3. The only affects if has on you is through YOU making negative assumptions.

Why would you affect yourself like that?

HOW does that improve your life or anyone else's?

EDIT: Doesn't anyone realize that the person who often looks the WORSE in these situations, is the one making the assumptions about strangers in situations they don't understand?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
The moral of this thread should be that assumptions make an ass out of u and mptions.

I thought that was common knowledge.
So you don't constantly make assumptions on here? It's common knowledge that most things in life are assumptions, the difference is the degree something is assumed. You weren't there, I was. So who is making the most assumptions here? Did I say I knew these people in this situation personally? No one needs to tell me there's a slim outside chances that it was a employee/employer situation or something else. That's the first thing I tried to account for when I observed them. That was already assumed by the facts I gave. You are just flaming under the pretext that you have a legitimate disagreement. I was there I saw the people and the things they were buying and how they were acting, and I'm going with my version. you can assume your version all you want, but keep your judgements of me to yourself. I'm not interested in them.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
If you honestly believe that, then I feel sorry for you. He had a 1000 times more info than you gave me to make his judgement.

Do you really believe that Keto had as much info as what I gave you? How do you judge a women's IL? Don't we all say go by their actions not their words? You don't think body language or demeanor can tell you anything? You never gave me the rundown on any of that stuff so for you to say you gave me as much info as Keto had, then I think your pretty naive.
Aww, thanks for feeling sorry for me. Makes me feel warm inside.

Did he hear them say anything?

Did they say "thanks big daddy! We needed this!"

Did they say naughty things to each other?

Did they get physical with him?

We're they wearing outfits with their t!ts and ass hanging out?

No, heres what he told us:

Black girls were loading stuff the old man paid for in his car. One of them had a tramp stamp.

Here's what I told you:

A young woman (very attractive) and and old guy buy alcohol at walmart. He pays. I also forgot to mention she has a tatoo on the back of her neck.

Am I leaving anything out?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Yes I do.

I think all the situations are examples of NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION to make an assumption.
I'm not disagreeing with all the points in your post, they are valid and I agree that its not enough information but can you honestly say that they are the same amount of information?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the post above, dude.

Edit: Oh and no joke, my boss does power lifting in his spare time. (he's old, but cut) and the girl with him does modeling and is an aspiring actress. Let's see what we can assume from them buying alcohol together, eh?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
No, heres what he told us:

Black girls were loading stuff the old man paid for in his car. One of them had a tramp stamp.

Here's what I told you:

A young woman (very attractive) and and old guy buy alcohol at walmart. He pays. I also forgot to mention she has a tatoo on the back of her neck.

Am I leaving anything out?
I didn't say he told us more information that you told me. I said he had more information to draw his assumption. He left out all of the details on how he made his assumption. However he still had alot more information on it.

Why am I feeding the trolls, someone save me please.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it seems like the only objections to what I am saying is "I was there, I SAW dat man buy them chicks a vacuum cleaner! AFC!" to which I will keep saying, you do not KNOW anything. Nor does making negative assumptions have a good outcome on your life in general. It also makes you look intolerant and ignorant.

None of those things are GOOD.

I am really only focused on Keto's responses, everyone else is still on that witchhunt sh!t.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I didn't say he told us more information that you told me. I said he had more information to draw his assumption. He left out all of the details on how he made his assumption. However he still had alot more information on it.

Why am I feeding the trolls, someone save me please.
We're going by what he told us. He's the one who decides to give details or not.

As I asked, were they talking dirty?

Were they physical?

Were there any rings on their fingers?

Hello!! Y'know, Macky, it's not a sin to ask questions.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone following this thread closely right now should go back a few pages and make sure you catch everything, as it is moving fast and I think some really good points Latinoman and TM made were missed.

However, that could be on purpose. :)