Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You are making an assumption about the judgement of a Walmart cashier. Deny it all you want.
I am making no assumption. I don't know his age or educational background or live experiences. All I am asking is if you are implying you have the same "solid judgement" of that Walmart cashier. It is a yes or no question.

See this is a perfect example of being antagonistic and argumentative.
I am being honest.

You are comparing two different scenarios. You are not an old man, with 2 younger girls out at 1 am paying for a shopping spree. If I saw a man buying a homeless man food at McDonald's during the day I would assume the first guy was trying to do a resonable good samaritan act.
Good point.

We're not debating an engineering topic. The point is there's conclusions based on assumptions and there's conclusions based on facts.
That's how 99% of engineering problems are solved.

Everyone makes conclusions drawn from assumptions and that doesn't make the conclusion necessarily wrong.
I agree. That was not the point I was trying to make. My point is that you didn't even left a window open for the possibility that this situation could be something else. You immediatelly assumed with very little (to none) information about what you felt was a "sugar daddy" situation. I personally (based on the information you provided) did not make the same assumption.

Besides any guy that takes adult women on a shopping spree is an AFC IMO.
If I was RICH...and wanted to "adopt" a family or two...that's the way I would do it. I would take each family to a shopping spree in Walmart (which is very inexpensive). I would probably do it at a very late hour where the store is not that full of people to kind of safeguard some of their pride. And I would simply go in the line and pay for it...saying very little.

The point I am trying to make...there are PLENTY of men/women out there that adopt this practice. I know that for a fact, because I know of people that do that. When I was married...my wife and I bought groceries and toys and donated to a family.

There is NOTHING AFC about that. If you reach a salary group or some sense of wealth and you feel like helping a family in need...you will do it in a way that satisfy your requirements. That does not make that person an AFC.

Keto...as you live longer and experience different environments...and meet different people...you will see how your life perspective expand. You are a very smart guy and I like you. Reach your own conclusions based on how you live life...not based on what some posters view things in life. That's why I get hard on you. Because I sense you have a blind admiration for certain posters...and I would be wrong to sit in here and see you fall and make the same mistakes.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
If I was RICH...and wanted to "adopt" a family or two...that's the way I would do it. I would take each family to a shopping spree in Walmart (which is very inexpensive). I would probably do it at a very late hour where the store is not that full of people to kind of safeguard some of their pride. And I would simply go in the line and pay for it...saying very little.

The point I am trying to make...there are PLENTY of men/women out there that adopt this practice. I know that for a fact, because I know of people that do that. When I was married...my wife and I bought groceries and toys and donated to a family.

There is NOTHING AFC about that. If you reach a salary group or some sense of wealth and you feel like helping a family in need...you will do it in a way that satisfy your requirements. That does not make that person an AFC.
The thing is I'm going to question the motives depending on the situation. There's plenty of older people, non ghetto people and even nonfemale that could use some help. It's doubtful you took 2 young adult women to go shopping just to be a good sumaritan. 90%+ a person knows a family or elderly person is low on groceries but they get the groceries and drop thm at their door basically anonymously. I'm still sticking with my conclusion being the most likely. I can question a person's motives even when they do a "good deed" all I want.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys realize that your basically saying the same thing that you said on page 4 and again on page 8 and so on.

Your just repeating the same things "basically" over and over again. Neither is going to give in, so why not just agree to disagree and walk away.

ps I think this should go in the Bible

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
The thing is I'm going to question the motives depending on the situation. There's plenty of older people, non ghetto people and even nonfemale that could use some help. It's doubtful you took 2 young adult women to go shopping just to be a good sumaritan. 90%+ a person knows a family or elderly person is low on groceries but they get the groceries and drop thm at their door basically anonymously. I'm still sticking with my conclusion being the most likely.
I don't expect you to understand this. Not your fault.

I can question a person's motives even when they do a "good deed" all I want.

I know you can be as closed-minded as you want. That's fine. You have a very good mentor in STR8UP. You can end up living a life full of pessimism...or a life with REALISTIC optimism. You are 27...don't waste 7 years.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Do you guys realize that your basically saying the same thing that you said on page 4 and again on page 8 and so on.

Your just repeating the same things "basically" over and over again. Neither is going to give in, so why not just agree to disagree and walk away.

ps I think this should go in the Bible
Latinoman is our ace arguer. He won't stop. He is like a pitbull! And keto is just ... Lol. This is one vicious circle that won't stop until its locked.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Latinoman is our ace arguer. He won't stop. He is like a pitbull! And keto is just ... Lol. This is one vicious circle that won't stop until its locked.
I am not arguing anything.

He is "quoting" me and answering my quotes. So, I am replying to that. It is not like if he is just writing a post and I am coming out of no where and replying. I am simply replying to what he wrote about MY remarks.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Iqqi; Sosuave's double sided cheerleader. :crackup:
I don't have a "team". That's so high school.

I go off of individual posts. ;)

Latinoman is doing a great job, unfortunately he keeps having to say the same things over and over again. However he did just make a great post in the other thread about integrity tests.

I'd like to request that as a separate thread.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I don't have a "team". That's so high school.

I go off of individual posts. ;)

Latinoman is doing a great job, unfortunately he keeps having to say the same things over and over again. However he did just make a great post in the other thread about integrity tests.

I'd like to request that as a separate thread.
I will write one. But I will do that either later tonight or tomorrow. I need to pick up my son and spent some time with him. Also, I want to make sure I keep that thread short and to the point so it does not sound judgemental or like an attack. And I feel that in order to do that, I will have to wait a few hours.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Also, I want to make sure I keep that thread short and to the point so it does not sound judgemental or like an attack. And I feel that in order to do that, I will have to wait a few hours.
judgemental & attacking Isn't that what people do when they are arguing and you need a break to not to do, hmm 1 + 1 = ???