Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
LOL. Let me give you the condensced version. Apparently it is OK for iqqi and others like her to make assumptions about posters on here, but it's not OK for me to make assumptions about an anonymous individual I observed in person. There you go :D .

Because you're RIGHT in assuming something about someone and we're WRONG.

You can ASSUME better than the people who disagree with you.

Riiight.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
That being said could NEGATIVE experiences in one's life POSSIBLY be a CULPRIT to a JADED perception?
Oops...missed this one.

The biggest problem I have with what you are trying to get at is that it is, well, for lack of a better explanation....feminine.

The only time I ever heard the word "jaded" it's coming out of the mouth of a woman who is usually upset because she isn't getting what she wants (usually a relationship) with me.

A big sticking point we have around here is too many people mistaking pragmatism for pessimism.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
From what you tell us about the people you hang out with, people ASSUME you are just like them. They think that your motives coincide with the people you go out with. They screw around and f*ck people over, so a lot of people here assume you are the same as them.

Someone made the point that if they saw you hanging out with those s!uts and attention whores they would assume you would be either a shallow money grubbing yuppie or a total AFC.

They don't know you, but they're judging you based on who you hang out with.

Is that fair of them to do when they don't even know you?
To be perfectly honest with you, I could care less how other people judge me. I get frustrated with people making assumptions on here because it prevents me from being able to share information with the posters who might be interested in the topic at hand. Instead of a good discussion it's "STR8UP this, and STR8UP that". Keto made a comment about a guy that none of us, probably including keto, are likely to ever meet or talk to or anything.

See the difference?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
To be perfectly honest with you, I could care less how other people judge me. I get frustrated with people making assumptions on here because it prevents me from being able to share information with the posters who might be interested in the topic at hand. Instead of a good discussion it's "STR8UP this, and STR8UP that". Keto made a comment about a guy that none of us, probably including keto, are likely to ever meet or talk to or anything.

See the difference?
You get frustrated because you DO care. Stop saying you don't.

So if we make assumptions about everyone else but YOU then it's okay? Is that what you're saying? You're saying you're above the guy on the street because you provide more info?

Negative assumptions without adequate info don't make for good post. You're right.

Reaction score
Give Keto a break..jeezus. I can see what Keto would think, and it makes sense, happens all the time.

Maybe just maybe, the old fart was helping them out because they really needed some help..and they weren't just using him?...I doubt that is the case, but it could of been a good, honest deed from a good 60 year old man.

Maybe he was mafia and those girls took out a lone from him? Bad move, because now the mafia owns those girls..

What brand of vacuum did they get?... was it a Roomba?..did they get a Scooba?...extra accesories, extensions, hepa filters....... X-Box games??

You know, he could of been a hotel owner and the girls were cleaners? and he was having them pick out vacuums for they're jobs?.. It could of been anything, Keto, but I wouldn't put it past your original assumption.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You get frustrated because you DO care. Stop saying you don't.

So if we make assumptions about everyone else but YOU then it's okay? Is that what you're saying? You're saying you're above the guy on the street because you provide more info?

Negative assumptions without adequate info don't make for good post. You're right.
No, I don't "care".

It pisses me off that I can't have a discussion without somebody throwing a bunch of BS in my face that has nothing to do with what we are talking about, and the really frustrating part is that I have to sit here and listen to it when I know they are way out in left field.

Some random dude is Wal Mart sees me with a 22 yr old and thinks I'm her sugar daddy? Pfffft....

You guys are talking like someone's feeling got hurt or something. Seems to me some people just want to argue.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
No, I don't "care".

It pisses me off that I can't have a discussion without somebody throwing a bunch of BS in my face that has nothing to do with what we are talking about, and the really frustrating part is that I have to sit here and listen to it when I know they are way out in left field.

Some random dude is Wal Mart sees me with a 22 yr old and thinks I'm her sugar daddy? Pfffft....

You guys are talking like someone's feeling got hurt or something. Seems to me some people just want to argue.

No, we're just making the case for how dangerous drawing conclusions about a person's character can be when you don't even know them for 5 minutes.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
No, we're just making the case for how dangerous drawing conclusions about a person's character can be when you don't even know them for 5 minutes.
And how damned petty it is to come here and make a thread about it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was payment for "services"

This guy might be hiring them for personal services, and instead of giving them cash, he has decided to buy them things. There's nothing AFC in that.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
This guy might be hiring them for personal services, and instead of giving them cash, he has decided to buy them things. There's nothing AFC in that.

Honestly I don't want to debate whether it was an employee/employer situation anymore. They weren't acting like his employees and he like their employer. they didn't look like anyone's employees. they looked like former strippers, well the one did the other looked like I don't know what. Anyway I don't think an elderly man would spend his time hauling an employee to walmart paying for a shopping spree at 1 am.

The main thing is like str8up said, if some people post anything on here the same usual suspects flame and stir up crap.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the heck is it written that a guy can't be judgmental?

Seriously, we make judgments every freaking day. You judge whether to change lanes going down the road, what school to attend, what girl you're going to date...

I'm sick of the self-righteous bullsh1t where people say you can't be judgmental.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
"Dangerous"...haha.

We aren't deciding if someone should get the electric chair here.

How about, "presumptuous"

There, I cleared this whole thing up.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
LOL, I am assuming the guy was white. He is called a trick. The black women were using him for his doe. He get's to get his dyck sucked and does things for them.

It has been going on for a lot longer than you think. Since the end of slavery in America in fact.

Black women did things for those old perverts to stay alive. The biggest trick on the tracks (ho strolls) are dirty old men. Most of them are white.
This is the dumbest sh1t I have ever heard in my life.

Mods I think its a good time to lock this thread.

appasionata

Don Juan
Reaction score
still ongoing futile discussion

it's all about your egos grand Don Juans!

I am proud of you...! One tall story could make you cry like babies...

But no matter how many 'unimportant' people scream to get their voices louder in this forum, it gives me immense pleasure to see that all the people I admire ( especially the older, sage ones) did not post a single comment on this ridiculously useless post.

It apparently all started with a dumb assumption from a rather expected source. and amazingly, buddies joined to support to the mission impossible, that is to defend an idea that is NOT EVEN WRONG.

I salute my admirable Don Juans from here, and thank them once more for their dignity and wisdom.

It's sometimes best not to speak at all, but I am just not yet ready for that...
:D

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is fairly obvious that this older man at Walmart had some kind of vacuum cleaner fetish. He was probably going to get them to vacuum his apartment whilst naked, or more likely force them to apply a variety of suction heads to his various orifices.

The fact remains, that in order to get this kind of peculiar attention he has to pay for it. Part of it stems too from a fixation which he has with Walmart. It probably started when he had an adolescent encounter at an outlet in the fitting room.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL ^^^^^^^^^^

Best take on the situation. For sure. Reps for you.

And the important thing to remember... it is noones beeswax either! Leave the old man and his vacuum cleaners and his ghetto cleaners alone!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
The two people that were, me and the cashier, believed he was being a sugardaddy, and you weren't there and believe it's likely he wasn't. I never said I believed he was for a fact. End of story.
Are you telling me that you have the same "sound" judgement of a Walmart cashier?

Listen, the point I am trying to make is that your reached a conclusion based on 5-minutes cursory look at three people. You didn't listen to their conversations...you did not see any intimacy between thems. You just saw a white well dressed middle age man paying for two carts of things such as cleaning equiment and materials and two "ghetto" women with him. And he loading the material in his Saudi.

My point is that THAT is not enough information (in this particular case) to reach that particular conclusion. In fact, my assumption wold have been different...and just that...and assumption.

See the difference?

Assumption vs. Conclusion

All you can do is ASSUME. And still...there is not enough information to come with solid assumptions.

But you are not even assuming...you are actually CONCLUDING!