Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I didn't say he told us more information that you told me. I said he had more information to draw his assumption.
Um.. isn't that the same thing? I gave you as much info as he did, so going off of the same AMOUNT of info that he had, you couldn't come to an assumption?

HE DID! Why can't you!?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You DON'T know that, and it is pretty disrespectful of another human being who has done nothing to you, to come here and air him out like that.

I am trying to improve YOUR life, right here in this very thread.

You are the most disrespectful poster and so the biggest hypocritie and phony there is here. I don't ask for your opinion and "help" and I don't want it. I just wanted to point out another blatant example of how you disrespect posters and then turn right around and accuse them of being disrespctful and blah blah blah. I'm done with you and your nonsense.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Anyone following this thread closely right now should go back a few pages and make sure you catch everything, as it is moving fast and I think some really good points Latinoman and TM made were missed.

However, that could be on purpose. :)

It's rush hour here at sosuave, dear!:crackup:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
We're going by what he told us. He's the one who decides to give details or not.

As I asked, were they talking dirty?

Were they physical?

Were there any rings on their fingers?

Hello!! Y'know, Macky, it's not a sin to ask questions.
I am pretty sure when he made the thread he put all the important (to him) details out there. Now is the time where he could come and embellish the details to fit his POV and go directly against anyone else's. I'm not saying he would, or has, but you have to take everything added with a grain of salt at this point.

The main point remains the same. There really wasn't enough info to make any judgement, and to make such a negative one on such little information belies something about the judge.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Um.. isn't that the same thing? I gave you as much info as he did, so going off of the same AMOUNT of info that he had, you couldn't come to an assumption?

HE DID! Why can't you!?

Thunder you are comparing apples and oranges. I was an eye-witness to something and you are saying MacAvoy should be able to make the same assumptions based on hearsay.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm done with you and your nonsense.
Don't worry. For some reason I have a teensy bit of hope for you.

This may have to do with the fact that despite all your pettyness, I still feel a little affection for you. So there must be something good there.

One day you might get it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Thunder you are comparing apples and oranges. I was an eye-witness to something and you are saying MacAvoy should be able to make the same assumptions based on hearsay.

Your eyes saw what they saw and you assume whatever you want to about the character of these strangers based off sight only? You didn't talk to them. You don't know where they work. You don't know anything about their personalities. You ASSUME based off what you saw for less than 5 minutes.

I can look at a decently dressed black guy from a few feet away and say to myself "I ASSUME he's going to steal something because he's black".

Well when I put it like that, I guess I can understand where you're coming from. Black people DO love to steal.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
We're going by what he told us. He's the one who decides to give details or not.

As I asked, were they talking dirty?

Were they physical?

Were there any rings on their fingers?

Hello!! Y'know, Macky, it's not a sin to ask questions.
You are taking things off on a ridiculous tangent. The point wasn't whether they were getting sexual or not. The point is what is the most likely reason this old man was paying for two young ghetto girls shopping spree. You are just being antagonistic. How would you like it if I'd went into your "flake thread" and constanly threw wild scenarios at you, "she didn't flake, she lost conscousness, her phone died, etc." You would not find that too amusing. There's no real difference, dumping less likely assumptions into a person thread just to antagonize and derail it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You are taking things off on a ridiculous tangent. The point wasn't whether they were getting sexual or not. The point is what is the most likely reason this old man was paying for two young ghetto girls shopping spree. You are just being antagonistic. How would you like it if I'd went into your "flake thread" and constanly threw wild scenarios at you, "she didn't flake, she lost conscousness, her phone died, etc." You would not find that too amusing. There's no real difference, dumping less likely assumptions into a person thread just to antagonize and derail it.
*sigh* And you just completely miss the point. Look at you, man.

Look at you.

Edit: How are those questions taking it to a ridiculous tangent? If I see two people making out on a side walk I can ASSUME that they're dating or hooking up or having an affair. Why? Because they have physical contact. That's evidence enough to support my assumptions!! With my boss and the young model girl, we can assume a crap load of things about them! They're not getting physical, but they're buying liquor. Maybe they AREN'T together. Maybe they are. Maybe he's her sugar daddy. Maybe they're related. Maybe THEY WORK IN A RESTAURANT AND THEY'RE GETTING SUPPLIES FOR THE BAR!

We can assume a crap load of things about the people you saw! Based on the info you gave us, there isn't a clear answer to their relationships with each other. If they were making out or he was grabbing their asses then I could see maybe where you're coming from.

You don't have enough evidence to get us to support your stance. THAT'S the real point of this thread.

Maybe he was a total AFC.

But maybe not.

I think the only thing we have a problem with is your concrete idea that this guy was a sugar daddy AFC. Your evidence supporting it is poor. That's all.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I think the only thing we have a problem with is your concrete idea that this guy was a sugar daddy AFC. Your evidence supporting it is poor. That's all.
The two people that were, me and the cashier, believed he was being a sugardaddy, and you weren't there and believe it's likely he wasn't. I never said I believed he was for a fact. End of story.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"Owned? You hardly addressed any points I made. TooCold inadvertently own you, STR8 and Keto too."

I addressed enough of your blathering idiocy for one lifetime.

Normally you are a pretty good poster dude but in here...

Well lets just say the more I interact with you in here the more brain cells I lose.

As for that old man he's a non issue.

Fvckin loser probably tried to follow some advice Str8up and I gave him but failed miserably because he couldn't kill that inner AFC so he blames us for his own failure.

Also he says "we don't know sh!t" but never posted anything of ours that he disagreed with. He's just here to name call...ya know...which is what trolls do.

I only name call now as well to mirror his own miserable mindset back at him.

That old bastard can come criticize me when he helps as many guys as I do on a daily basis that PM me for help and advice because you AFC's on the forum would simply scream them down or say someother stupid sh!t that is not helpful at all.
^^^ beta male who over compensates. i've never asked for advice on this forum (or any other). as this thread's title says, "don't ever become this guy".

** he's actually calling me an old man on the MM forum **

i am quite confident that i am 100x more successful than you are, across the board my friend.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Based on the info you gave us, there isn't a clear answer to their relationships with each other. If they were making out or he was grabbing their asses then I could see maybe where you're coming from.
You are right, he didn't give us all the info that he used. That doesn't mean the info didn't exist.

ThunderMaverick said:
I agree that the evidence that we have is poor but the whole point that I was making was that he actually had more info than we did to draw his conclusions. The cashier also supports his conclusion, the cashier who actually talked & interacted with the person in question, so when all the signs point to one thing, I tend to agree with it instead of arguing for the entertainment value in it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to shut this one down

I am awaiting good ole Rollo to come and lock this one.

I am sure he can find some reason to pin this one on me again. ;)

iqqi
Resident Scapegoat
and
Girl Onboard! (lol get it... girl onboard... girl on... board...)

I crack ME up. And that is what's important!

Cheers to old feeble men gettin' some bangin ghetto wild booty at 1am, all for the price of a vacuum cleaner! Reps to him!

WOO ha.

EDIT: I would also like to thank Keto, KX, and Mac as well as the voices of reason, for providing such an entertaining thread. It was like watching the MM forum's reenactment of the movie Crash.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Regardless of the topic of this thread or if the guy was an AFC or a good Samaritan or family…that’s not important.

The message here should be:

Do NOT reach “conclusions” without gathering enough information. Reaching a “conclusion” about a person’s character based on a cursory 10-minute look (without even listening to him talk or without talking to him) is always mistake.

Why?
Because underestimating people can become a habit. And trust me…you don’t want to become a habit.
exactly.

not to mention rushing online to post this dubious "example" of an AFC that we should all strive NOT to be according to keto et al, when in fact posting this and the arguments others are throwing on here in favor of it, are ULTIMATE AFC.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's to say that the cashier wasn't an idiot who also drew his own conclusions?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"^^^ beta male who over compensates. i've never asked for advice on this forum (or any other). as this thread's title says, "don't ever become this guy"."

Such a tool.

You subscribe to beta and alpha male labelling one of the most ridiculous things people do on this site.

I find it a load of horse sh!t because as humans through the power of the mind we can change from weak to strong or vice versa.

"** he's actually calling me an old man on the MM forum **"

Yes this forum is for mature MEN.

Its not for cranky old lifelong AFC bastards who run their mouths at posters (Str8up and myself) when we have never done a single thing to wrong you.

In the future when its your time of the month go grab a tamp0n instead of running your mouth.

"i am quite confident that i am 100x more successful than you are, across the board my friend."

Yes.

Which is why you feel the need to tell me about it.

Again...

Give it a rest old bean.

The only kind of person that assures you they are telling the truth is a liar.

I know you are a loser and you know that you are too.

End of discussion.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
you are not getting it. the point is that YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE ANY ASSUMPTION ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION.

YOU WERE AN EYE-WITNESS TO NOTHING!

get it?

-----

KontrollerX: you are a joke. end of discussion.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
you are not getting it. the point is that YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE ANY ASSUMPTION ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION.

YOU WERE AN EYE-WITNESS TO NOTHING!

get it?

-----
No I get it and I disagree with it. I didn't need the old man to admit what he was doing (like he would do that anyway) or for them to tell me something like "We originally met in bar one night". It was clear enough why this old guy was with 2 young ghetto girls and why they were with him. And I can assume all the fvck I want about someone who is anonymous. Contrast that with the jack azzes who make assumption on here to thinly veil their flaming.