Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever become this guy.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Regardless of the topic of this thread or if the guy was an AFC or a good Samaritan or family…that’s not important.

The message here should be:

Do NOT reach “conclusions” without gathering enough information. Reaching a “conclusion” about a person’s character based on a cursory 10-minute look (without even listening to him talk or without talking to him) is always mistake.

Why?
Because underestimating people can become a habit. And trust me…you don’t want to become a habit.
Or mind your own damned business.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I think everyone in this thread is making a mountain out of a molehill. If I was a mod, I would have locked it long ago.

I tell you what I think iqqi comes in and starts her labeling and flaming and a few people are influenced by her to jump on the bandwagon. It's a classic case of a woman leading men around lol.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Yes, Kontroller and Keto would.:crackup:

Which is really ironic, isn't it folks? STR8 always whines about people assuming what kind of person he is BASED off telling us about the kinds of people that he hangs out with.
That is funny.

What is even funnier is someone saying that we shouldn't make assumptions about someone else's assumptions. Lol. That made me LOL-IRL.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I tell you what I think iqqi comes in and starts her labeling and flaming and a few people are influenced by her to jump on the bandwagon. It's a classic case of a woman leading men around lol.

"LOLOLOLOLOL"

No.

Address my questions. Address the events I gave you an example of.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well we tried.

Sorry we couldn't bring the topic...back on topic for you keto.

Thanks for the kind words bro but yeah whenever posters here are determined to take a topic off course its damn near impossible to get it back on course.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Regardless of the topic of this thread or if the guy was an AFC or a good Samaritan or family…that’s not important.

The message here should be:

Do NOT reach “conclusions” without gathering enough information. Reaching a “conclusion” about a person’s character based on a cursory 10-minute look (without even listening to him talk or without talking to him) is always mistake.

Why?
Because underestimating people can become a habit. And trust me…you don’t want to become a habit.
This is great advise Latinoman. :up:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Of course it is! And they aren't addressing it! They aren't addressing my points. Their arguments are weak sauce. They're on the ropes.:cheer:

Edit: And excuse me, the main point for this topic is incredibly poor. Do you see a lot of people arguing VM's or Karma's post? They have solid points. This topic can be argued for at least a few more pages.

It's WEAK.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I want to ask you and Keto other questions, because you're both are drowning so badly. I want to put the nail in this coffin.

In the to examples I just gave you in my personal experience, what would you assume about the 50 year old man and the 19 year old girl getting liquor and sweet and sour from Walmart?
Here is what I would assume. That guy either has made game or money. The assumption I would make would be based on his looks & how he carried himself, how he interacted with other people? Why because you can tell a lot about people if you know what to watch for.

I'm not saying I would be right 100% of the time but I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that I would be right a large majority of the time. Why... because I don't make those types of assumptions unless I've got enough evidence to support drawing that assumption.

Thats what scientists do, they make assumptions, then test them. Its called scientific method.

BOOYAAA

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Did you know that life is a 2 way street. Sure Keto made an assumption. But every post on this site is based on assumptions. Your assuming Keto made the wrong assumption.
You are right. Our advice is based on assumptions. That's why I always ask questions to the original poster when they ask for advice (unless they provide enough information). However, in this case, he only has 5-minute cursory look at a "situation" in which nobody talked. He based his conclusion on literally something that could have being the complete opposite.

I think everyone is just jumping all over him because they want to make themselves feel better by jumping on their soapbox because Keto made an error in judgement and used the words ghetto.
I use the words ghetto all the time. That's besides the point.

Personally I don't see the point in arguing on the internet over something that is irrelevant as this.
This is an advice forum. A forum designed to exchange ideas.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This whole thread was a label and a flame about a stranger in a situation you know nothing about. I made valid points.

That man didn't ask or invite you to get in his business like this.

But YOU DID invite comments by starting a thread. You are just upset that noone else wants to jump over some strange man they know NOTHING about and bash him. Instead people are criticizing YOU for what you did, and now you want to call everyone a troll or use me as some scapegoat.

At least you are here to try and "defend" your actions.

I think it is funny you think you are so perceptive. It is also funny that you and the Walmart cashier are both on the same wavelength. Why is the Walmart cashier who is working at 1am any better than the "ghetto girls"? Or you for that matter? What were YOU doing out at Walmart at 1am? That's a pretty indecent hour to be out. What were you buying??? Hmmm?

What is REALLY going on? Eh?

Lets judge you now.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Here is what I would assume. That guy either has made game or money. The assumption I would make would be based on his looks & how he carried himself, how he interacted with other people? Why because you can tell a lot about people if you know what to watch for.

I'm not saying I would be right 100% of the time but I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that I would be right a large majority of the time. Why... because I don't make those types of assumptions unless I've got enough evidence to support drawing that assumption.

Thats what scientists do, they make assumptions, then test them. Its called scientific method.

BOOYAAA

What about his relationship with the young girl?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Oh well we tried.

Sorry we couldn't bring the topic...back on topic for you keto.
And what exactly IS the topic?

Don't be some guy in line at Walmart at 1am buying some ghetto chicks a vacuum cleaner and some lysol, especially don't be in line in front of Keto?

I mean in my first post and a subsequent one, I am pretty sure I asked HOW DOES THIS IMPROVE ONE'S LIFE??

WHAT GOOD has been done with this thread.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The topic was supposed to be about not being an AFC who has to buy female companionship like this old man clearly did before you unceremoniously dragged the topic off course iqqi.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Thanks.

I have learned from my mistakes early in life when I underestimated others. And others have learned from their mistakes by underestimating ME based on how I look or talk or even dress.

For those that said they study "psychology" as a hobby...all I can say is that they are doing a very poor job. In fact, STR8UP being from Florida should know that what made Ted Bundy so succesful when he killed women accross the Nation was his ability to get others to either underestimate him (he wore a cast on his arm to look like he was handicapped to lure his victims) or reached the wrong conclusions based on his looks.

As I said...NEVER underestimate no man. If in a situation of potential danger (walking in a dark alley), always assume the worst (any man is capable of danger). If you see a man in Walmart buying cleaning gear with some ghetto women, do NOT assume he is AFC (unless you have collected more information) as you will be underestimating him.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than that...I want to make clear I am not attacking Keto or anyone that agrees with him. I am simply providing the possibility that he is probably assuming incorrectly. That's all.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
If you see a man in Walmart buying cleaning gear with some ghetto women, do NOT assume he is AFC (unless you have collected more information) as you will be underestimating him.
Well according to KX in the post right above yours, you are CLEARLY WRONG. :rolleyes:

CLEARLY.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Before this thread gets locked up tighter than Fort Knox, let me just say that some people are more perceptive than others, and I believe this to be the case with Keto, as well as myself.

Keto, you can talk till you're blue in the face, but you saw what you saw and more than likely it was an accurate assumption, and anyone who wants at your throat is automatically gonna say "Well you don't know for sure it was probably this or that or the other!"

I have been studying sociology and psychology as a hobby for years, and part of this "studying" involves observing behavior in the real world.

I probably would have reached the same conclusion. but I wouldn't have posted about it, because no matter what the lynch mob would come out in droves and call me "bitter" and "cynical" and "racist" and whatever other terms these less perceptive folks can think of to sling around to inaccurately describe my closer inspection of human relations.

There are all sort of facets to my interactions with others recently that I wouldn't mind posting about to try to delve a little deeper and come up with some answers, but inevitably they all turn into 15 pages of people missing the whole point and ranting about just about anything BUT the topic at hand, so i don't even bother.

Do we need to start our own forum for the "deeper thinkers"?
You know what's funny, the posters who constantly question our judgement and resort to labeling are the ones quilty of the very thing by the justification for doing that, ie., making assumptions and judging others with very limited information.

The truth is when I've went against my gut and assumed the best of another person and situation, I was invariably proven that my gut was right. When I assumed the best in others and thought the most positive and went against my gut feeling is the times I was burnt and proven the most wrong by the other person. It's totally laughable when I hear someone say you are "negative, bitter, judgemental". Because the truth is in my experience I'm always looking for the good in another person beyond what I invariably end up finding in them when it's all said and done.

From my point of view those other posters are the negative jugdemental ones if anyone here is.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Thanks.

I have learned from my mistakes early in life when I underestimated others. And others have learned from their mistakes by underestimating ME based on how I look or talk or even dress.

For those that said they study "psychology" as a hobby...all I can say is that they are doing a very poor job. In fact, STR8UP being from Florida should know that what made Ted Bundy so succesful when he killed women accross the Nation was his ability to get others to either underestimate him (he wore a cast on his arm to look like he was handicapped to lure his victims) or reached the wrong conclusions based on his looks.

As I said...NEVER underestimate no man. If in a situation of potential danger (walking in a dark alley), always assume the worst (any man is capable of danger). If you see a man in Walmart buying cleaning gear with some ghetto women, do NOT assume he is AFC (unless you have collected more information) as you will be underestimating him.
AND THIS SHOULD BE THE REAL POINT OF THE THREAD! Thank you, Latinoman.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Well according to KX in the post right above yours, you are CLEARLY WRONG. :rolleyes:

CLEARLY.
For me to reach the AFC conclusion...I would have had to gather more information (e.g. listen to him talk with the women, etc.). But that's how I see things.