Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Gold Tip Album

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
The difference between hookups and a relationship - toddC - (read posts)

Ooh, as much as I'd hate to quote myself.
Originally by toddC
but how cna i portray to her that i want something more than just a makeout session every weekend night.
Posted by Docs
This is the simpliest answer ever.
Don't make out every weekend night!

Take her out somewhere for a date..show her how your cooking is, let her drive the car, etc.

End result: Intergrate her into your lifestyle ever so slowly, she'll figure it out if she wants it too.

An example I guess. Pick her up and go cook her favorite food. How do you do that, hell, take her shopping with you! Bring her back home and cook it together, share your meal and after that, do something interesting together (let her take control of the car, let her show you a cool place or something)

The point is that instead of a night thing, or a few hours here and there, transition it to half a day, etc.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be a Black Sheep and post a link from outside sosuave!! :eek:

May I suggest to you all that it be worth having a look at this website;

http://www.tipsforsuccess.org

Forget about the fact that its based on scientology ( or however you spell it ) , theres actually quite a few really good articles here. Its being a while since I was on the site, so I can't recommmand any articles as I can't remember. I saw this topic and this site from sprung to mind!

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread should be on the DJ bible.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the black sheep again! :crackup:

Anyways, I recommend this site for all you SHY guys out there;

Shy & Free - A site that transforms shyness

Trust me, that title isn't a lie, I stumbled across this website one evening, even after only reading one section, I had my eyes opened in a way I never thought possible. I went out that evening and enjoyed myself in a way I haden't had in YEARS!

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx NHY! keep em coming....

I have just browsed the tipsforsucess.org and currently reading shyandfree.com. I just have to say this are such good stuff!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by scorpio king
I think this thread should be on the DJ bible.
Good observation. That's why it's stickied, so it never falls off the page. One day, someone will add it, because noone lets a collection of great posts disappear.

Shy to Free looks alright, the other site..is too much of a hassle to contend with to find anything.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
This is IMMENSELY Important

Quoted Sections by ethnomethodologist, Answered by Yours Truly.

Have you read those topics (bible ones)? yeah? Well some of them have horrible writing styles, there are great responses in some of the threads... and my time is precious, I can't go back over every DJ Bible thread, and listen to every gold tip, would take me forever to find a new style to test for the night...
I'm not about to go rewrite 60 threads of poorly formatted text. I am not about to go and recreate the wheel when existing material exists. That is just not how it works.

The Don Juan Bible is the first step. It contains good information, and obvisously, some bad, outdated stuff. That is the number one thing about databases and why they get recreated and restructured. Time.

The Don Juan Golden Tip Album is for any poster from anywhere to post a LINK (or short blurp of text) to something they found informative, insipring or of great use to themselves. It is not under mod-only control like the bible, so think of it as the new bible if you shall. When I post in that section, I place the title of the thread, the OWNER and I've already linked it, along with a short description. That is the beauty of it, because even you can post, and I encourage that you do.
If I could grab hold of three threads... say C+F examples, Dark stylee, and hoding opinions in mind, discuss thje Amoral wasteland for a single hour I would be happy... The DJ bible holds next to nothing compared to the entire site. It is a great introduction to the game though, why would people continue to come back with new ideas if they could just go RTDJB and be done with it all?
Indeed. The DJ Bible is far outdated to current information. Only when a mod keeps up with the posts that rotate around, can the Bible have effective posts that can apply. For now, your substitute is the Don Juan Golden Tip Album. It is there where you can tell us all of the posts you think are bibleworthy, and bring us to them. That is the only way the whole community can assist each other in things we find useful.

It's nice to see threads new and old be rotated in, but even great advice can fall off the pages into nothing, and it is the whole community's job to post it in the Tip Album, so it'll never be lost.

That is why I created it. I added this post to the Tip Album, in hopes that it will be read, understood and actioned.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
well all I can contribute is for you guys to check out www.bristollair.com

its good for outer game skills

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by scorpio king
well all I can contribute is for you guys to check out www.bristollair.com

its good for outer game skills
Hey scorpion king thats an awesome website. I reccomend everyone to try this site out.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the swimming enthusiasts who has problems with the inner game in swimming, you could check out this website, www.about.com
then go to Health and Fitness then swimming
and then Sports Psychology and Science.

I believe the mental game is very important to any aspect of our lives. Besides swimming, you could check out other sports as well. THere are also tips for stress management and stuff.

Just dont go to the dating section. (BS) :D