"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Don’t leave your condoms at her place

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ERB

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
47
Location
In her dreams
Probably fake. Posting so the younger guys who don’t think about this. Gave me chills after I come across this video.
 

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
scary sh!t indeed. I don’t doubt this happens a lot, but that vid made me laugh.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Ah, it’s the old there must have been a hole in it excuse…… Lmao
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36

Crazy bitches out there guys.
Chick the other night reached out for her condoms.

No ****kkk in dice.

Always control contraceptive. Assume she's takin fertility drugs to get pregnant and divorce rape.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Actually this is a valid concern. The btch I'm meeting today, I told her to fck off a year ago on new years eve, she is 39, no kids, she wants kids, she has ugly face a 6 and hot body 8. Sht I'm thinking of flaking on her. That btch can totally do it. Her ability to have children is at question tho. Absolutely, flash condoms down the toilet.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Actually this is a valid concern. The btch I'm meeting today, I told her to fck off a year ago on new years eve, she is 39, no kids, she wants kids, she has ugly face a 6 and hot body 8. Sht I'm thinking of flaking on her. That btch can totally do it. Her ability to have children is at question tho. Absolutely, flash condoms down the toilet.

dating older women ha ha
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
As a landlord who has had to unplug pipes filled with condoms don't do it. Take them with you.
Not a professional plumber here, but think if condoms can clog a wide drain pipe there’s something seriously wrong with the plumbing or it’s something simple like a bad toilet wax ring, but something is wrong beyond flushed condoms…

The only time I had a bad pull the toilet drain clog was when my 4 year old daughter flushed a bikini she didn’t like.…
Lmao years later
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Actually this is a valid concern. The btch I'm meeting today, I told her to fck off a year ago on new years eve, she is 39, no kids, she wants kids, she has ugly face a 6 and hot body 8. Sht I'm thinking of flaking on her. That btch can totally do it. Her ability to have children is at question tho. Absolutely, flash condoms down the toilet.
Simple. Put a bag over her head, and do her from behind. You can then get a second condom, leave it behind, and fill it with horseradish sauce. So, if she does that, she'll get a rude awaking. I read it someone on the forums once. I thought it was hilarious.
 
Top