Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doesn't it feel Good

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am going to give you all the story in a nutshell.....The way it begun was.....I broke up with my girlfriend (for my own personal reasons) also note that this was before i knew about so suave.... then i relised that i wanted her back....so when i attempted to get her back a year later, she was dating a senior...and she is a freshman, at first it seemed like alot to take in, but once one of my good friends (bluelemond) talked me back to my sense, i began my quest to accomplish my goal of getting her back( because i always get what i want) so after a week and a half of various djin methods....YESTERDAY, she broke up with her Bf and now im moving in for the kill.............lession learned here: YOU CAN DO ANYTHING if you set your mind to it....no matter then odds no matter what ur brain might be telling you....so always have a good friend (dj) just incase you run into trouble like i did.....GL PIMPS

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
so when i attempted to get her back a year later, she was dating a senior...and she is a freshman,
No offense, but why were you still dwelling on a 14 year old girl after a years time?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima shopmore....and she is hyspanic so she should be in my grade...but when she moved from venezula she didnt know english...so they held her back.....man she is a 9 trust me u would be dwelling to LOL

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she'll be 16 in 40 days....me in 19

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
she'll be 16 in 40 days....me in 19

One-itis

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one itis...u dont uderstand the situation..therefore this comment isnt your fault....but what is your fault is the use of this comment...the only reason that yo said "one-itis" is because you want to sound like you have studied sosuave and can give a logical answer back...well guess what i went out with her, dumped her, dated around for a year...then when i saw her again a year later....i wanted her back...see i wasnt lounging over her for a year...ok IMA PIMP i dont have time for that!

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said one-itis because you know exactly how many days until she turns 16...isn't that a little crazy? Why do you want to get her back, just so you can prove that you can?

What does that achieve? Absolutely nothing. Go out and sarge some girls who you can gain knowledge with instead of girls you've already dated.

I'm only here to help. No more flames.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has a count down of how many more days online on msn.....

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back a girl you DUMPED isn't much of a skill to brag about.
People who got dumped often carry feelings for their ex and hopes they'll come back. In this case you did, and she responded. It's quite common. So you really didn't do anything special here.