Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Due to the education bubble, women mistake the career, particularly something with air conditioning and virtually useless (given thedegree choice). I got friends who are blue collar workers. They make bank yet women are entitled as ****kkk. Women prefer white collar over blue collar. Prefer higher education not less.I am curious what thoughts might be relating to type of job?
You being "up front" means they know there is no future with you so once they have had their fill they move on to someone they can have a future with. In short, to most women you are a waste of their time.I do well for myself. I make six figures and that allows me to live comfortably in 3,000 sq ft home I had built a year ago. I’ve scored some hotties but they always seem to be single moms. In fact, I don’t recall sleeping with a non-mom off the top of my head. I’m also a dad, 50/50, 3 kids, but I keep that life separate from dating.
At the end of the day, I make good money, gym everyday for last 5 years, but another thread peaked my interest.
I’m a mechanic for a dealership. I have been for 20 years now. I sometimes wonder that if being in this trade limits the quality of woman I seem to attract or does it matter? Median income where I live is $58,000/yr. I also own a shop that I personally make about another 20-30k/yr very part time.
I clean up well and have been told I’m attractive by many women but I wonder if the dirt ball side of my life deters the single no kids pre wall with steady job/life balance kind of girl?
I’m very Red Pill and up front with each single mom I date - keep kids out of here, fun and bang, vasectomy, will never marry - on average lasting up to 3 months per lady (or ladies was last year’s gig). They figure out quick that there’s no providing coming from me and can’t be changed so rotate around they go.
I am curious what thoughts might be relating to type of job?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
First off, if you're a single daddy, there is no stigma with dating a single mommy.I do well for myself. I make six figures and that allows me to live comfortably in 3,000 sq ft home I had built a year ago. I’ve scored some hotties but they always seem to be single moms. In fact, I don’t recall sleeping with a non-mom off the top of my head. I’m also a dad, 50/50, 3 kids, but I keep that life separate from dating.
At the end of the day, I make good money, gym everyday for last 5 years, but another thread peaked my interest.
I’m a mechanic for a dealership. I have been for 20 years now. I sometimes wonder that if being in this trade limits the quality of woman I seem to attract or does it matter? Median income where I live is $58,000/yr. I also own a shop that I personally make about another 20-30k/yr very part time.
I clean up well and have been told I’m attractive by many women but I wonder if the dirt ball side of my life deters the single no kids pre wall with steady job/life balance kind of girl?
I’m very Red Pill and up front with each single mom I date - keep kids out of here, fun and bang, vasectomy, will never marry - on average lasting up to 3 months per lady (or ladies was last year’s gig). They figure out quick that there’s no providing coming from me and can’t be changed so rotate around they go.
I am curious what thoughts might be relating to type of job?
I guess chubby chasers could label themselves that as well.I tell women that I am an elephant breeder. They usually forget about asking what I do for a living after that. Have fun with these chicks brother!
I think it was a deliberate ploy to keep white collar employees from unionizing - i.e., why would you want to join a union? you're a *professional*.Agreed.
Off topic, I will just add that the term “working class” irks me.
1. White collar people aren’t considered working class.
2. Does this imply that white collar people don’t work lol?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is an interesting perspective. I am upfront as to not lead them on to any preconceived ideas that with enough good secs and good looks will ever lead to a contractual agreement that disadvantages myself in every way known as marriage. In addition, cohabitation stakes the same claim. Both leave my children and myself vulnerable and that is something I cannot do.You being "up front" means they know there is no future with you so once they have had their fill they move on to someone they can have a future with. In short, to most women you are a waste of their time.
What initially works to attract women doesn't work to maintain the relationship after a certain point in time. For you, that appears to be about 3 months.