Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Canada have the worst incel epidemic of all the western world? What gives?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada gave us guys like Mystery the pickup artist and it seems like in the PUA scene, Canadians (especially from Toronto) are way over-represented. In the incel community, from what I have seen, Canadians are way over-represented. I have noticed that women from Toronto are probably the most snarky, passive-aggressive, fake, narcissistic, and clout chasing out any other kind of women in the western world.

It kinda screws with my head as an American because growing up, we always thought that Canada = nice and friendly. I am wondering, is this rudeness and horrible behavior something recent in Canadians or was it there for decades and I am just noticing it now as an American because of the internet?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If we exclude Japan, Australia definitely gives Canada a run for its money. Despite only having 26 million people you will always find a large percentage of Australian users on incel,blackpill and pua forums.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When does nice and friendly wet panties?

Also, a lack of BINGO

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing more toxic than people who think that they're better than everyone else because of xyz reason. Large cities, and especially capital cities are almost always like this.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing more toxic than people who think that they're better than everyone else because of xyz reason. Large cities, and especially capital cities are almost always like this.
TBH, I notice this more in tier 2 cities than anywhere else. Like I'll notice this in a San Fran, Toronto, or an Atlanta but not exactly in an NYC or LA as much (it's more outright and straightforward there though). I feel like one of the reasons some cities suck extra hard for game is because people that live in them have an inferiority complex over living in an inferior city so they make up for it by being worse people.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kinda screws with my head as an American because growing up, we always thought that Canada = nice and friendly. I am wondering, is this rudeness and horrible behavior something recent in Canadians or was it there for decades and I am just noticing it now as an American because of the internet?
Perhaps you are confusing "nice and friendly" with passive and non-violent. The two are not necessarily the same thing. As for the incel situation and low quality of women, it's a product of several factors. Deeply entrenched feminism, residual effects of past puritanical culture, immigrant-heavy population (which means more men than women, and therefore pvssy inflation), and various cultural factors that discourage creativity and innovation have conspired to create a society filled with pvssy-begging beta males and snotty, perpetually dissatisfied females.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you are confusing "nice and friendly" with passive and non-violent. The two are not necessarily the same thing. As for the incel situation and low quality of women, it's a product of several factors. Deeply entrenched feminism, residual effects of past puritanical culture, immigrant-heavy population (which means more men than women, and therefore pvssy inflation), and various cultural factors that discourage creativity and innovation have conspired to create a society filled with pvssy-begging beta males and snotty, perpetually dissatisfied females.
How would one of those Canadian or San Franciscan incels currently stuck in a pessimistic self defeating thought loop break out and have relative success in that environment?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada gave us guys like Mystery the pickup artist and it seems like in the PUA scene, Canadians (especially from Toronto) are way over-represented. In the incel community, from what I have seen, Canadians are way over-represented. I have noticed that women from Toronto are probably the most snarky, passive-aggressive, fake, narcissistic, and clout chasing out any other kind of women in the western world.

We don't call them leafs for nothing. As another mentioned, Aussies are getting pretty damn bad as well.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non violent society (heavily misregulated) makes women unbearable plain and simple.

The same moment a woman knows that a man will be force to handle whatever she throws at him, she will instantly see him as low value since thats what happens to low value men everywhere.

It's not about the money, the wealth or the culture...it's simply about what each person can and cannot do as much as the conseguences coming from it.

It takes a certain degree of violence to keep in check men, women and the institutions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some incel friends in the SF area. Beyond over for them.
I thought of a way out... They would simply hang with someone who is doing well and they will have to mimic and copy some of the behaviors and styles that are working. They won't be perfect but it would be a quick way out of the hole.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non violent society (heavily misregulated) makes women unbearable plain and simple.

The same moment a woman knows that a man will be force to handle whatever she throws at him, she will instantly see him as low value since thats what happens to low value men everywhere.

It's not about the money, the wealth or the culture...it's simply about what each person can and cannot do as much as the conseguences coming from it.

It takes a certain degree of violence to keep in check men, women and the institutions.
Will Smith is "low value" in his situation with Jada Pinkett Smith and that won't change as long as he is aligned to her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith is "low value" in his situation with Jada Pinkett Smith and that won't change as long as he is aligned to her.
No sh1t, women would see low value in a non violent nice guy who works two high paying jobs and pays lot of taxes but see a pusher as a top dog worth of respect.

She would openly mock the first one to openly show contempt but would only slightly provoke the second one and only to have him sexually aggressive toward her.

The shortcut to inceldom is not ugliness, it's being harmless.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh1t, women would see low value in a non violent nice guy who works two high paying jobs and pays lot of taxes but see a pusher as a top dog worth of respect.

She would openly mock the first one to openly show contempt but would only slightly provoke the second one and only to have him sexually aggressive toward her.

She thinks the guy who works two high paying job couldn't defend himself or his home if he had to?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was gonna make a reply to your previous post using exactly that word, "harmless".

I think i de-sexualised myself to a few women recently because ive only showed kindness (helping them in school) and no danger/aggression, nothing that will get their adrenaline flowing. I have a hypothesis that if they saw me get genuinely enraged (which never happens as im too calm and lack any reason to get angry), then their brains would have a "shock" and reassess which category of men to put me in. Of course it's not black and white like that, but on the gradient of sexual attraction, I would guess that displaying danger tends to increase it while displaying harmlessness tends to decrease it.

I have noticed also that the voice tone my mom and my sister use when they speak with me, is different depending on the mood they think im in. They speak more "submissively" when they think im in a more aloof or slightly sullen mood.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks the guy who works two high paying job couldn't defend himself or his home if he had to?
That's the whole point, she doesnt think...it's her biology at work.

I was gonna make a reply to your previous post using exactly that word, "harmless".

I think i de-sexualised myself to a few women recently because ive only showed kindness (helping them in school) and no danger/aggression, nothing that will get their adrenaline flowing. I have a hypothesis that if they saw me get genuinely enraged (which never happens as im too calm and lack any reason to get angry), then their brains would have a "shock" and reassess which category of men to put me in. Of course it's not black and white like that, but on the gradient of sexual attraction, I would guess that displaying danger tends to increase it while displaying harmlessness tends to decrease it.

I have noticed also that the voice tone my mom and my sister use when they speak with me, is different depending on the mood they think im in. They speak more "submissively" when they think im in a more aloof or slightly sullen mood.
You're half black and tall for what I recall, you basically have netflix and mainstream media serving you assits 24/7 to appear manly and dangerous..how the f did you manage to convince women to be a nice guy?

I completly understand and agree about your second point, their hamster powered brain doesnt process fairness or rightfulness but only fear and comfort.

An unfair request from an aggressive individual seem to them more reasonable than a fair request from a nice guy.

Sometime it seems to me that women apologies not cause they realize they made something wrong but cause they can feel anger building up and a release on their asses happening.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the whole point, she doesnt think...it's her biology at work.

You're half black and tall for what I recall, you basically have netflix and mainstream media serving you assits 24/7 to appear manly and dangerous..how the f did you manage to convince women to be a nice guy?

I completly understand and agree about your second point, their hamster powered brain doesnt process fairness or rightfulness but only fear and comfort.

An unfair request from an aggressive individual seem to them more reasonable than a fair request from a nice guy.

Sometime it seems to me that women apologies not cause they realize they made something wrong but cause they can feel anger building up and a release on their asses happening.
Do you think it's ALL biology?. Some of this is due to how the culture perceives things. The brainwashing and value systems in the cultures. All cultures won't value the low wavelength drug dealer over the driven guy who can work two full time high paying jobs. He might be an attractive guy in his own right. However in some cultures the drug dealer is highly valued and makes their juices flow.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of a way out... They would simply hang with someone who is doing well and they will have to mimic and copy some of the behaviors and styles that are working. They won't be perfect but it would be a quick way out of the hole.
That has been tried, but, sadly, it has not worked.