Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Canada have the worst incel epidemic of all the western world? What gives?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now all of the women in those regions have massive egos thanks to thirsty Mediterranean dudes lol.
Agree, they are like a plague...they simp untill they price themselves out of the market only to move to fresh lands and restart the process.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, they are like a plague...they simp untill they price themselves out of the market only to move to fresh lands and restart the process.
They are running out of fresh lands to move to now though, fortunately. I live in Miami and I have got to say, the game of Latin and Mediterranean men is way overhyped. These dudes are the biggest simps for p-$$y I have ever seen and more emotional than your average woman.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has been tried, but, sadly, it has not worked.
Same here. Dudes refuse to learn game, whenever I mention game related stuff they shut the convo down immediately. Let's talk about Elon musk while there are countless HB, s around us! Going out with them is a burder, they "just wanna go home asap". Beyond saving, waiting for angle Stacy to fall into their lap while going through embarrassing dry spells. Also refusing to visit a hooker bc that's "degrading to women" ...smh
Same with the Dutch. The guys are super cool. The women are aweful.
Yup ,Dutch women are notorious for being stuck up like crazy. They do age like milk outside the fridge in the summer though.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the hype. I've seen a lot of Aussie dudes in action and they come off as overly aggressive, creep girls out, and are quite weird. They seem too over the top to do all that well and it seems like the uptightness of their women makes the men more thirsty.
Uh, they have to go over the top because of the intense competition. Here's an example of pretty male birds that have to JesterMax, and they still have a horrible rate of success:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg... Devoted wife is outdated? But they expect men to bear the cross like Jesus? What's working in that society? Players who capitalize off the disrespectful cheating wives?
It is a flip of patriarchal society, I noticed feminist in Canada (and US ) just reading the roles in patriarchal societies and flipping them , I noticed many examples of that, it is never about equality , it is about flipping the dominant gender

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a flip of patriarchal society, I noticed feminist in Canada (and US ) just reading the roles in patriarchal societies and flipping them , I noticed many examples of that, it is never about equality , it is about flipping the dominant gender
So those men must get even MORE respect than the USA and thus even MORE sex? Or are they all cucked until they are brainless?