Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Canada have the worst incel epidemic of all the western world? What gives?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has been tried, but, sadly, it has not worked.
It also HAS worked as well. I've seen it work quite often. There will be transferrences from the group your connecting with. If those friends are being your friend you will get back in the game.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also HAS worked as well. I've seen it work quite often. There will be transferrences from the group your connecting with. If those friends are being your friend you will get back in the game.
I’m sure it has worked. But it hasn’t worked in the case of my friends.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would one of those Canadian or San Franciscan incels currently stuck in a pessimistic self defeating thought loop break out and have relative success in that environment?
There is no magic formula. Self-improvement is the only way out and self-improvement is hard. Discovering this forum would be a good first step for those folks.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada gave us guys like Mystery the pickup artist and it seems like in the PUA scene, Canadians (especially from Toronto) are way over-represented. In the incel community, from what I have seen, Canadians are way over-represented. I have noticed that women from Toronto are probably the most snarky, passive-aggressive, fake, narcissistic, and clout chasing out any other kind of women in the western world.

It kinda screws with my head as an American because growing up, we always thought that Canada = nice and friendly. I am wondering, is this rudeness and horrible behavior something recent in Canadians or was it there for decades and I am just noticing it now as an American because of the internet?
Canada has one of the most polite men I ever see, they act very professional and they are reliable people. On the other hand I so the worst version of women in this planet, the average urban Canadian woman over 25, is evil , deceptive , power hungry and filled with spirt of Misandry and desire to destroy men.

For sure that not apply for every man and woman , but if you live in Toronto , it is safe to assume the above until proven otherwise .
Expect (and experienced this in real life also some blogger wrote about it ) men to find every opportunity to talk to your GF or wife even in your present.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada has one of the most polite men I ever see, they act very professional and they are reliable people. On the other hand I so the worst version of women in this planet, the average urban Canadian woman over 25, is evil , deceptive , power hungry and filled with spirt of Misandry and desire to destroy men.

For sure that not apply for every man and woman , but if you live in Toronto , it is safe to assume the above until proven otherwise .
Expect (and experienced this in real life also some blogger wrote about it ) men to find every opportunity to talk to your GF or wife even in your present.
So "kind and reliable" enables the power hungry,deceptive and evil women there. They probably want to prove to these women that they are "good men" or "trustworthy" or "reliable" and these women are setup to exploit men, so they are "convenient marks".

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So "kind and reliable" enables the power hungry,deceptive and evil women there. They probably want to prove to these women that they are "good men" or "trustworthy" or "reliable" and these women are setup to exploit men, so they are "convenient marks".
Same with the Dutch. The guys are super cool. The women are aweful.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah Australia is way worse by far. My ex is Australian and it was awful. The women there are infamous for being arrogant, self driven, and snarky to the point the men gave up wearing the pants lol.
You're thinking of the Scots. :p (BTW, my kilt is Maxwell.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that's bad you should see the Italians.
Any chick that wants more attention that she could ever want should become a bottle blonde, move to Italy, and walk around in crowded streets; her a33 will get regularly messaged.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get laid in Sydney, you can get laid anywhere. It’s well-known amongst the global daygamers who city-hop. Sydney is hardest by far.

I have no idea why. Thoughts?
It's not called Chadstralia for nothing. :rolleyes:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly , the system in Canada, legal and the media is all directed to exploit the man , and the term of "devoted husband" is regularly used to refer to the husband who give-up all his needs to focus on the family , and the funny thing "devoted wife" is a term that looked down and outdated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly , the system in Canada, legal and the media is all directed to exploit the man , and the term of "devoted husband" is regularly used to refer to the husband who give-up all his needs to focus on the family , and the funny thing "devoted wife" is a term that looked down and outdated.
Omg... Devoted wife is outdated? But they expect men to bear the cross like Jesus? What's working in that society? Players who capitalize off the disrespectful cheating wives?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Omg... Devoted wife is outdated? But they expect men to bear the cross like Jesus? What's working in that society? Players who capitalize off the disrespectful cheating wives?
Women want all the benefits of traditionalism with none of the responsibilities. I've met women who expect men to pay for and take them out to restaurants yet they refuse to ever cook/clean for their man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want all the benefits of traditionalism with none of the responsibilities. I've met women who expect men to pay for and take them out to restaurants yet they refuse to ever cook/clean for their man.
Those women still like sex right? It must be the guy outside the house who is performing that service and also fulfilling the NEED for her to cheat on the husband?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not called Chadstralia for nothing. :rolleyes:
I disagree with the hype. I've seen a lot of Aussie dudes in action and they come off as overly aggressive, creep girls out, and are quite weird. They seem too over the top to do all that well and it seems like the uptightness of their women makes the men more thirsty.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have not found what you said of Canadian men to be true. If anything, I find Canadian men to be overcompensating in a big way. It is almost like they got so fed up with the world telling them that they are nice that they decided to be even more rude, albeit in a passive aggressive way, to make up for it.

Mike Tyson's interview, especially 1:40, really describes the typical Canadian guy down to a tee and it is especially true for every black dude I've known from Canada for some reason.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with the hype. I've seen a lot of Aussie dudes in action and they come off as overly aggressive, creep girls out, and are quite weird. They seem too over the top to do all that well and it seems like the uptightness of their women makes the men more thirsty.
You know the local women are bad when a large percentage of the men have to go overseas to find women. Many Australian guys go to Asia to find wives/sex.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the local women are bad when a large percentage of the men have to go overseas to find women. Many Australian guys go to Asia to find wives/sex.
Same sh1t with souther europeans...all the planes to poland or the baltics are packed with spanish, italian and turkish men.