Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone still have brad80 secret guide?

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't find it, or his account. I read it a long time ago but I need a refresher! Anyone know how I can view it again even though it's been deleted? Thanks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That svcks. Someone was talking about the internet archive, which houses a lot of old site content. I have no idea how to find or access that, but maybe it would be there?

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
That svcks. Someone was talking about the internet archive, which houses a lot of old site content. I have no idea how to find or access that, but maybe it would be there?
Then I have no idea either

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Googled bradd80 and secret guide, the post was in the archive.is result…
Hey, you found it. Good job!
It appears that only the first page of the thread is there though. I'm not that familiar with Brad's guide. Were there more parts of the guide on the following pages? Or was it just discussion?

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf, what happened with the guy? I saw him posting a few months ago....

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hey, you found it. Good job!
It appears that only the first page of the thread is there though. I'm not that familiar with Brad's guide. Were there more parts of the guide on the following pages? Or was it just discussion?
Yes, it apparently only pulled one page with 11 parts. I have no idea how many original parts there were also.
Scribd has what they say is a page 2.…

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's all over Google. Just enter "bradd80" as the search string.

My guess is that, since he is a lawyer, his company handles/saw an increase in sexual assault type cases and he realized that his posts on here might be viewed incorrectly. So he stopped posting and got his posts and account deleted.

Again, this is my uneducated guess. I just started a new job and the guidelines were clear, if I visited a site that has ANY sexual connotation from a company assets, that was grounds for termination.

$$$ > ss posting

My theory is that Brad worried his posts here would threaten his income stream.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He went rogue as a mod and started acting crazy. We terminated him but not his posts. Months later he asked to have all his posts removed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why. Hmm.
Probably got his account hacked or someone used his computer and found out he uses this site, so they started posting as him.
Normal people don't suddenly go insane like that unless they hit rock bottom or started consuming a mixture of drugs.