Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pretty simple formula that pretty much encapsulates the broad male/female dynamic:
Women = Chaos
Men = Order

Women gravitate toward disorder and chaos, and masculine guidance is the only thing that keeps them from mentally disintegrating. Ever since men started listening to a handful of shrill and unruly women 50 years ago (for political votes and acceptance), societal chaos has taken root and been allowed to grow like weeds overtaking a garden.

Speaking of gardens, the biblical account of Adam and Eve illustrates perfectly what has happened to society at large. The woman acted apart from authority and destroyed everything. The bible is clear that she was deceived, while Adam was blatantly disobedient. This is why the downfall of humanity is attributed to Adam, even though it was Eve who disobeyed first.

What worked in the garden, worked so well that it is still in full-force today from satan’s point of view. To destroy the man, you first destroy the woman. You don’t attack the man directly. Instead you leverage the inherent instability of the chaotic woman.

Women cannot govern themselves nor exist with any form of sanity apart from the authority and guidance of men. Since men, out of fear of rejection, have abdicated their role as women’s authority, chaos, instability, insecurity and even violence has reigned supreme.

Women are not inherently evil. They are inherently chaotic and unstable... emotion-driven and desperately in need of guidance and authority. As Spaz and others have said, when masculine authority is absent, women take on the masculine role. This turns them into amoral monsters, woefully bad copies of the male.

The antidote: What do I always say? Judge their words and behavior and call them out on it. Reject them and display disgust for bad behavior. when they go to bed at night it will be YOU they are thinking about because you will have hit a raw nerve within them. You will have penetrated them to their core and given them a little injection of the medicine they subconsciously know they need.

The worst bill of goods we have been sold has been that it is some kind of “weakness” to show that a woman’s behavior or words bothers us. Nonsense! We are in this mess specifically because of this attitude.

The only antidote to the inherent chaos of the female is the strength and authority of the male. This has all but disappeared today. We are the descendants of cowards, by-and-large.

Life is paradox. I decided several years ago to call out women on their words and behavior, thinking “Heck, they don’t like me anyway, so what have I got to lose?”, and lo and behold, I started becoming very desirable to them. Again, this is because in their core, they know they need male guidance and discipline.

Women are indeed children. They cannot exist in a healthy way without “parental” guidance. As someone posted above, in a marriage, the father gives his daughter away to the groom. She now becomes his responsibility to discipline (and love, and lead, etc.).

My fiancé often thanks me for disciplining her. Yet she feels loved and cared for. What has moderated her natural chaotic nature (the nature of all women) has been her innate knowledge of the value of male leadership and discipline. I attribute her valuing of this to her strong faith in God and living by Christian principles. We are three years in and so far, zero sh!t tests.

I’m convinced that if we men walked the earth with assumed authority over women (but a benevolent authority, not an abusive one), the problem of feminism and rebellion would all but vanish. But who among us these days is capable of this? Well, your humble-to-a-fault host for this reading is one, and some of you are, but sadly, not a high percentage.

That’s why I take the time to write my thoughts here. He who has an ear might start to believe that he can change the world by assuming his God-given right (and mandate) to lead and discipline the women within his sphere of influence. The antidote to female chaos lies with us.
This is fire bro. Classic post.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are chaos to our order. This is why I don't try to decipher why a girl acted in a weird way anymore. More often then not the reason is a chaotic one. It usually has nothing to do with hypergamy, smv, or any other one of the typical pub answers. The real answer is scary. She cant even articulate the answer. The decision was made on a whim and reinforced by her extreme abundance. It has no real basis in anything.

It is a disservice when we automatically blame the guy for some failure on his part. Just the other day some girl called me and told me the reason she ghosted me had nothing to do with me and she is sorry. She had to figure out her self exploration ( now she misses me) blah blah blah...this was after I smashed. They are chaotic bundles of emotions and anti logic. Once you understand this they tend to upset you less.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the couple has pair bonding as one of their goals and values. If they want the relationship to be a priority.

I'm finding Athol Kay's columns to be very accurate. A "Captain and First mate" where the Ship is the Relationship....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you enter into spiritual environments, you will find a series of blasphemy and cuck. A lot of female ministers lol found God but cucked hubby. Its beyond asinine.

Its typical for women to pedal poly and open LTR and cuck when top form SMV 18-23. Its purely hilarious that as her decay descent kicks off, she's now found God. She's a reformed slut. Donovan Sharpe made a vid about a slut writing she's not 1 despite hundreds of kills. Of course, we're to rewrite the English language because her sexual strategy has run a muck and her being a train wreck doesn't feel nice. Its all about the feels. It's not her responsibility for poor Lifestyle choices and being a jump off.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Its why men need to be forged in the fire. Take the hit. Dust self off. Repeat. Calibrate. Develop game. Chase excellence. Pursue self knowledge. Explore consciousness. The mark is self actualization.

Playing house and being a cuck is not the benchmark. Its what 100% of men sign up for like lambs to be slaughtered.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the couple has pair bonding as one of their goals and values. If they want the relationship to be a priority.

I'm finding Athol Kay's columns to be very accurate. A "Captain and First mate" where the Ship is the Relationship....
Its a cute idea and its ideal for children but its cuck. If her best years are spent as a jump off and bulking season is saved for her hubby he's pathetic and spineless.