Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days hey bro no need to get so triggered everyones entitled to their opinion

The difference between you and I is I have faith that things will always workout in the end. At the end of the day this physical realm isnt my priority. I have higher aspirations for the afterlife so whatever happens in this world even if I get fked over to the 1000th degree I know that as long as I am true of heart in my faith and belief with God and do the right thing then I will be fine. Thats why I really DGAF about the negative possibilities that can happen. thats life. ive witness miracles and seemingly impossible instances happen and not by simple happenstance but by cosmic design and influence not coincidence. i also believe you manifest your failures often times as well. and at the end of the day like i said nothing is guaranteed. id rather look at the glass as half full not half empty.
Sounds like a circle jerk.

After life, god, spirituality, dmt spirit molecule, etc is one thing. I have seen a lot of people in the community who are ****ed, think about manifesting everything and doing nothing.

DJ forum. AA. Cannot approach. Hell, they never seen a vagina before but has a opinion on getting girls. Its pathetic.

If you are getting girls mate, keep shredding otherwise, step your game up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risk means all parties involved risk the same. A freeloader in any deal or arrangement risks nothing.

I understand nihilism very well. You misunderstand me based on the context of words and not my persona.

I’m going to say it one more time...I AM NOT DAMAGED AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DAMAGED BY A WOMAN!!!!! That would be impossible unless she poisoned me or killed me. I have children and woke up to “Happy Father’s Day” banging on my phone. I was and am their rock. Till the day I die. You are not qualified in any way as you haven’t gone through it yet. If you had gone through it, you would have the modified viewpoint of an experienced man. Perhaps not like mine of course. But radically modified.

I respect your right to your viewpoint and asked you to calculate it. That’s all. You didn’t do it. Yet polygamy exists throughout the Bible as a workable technology. But “Oh no”, that was olden days and doesn’t apply now. So you are so much “smarter” than those people?

I am holding my anger down at your goofy ass assumptions.

@Atom Smasher wrote a whole piece on his travel to upcoming marriage as a god fearing man. Go read it. Now that’s a man who speaks from experience. Only 1 to 2% of women are qualified for the paradigm you seek. That’s one out of 100. Ask him!!!! He’s in his early 60’s
He will tell you how to do it. You have a MASSIVE journey so I think you need to get started.

All I did was ask you to calculate it. Want to know why you didn’t? You’re are afraid. When numbers aren’t wrong, you will have to face your existence in a new light. Your ideology falls down in pieces.

A man finds a way. Maybe you best get to it. You can’t learn until you learn to STFU.
Damn. You nailed the entire "freeloader" position so simply.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days hey bro no need to get so triggered everyones entitled to their opinion

The difference between you and I is I have faith that things will always workout in the end. At the end of the day this physical realm isnt my priority. I have higher aspirations for the afterlife so whatever happens in this world even if I get fked over to the 1000th degree I know that as long as I am true of heart in my faith and belief with God and do the right thing then I will be fine. Thats why I really DGAF about the negative possibilities that can happen. thats life. ive witness miracles and seemingly impossible instances happen and not by simple happenstance but by cosmic design and influence not coincidence. i also believe you manifest your failures often times as well. and at the end of the day like i said nothing is guaranteed. id rather look at the glass as half full not half empty.
A woman’s biology doesn’t care about religion. Some of the naughtiest women (phew. God I love naughty girls) I’ve ever seen are church girls. Gives them plausible deniability, or a way out. All she has to do is get a confession and she’s good to go again. A thousand bandaids to make her feel better about what her biology commands she do. None of that changes the fact that a woman is going to be a woman, and that means securing a man for resources, then riding the c0ck carousel, then divorce raping her cuck when she gets bored with him. Religious girl or not, it’s still going to happen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I’m not telling you to change anything. A wise man understands the darkness that exists in him. If you truly understand Peterson like I do, you would know that. Confronting one’s darkness is the handling of that darkness. Only a man who sees darkness can also see light in its truest form.

A man who doesn’t understand his own darkness can NEVER be trusted. A woman is attracted to a man who knows his light and his darkness. You fail to understand Peterson. The biggest supporter of Peterson on here is @DEEZEDBRAH.
He is probably the most objective man on here and understands how the world works.

Only a man who embraces his darkness and the darkness of the world has the capacity to be benevolent. He doesn’t suppress his darkness with prayer. He confronts it and thus can use it when needed and control it when needed.

I am a very positive and constructive high producer. I want everyone to make it, but I also know that there are many who don’t deserve it. I am content to let them slip into oblivion.

Dead men have no value. There are dead monks all over the planet who thought that benevolence was the only answer and now they are dead?
What were their names? Of course you don’t know their names. They’re fukking dead.
Peterson is a OG. He's a good man and about monogamy. He is blue pill or maybe purple pill. He knows it is ideal for children but, its a mess and women ruined marriage. They want their cake and want to eat it too. Men are cucked marrying *****s then rage when she gets her **** pushed in.

Peterson brought up Jung, the idea of the shadow, and the importance of integration of such. Its one thing to be nice. It is another thing to grow teeth or be a monster, to have the capacity to not be nice and choose otherwise. Its not the same to believe in god cause mommy and daddy but rather make a conscious decision.

The phaggotry in the mini van running over women and children gone gta on the world portrays that lack of integration of the shadow. I saw women the week of laughing about it and incels. In the middle east, they would be stoned.

I found value in the peterson biblical series. Much of the ancient scripture is disregarded by retarded western culture. It is open hypergamy and girl power that is being made in the west as gospel. Its ****ed.

The gita warned the fallout of corruption in women. They are gatekeeper of sex and are clinging to the gospel of single mother victimhood and open hypergamy free of consequences (if such a thing ever existed).

I agree, Peterson is a OG and one of the best Mind's of our time. Don't get it twisted. The info isn't complete and he's stepping out of his areas of genius. Petersons eife optomised her hypergamy with a YouTuber, with a doctor, a genius, and a man who is clearing 80k usd a month. He is open and has tripped on psychedelics. Not shocking.

We're lucky to have him. But always pursue self knowledge. He is incredible. The pursuit is knowing your truth.

Its why i can tap from mgtow, Peterson, pua, red pill, other etc. At the end of the day, free thinking is goat status.

Free thinking ftw!

A

AJ84

A woman’s biology doesn’t care about religion. Some of the naughtiest women (phew. God I love naughty girls) I’ve ever seen are church girls. Gives them plausible deniability, or a way out. All she has to do is get a confession and she’s good to go again. A thousand bandaids to make her feel better about what her biology commands she do. None of that changes the fact that a woman is going to be a woman, and that means securing a man for resources, then riding the c0ck carousel, then divorce raping her cuck when she gets bored with him. Religious girl or not, it’s still going to happen.
Yep, every women does exactly that, in that exact order.

When you were here before you were not as cynical. Not sure what happened but it’s sad that you came back here under a new name and fake age and now have two accounts, pushing the same sh*t.

You don’t need women. We get it. Not everyone thinks like you. Please get that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When you were here before you were not as cynical. Not sure what happened but it’s sad that you came back here under a new name and fake age and now have two accounts, pushing the same sh*t.

Women are a part of masculinity unless you are gay. I dont wanna be a heartless hi powered money making machine that can't get women without $

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Peterson is a OG. He's a good man and about monogamy. He is blue pill or maybe purple pill. He knows it is ideal for children but, its a mess and women ruined marriage. They want their cake and want to eat it too. Men are cucked marrying *****s then rage when she gets her **** pushed in.

Peterson brought up Jung, the idea of the shadow, and the importance of integration of such. Its one thing to be nice. It is another thing to grow teeth or be a monster, to have the capacity to not be nice and choose otherwise. Its not the same to believe in god cause mommy and daddy but rather make a conscious decision.

The phaggotry in the mini van running over women and children gone gta on the world portrays that lack of integration of the shadow. I saw women the week of laughing about it and incels. In the middle east, they would be stoned.

I found value in the peterson biblical series. Much of the ancient scripture is disregarded by retarded western culture. It is open hypergamy and girl power that is being made in the west as gospel. Its ****ed.

The gita warned the fallout of corruption in women. They are gatekeeper of sex and are clinging to the gospel of single mother victimhood and open hypergamy free of consequences (if such a thing ever existed).

I agree, Peterson is a OG and one of the best Mind's of our time. Don't get it twisted. The info isn't complete and he's stepping out of his areas of genius. Petersons eife optomised her hypergamy with a YouTuber, with a doctor, a genius, and a man who is clearing 80k usd a month. He is open and has tripped on psychedelics. Not shocking.

We're lucky to have him. But always pursue self knowledge. He is incredible. The pursuit is knowing your truth.

Its why i can tap from mgtow, Peterson, pua, red pill, other etc. At the end of the day, free thinking is goat status.

Free thinking ftw!
You said it succinctly. I’ve listened to every lecture. He was misrepresenting.
I can even view biblical passages and admit truths despite not following a Christian paradigm

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Who were you addressing? This is the first account I’ve had on this forum.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

I’ve talked to him. He’s was born right before the millennials. He’s red pilled. What type of reality did you expect him to have? An open mind to be impregnated with imperative lies and/or “reasonable” negotiating? So you can have a valuable opinion on men things. Because you are a true NAWALT.

These new guys have a real battle going on. No fathers or just as bad, Cuckasaurous fathers.
That may be an entirely lost generation.
I know you’ve never even kissed another guy until you were completely broke off. Never been divorced or collecting child support. Never lied. Never Manipulated men for your advantage.

So exactly where does a young man start? What’s page one? Let them rage. If they took the red pill, they earned it.

A

AJ84

Women are a part of masculinity unless you are gay. I dont wanna be a heartless hi powered money making machine that can't get women without $
The masculine and feminine energy compliment each other. Sexual connection is is the mind too, not just the body. How he makes her feel and vis versa. Being bitter and jaded is a complete turn off for most men and women.

Imagine a woman thinking men are soulless dumb morons who are basically useless unless they are providing for women. How many men would want to be with a woman like that?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The masculine and feminine energy compliment each other. Sexual connection is is the mind too, not just the body. How he makes her feel and vis versa. Being bitter and jaded is a complete turn off for most men and women.

Imagine a woman thinking men are soulless dumb morons who are basically useless unless they are providing for women. How many men would want to be with a woman like that?
Except, that’s exactly what it is. Men are a number on an imaginary spreadsheet with unconsciously made equations with dollars and resources next to their name. The purpose of a woman is survival of herself and her offspring by any means necessary. She has to be selfish, she has to be cold about it. It’s just the way women are. You’re d*mn right I’m angry about it. Not angry at women, angry at the garbage society we live in for lying to me and leading me down a path that would’ve trashed my entire existence. Thing is, she WANTS a man that’s aware. She WANTS, and is TURNED ON, by a man that, frankly, doesn’t give a d*mn about the games she plays. How else am I supposed to react? Offer myself up like a steak she can devour and use for her survival. That doesn’t make any sense.

A

AJ84

I’ve talked to him. He’s was born right before the millennials. He’s red pilled. What type of reality did you expect him to have? An open mind to be impregnated with imperative lies and/or “reasonable” negotiating? So you can have a valuable opinion on men things. Because you are a true NAWALT.

These new guys have a real battle going on. No fathers or just as bad, Cuckasaurous fathers.
That may be an entirely lost generation.
I know you’ve never even kissed another guy until you were completely broke off. Never been divorced or collecting child support. Never lied. Never Manipulated men for your advantage.

So exactly where does a young man start? What’s page one? Let them rage. If they took the red pill, they earned it.
There’s nothing wrong with raging for a bit, but getting stuck there is not going to help these guys. Go to any ex red pill forum and they talk about being stuck in the anger stage and how that sabotaged relationships and friendships. “I took the red pill and my girlfriend dumped me”
you keep reading and find out the guy started laying on this crap on her out of nowhere for no reason whatsoever and she bailed. Duh wonder why.

Saying stuff like women have no souls and women will always next you for a better richer guy and eat your dead body or whatever sets men up to basically ensure that they don’t have success with women because they will approach it like she’s the enemy and that approach basically guarantees failure.

I’m not saying to go in blindly like some Prince Charming and I’m not saying some women are not like that because some are. Some men are complete a**holes too. There are downright crappy people in this world.

When someone replies to your posts challenging your very negative views you completely shut it down. You know you do.

Why? What’s wrong with some guys understanding that they have to be mindful of toxic women but also that there are decent women out there and yes there is potential to have a decent relationship with one of them.

You seem to be very much against that notion. And when you were here before (we both know this is true) you were not that dark about things. You and I even agreed on some stuff.

What the hell happened?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so fvcking airheaded because they don't have to DO anything. They will always have a stronger more capable "backup" that is MAN. It's kinda like the dumbing down effect of something like wellfare or training wheels, or silver spoon in mouth since birth, or your average hollywood celebrity on a talk show using the same ole tired words/phrases such as "Exactly" or "Literally" or "omg" or "Actually..." or "at the end of the day" and on and on and on stupid starting words to their sentences. Nepotism has never been worse.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with raging for a bit, but getting stuck there is not going to help these guys. Go to any ex red pill forum and they talk about being stuck in the anger stage and how that sabotaged relationships and friendships. “I took the red pill and my girlfriend dumped me”
you keep reading and find out the guy started laying on this crap on her out of nowhere for no reason whatsoever and she bailed. Duh wonder why.

Saying stuff like women have no souls and women will always next you for a better richer guy and eat your dead body or whatever sets men up to basically ensure that they don’t have success with women because they will approach it like she’s the enemy and that approach basically guarantees failure.

I’m not saying to go in blindly like some Prince Charming and I’m not saying some women are not like that because some are. Some men are complete a**holes too. There are downright crappy people in this world.

When someone replies to your posts challenging your very negative views you completely shut it down. You know you do.

Why? What’s wrong with some guys understanding that they have to be mindful of toxic women but also that there are decent women out there and yes there is potential to have a decent relationship with one of them.

You seem to be very much against that notion. And when you were here before (we both know this is true) you were not that dark about things. You and I even agreed on some stuff.

What the hell happened?
I understand. I feel no animosity in this. Here is what I have actually observed. It is rather self evident.
Men try to stay with one foot in the imperative and one foot out. There is no middle ground. Middle ground is another feminine imperative negotiation philosophy. There is no negotiation about the biology of human beings. Negotiations to middle ground always equal men loosing.

The problem with one foot in and one foot out is there is never resolution to acceptance. That’s how men get stuck in anger. Acceptance, is acceptance that all their beliefs and ideas about women were a lie and they were spoon fed the lie. Things just are and not letting go of Disney land sinks them.

Most of your post is in context of “relationship” mode. You’re a woman. None of that should ever apply to a man until he has cut his umbilical cord fully. So what if his girlfriend dumps him? He truly hasn’t lost anything. He is fully intact and a fully functioning male. The Feminine Imperative says he is not an individual of any true value unless he has a woman. He isn’t whole. He is a dreg.

This entire situation in this discussion is feminine imperative garbage keeping men with one foot in and one foot out. He will never reach his full potential until he has both feet out. Women don’t want a pvssy. They would rather sleep with filth than sleep with a man with one foot in and one foot out.

So let him rage. A woman is of no value to his own evolution if she has to bounce. He has lost absolutely nothing. Not a single thing.

A

AJ84

I understand. I feel no animosity in this. Here is what I have actually observed. It is rather self evident.
Men try to stay with one foot in the imperative and one foot out. There is no middle ground. Middle ground is another feminine imperative negotiation philosophy. There is no negotiation about the biology of human beings. Negotiations to middle ground always equal men loosing.

The problem with one foot in and one foot out is there is never resolution to acceptance. That’s how men get stuck in anger. Acceptance, is acceptance that all their beliefs and ideas about women were a lie and they were spoon fed the lie. Things just are and not letting go of Disney land sinks them.

Most of your post is in context of “relationship” mode. You’re a woman. None of that should ever apply to a man until he has cut his umbilical cord fully. So what if his girlfriend dumps him? He truly hasn’t lost anything. He is fully intact and a fully functioning male. The Feminine Imperative says he is not an individual of any true value unless he has a woman. He isn’t whole. He is a dreg.

This entire situation in this discussion is feminine imperative garbage keeping men with one foot in and one foot out. He will never reach his full potential until he has both feet out. Women don’t want a pvssy. They would rather sleep with filth than sleep with a man with one foot in and one foot out.

So let him rage. A woman is of no value to his own evolution if she has to bounce. He has lost absolutely nothing. Not a single thing.
No man should need a woman to be fulfilled but men certainly want women, and vis versa. Men and women are drawn to each other.

Men ( and women) should be mindful of human garbage in the dating pool. No one should put up with crap, give 100% to someone who gives less than that, blindly trust people without them earning that trust etc etc

Women should earn a man’s affections, being hot should not be enough, nor should it excuse crappy behaviour from her. I think we can both agree on that no?

But not all women are soulless, moldless lumps like you described them before.

The problem I see with your posts is that in your advice for men to be careful, you push a very negative view of women. I see some less impressionable guys here challenging you on that. Not everyone sees women in such a dark light nor do they want to. You don’t think it’s a little like a doomsday view?

It’s like, she’s hot so enjoy her company, but wear a garlic necklace because she’s a vampire so just be careful because she will suck all of your blood out if you get too drunk and pass out.

That kind of thing.

Not all women will dump a good man for someone else.

Not all women are the same.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No man should need a woman to be fulfilled but men certainly want women, and vis versa. Men and women are drawn to each other.

Men ( and women) should be mindful of human garbage in the dating pool. No one should put up with crap, give 100% to someone who gives less than that, blindly trust people without them earning that trust etc etc

Women should earn a man’s affections, being hot should not be enough, nor should it excuse crappy behaviour from her. I think we can both agree on that no?

The problem I see with your posts is that in your advice for men to be careful, you push a very negative view of women. I see some less impressionable guys here challenging you on that. Not everyone sees women in such a dark light nor do they want to. You don’t think it’s a little like a doomsday view?

It’s like, she’s hot so enjoy her company, but wear a garlic necklace because she’s a vampire so just be careful because she will suck all of your blood out if you get too drunk and pass out.

That kind of thing.

Not all women will dump a good man for someone else.

Not all women are the same.
I’ve never seen a situation that supports the core message of this comment.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not a whole hell of a lot
If men were to judge women according to capabilities (other then multi-tasking, manipulation) then they fare poorly, but if they were judged in terms of amusement - then there's millions upon millions out there.

women who pass through a filter like this may still be lousy choices.
Even with lousy choices, the probability of molding her into a man's frame is higher compared to an older woman.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is a truth and we are in agreement that men and women need each other.
In the present and self evident environment, that is unworkable in the “relationship” context of an LTR or Marriage. Statistics and experiences are pretty obvious.

Mischaracterization and not a bad gas lighting. DEE said soulless and I started a thread on it. I’ve never said “soulless moldless lumps”. Lol
More gaslight modification of the context.
You’re not too bad at that.

Just keep in mind...I do believe that’s what YOU think it says. Truly. Incredibly solipsistic as you immediately applied it to you. Yes. It’s all about you. If you were truly on the side of these men you would be ripping pvssy hats of the whales protesting and demanding the laws be changed.

Even my grandmother was decent enough to give me better advice about women where my mother never once did. At least she was more honest. Though I loved them both and wish they were still here.

A

AJ84

Epic is saying 90% of women are trash.

And you are saying but the 10% aren't.

One statement does not negate the other. Both statements can exist at the same time.

If someone said 90% of current generation males are fvckboys, degenerates, and cucks, I would agree with it. I wouldn't get all defensive and point out to the 10%. What does it have to do with me that millennial and gen z males are hopeless?

The problem with most guys is they go off into the world seeking female validation from the 90% that doesn't give a damn about them. This could lead to wasted years of "self improvement" for validation and not because it's coming from their inner masculine core. Guys usually become disillusioned at best, and at worse they could end up wasting an entire decade chasing after female validation.

This is essentially what the red pill is. It's to tell men that those love songs are making them sappy cucks and they need to man up and discover some masculine purpose instead of being a fvckboy.

If there wan't a fvckboy epidemic of millennials and Gen Z males and a THOT epidemic exploiting these fvckboys and cucks, there wouldn't be a red pill movement.

Any man of integrity can take one look at society and see what's wrong with it. He would probably feel inclined to slap every fvckboy he runs into and yell at them to grow a pair the way Jesus flipped over the money table and scolded everyone for being superficial.

Enlightenment and revolution isn't always pretty. Sometimes it involves anger and violence.
I didn’t use percentages. But let’s say 90% of women are trash and 10% are not, that’s a lot of men competing for that 10%, who will go for the man who makes them feel the best. TIP: Thinking that she will be happiest raising kids and having her sons taken from her at age 5 to be raised by tribesmen or whatever is not what will make her feel best, but that’s what Epic Days is suggesting. Jager is saying he will go around spreading his seed like a lion king, impregnating women and leaving them and his offspring, (essentially creating the single moms that everyone loves to crap on) again, not what the 10% of good woman will say makes them feel the best.

Have standard and boundaries and next women who give you crap, but sorry, it’s impossible to attract this ‘10%’ without giving a crap what they may actually want in a man. And another tip, what some of you say women want is based on what you want women to want. If I asked a bunch of women if they would like a hot young guy who devoted himself entirely to her and buys her things most women would say yes, but what they want a man to want, in the example, is not what men want is it?

That ‘I’m doing what I want when I want and Me first and women will have to fall in’ vibe is an easy sell to other men, but the goal isn’t to date other men is it?

Like I said before, women should earn a man’s affections. She is not entitled to it. Men should not have to validate a woman just because she may have sex with him. Men, stop making it easy for women to expect these things.

But going the other way and saying ok women, audition for role of polishing my red pilled c**k, and devoting your life to supporting me while I create a harem of women’ isn’t going to work with the vast majority of women because that’s not what they want.

There needs to be a balance somewhere so entitled princesses have to do more than pose pretty and men don’t over kill red pill themselves straight out of the dating pool.

Some balance of being smart about things and not being a total cuck.