Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only cucks and betas do.

The Bhagavad Gita: "Out of the corruption of women proceeds the corruption of races; out of the corruption of races, the loss of memory; out of the loss of memory, the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil."

Rsd Madison posted vblog, "dating is dead." its click bait but he's correct. He's pedaling to the masses of pc culture and is a farcry from what rsd once was. The msg is point on minus the balance gender neutral rubbish. Dating is dead.

Hypergamy explains female nature. Women by their nature follow. They pedal girl power, they hire gender quotas whereby a woman is gifted a gig in fire fighting despite the fact she cannot pass fitness nor hack it.

The masses are fed monogamy and playing house to keep society orderly. Ironically enough, women seek to play house once her SMV craters. Once playboy stops calling. As baby fever kicks off and her duplicitous sexual strategy is optimized.

On top form SMV 18-23, she gets 500+ likes whwn she could settle down. We got trad thots like Tommi lahren or Lauren southern who are yes 100% better than the crop of women today. Southern vid about trade up culture is bsng on. Yet, for the posturing of trad values, neither are married while on top form SMV. Its all smoke and mirrors. Furthermore, lahren pedaled her crap on snti trump til he won. She is also pro choice, selecting which children live and die. Hypergamy on steroids.

Richard Cooper is bang on, thst women wait at the finish line and **** the winners. Rollo is spot on in TRM. Red pill aims to a truth but not a solution. If attended 21 convention, which if ANY are pulling on the regular? Similarly, a lot of posturing but little to no results.

Mgtow is bang on about avoiding marriage and cohabitation but most are due to inability to compete. Its not a solution if the choice wasnt voluntary.

I don't know what the solution is. I know its not the beaten path. I wont marry or cohabitation. I am enjoying the bachelor lifestyle and the spoils of war. I have seen some stuff and I don't think its plausible in this day and age OP.

Can a man marry abd date in 2019? Sure but if high kill count, he's a cuck. There's a miniscule amount worthy of the time and investment. At 30, after a decade of pickup, I can count on one hand the awesome women i met, dated, and were worthy of the time. None of ehich i would marry.

Swearing away current and future earnings plus sexual access is retarded. The benefits of bachelor life is the pursuit of top form SMV 18-23 and thus, dread game on tren. That being the ultimate pushback to hypergamy.

Its fools mate to turn a ***** into a house wife and yet cucks are lining up. Its not your girl. Just your turn.

Its a lease. Its temporary. Enjoy the ride but don't be fooled. If you fall from grace or slip even the slighted, hypergamy will seek optimisations. The same for women cheating and the excuses they make for when or murdering babies.

Imagine, if men viewed women with the potential to be worst then Hitler, would they walk on egg shells and or gamble the farm away?

Top form SMV is one broken condom and or donut away from expired. The evolutionary adaptation needs to be in the pursuit of excellence and purpose while pursuing crushing skanks as sport or recreation. At midnight tonight, new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Fellas now need to wake up. I begin the journey seeking a wife. Instead, I learned about female nature and i choose bachelor 4 life. I will entertain for sport. Its the same thing with education, game, climbing the dominance hierarchy and anything else. Its a game. Its fun. Until its not.

There's no better time then the present.
Meh.... bacheloring is fun until it isn’t.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I got mine early enough. 21. It was great. Low body count (2, I was the third), followed my lead, etc. but that’s fvcked now. Ex. Made a thread on it remember? So yeah that ship came and went I guess. I dont want kids either. Which just makes it harder. Fvck it.
That assumes those two are really true. Remember, you need to multiply by at least 3 (prob. more by six nowadays). I trust ladies to act like ladies, that is it.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a yes..... til recently.. (15 and 16 we started together... 40 and 41 ended) i was my wifes first... now we are divorcing 25 years later

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This was me right here with the high school sweetheart. Postpartum depression and the girlfriends talking about all the fun was what influenced her to leave me. Me being a total beta didn’t help anything either. She didn’t ride the carousel really though, she went right to another guy and ended up marrying him and was married to him for probably seven years before she divorced him too.
Rough go brother. Respect.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
After consideration and thought based on my experiences and this thread, a man would have to be full masculine. That would take years. So it stands to reason that @stormrider and @Spaz are both right.

There is no definitive evidence of pair bonding. There is such a thing as an “Alpha Widow”, but then I’ve seen two guys that I personally know, including myself who have created the infamous “Alpha Widow” only to eventually get cucked ourselves. So the “Alpha Widow” is created by a guy bouncing before he was in it long enough to get reduced by that particular woman. That’s all.

She then creates the fantasy of the perfect man. This I can speak for. Definitively. The woman can only see what she felt. That fantasy lives in her and she compares all men to that fantasy. But it isn’t a real account of the experience. Most of us men would be shaking our heads at a nutty woman fabricating an alternate reality. I have verified this for myself. It’s a fabricated revision based on what she felt. This is true. I have just kept it to myself.

So based on my experiences and observation. Pair bonding doesn’t exist. Only a fully masculine man can create this in this world. I stand corrected based on evidence and observation. I was wrong.
However the younger the woman the more intact she is. She hasn’t ruined herself yet.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How fantasmical it would be to be a king with a harem, and being waited upon hand n' foot by them all. I would say, "We are Existing, Ladies, on this planet here and now, make the best of it and serve your master while I provide you food n' water, and shelter. We'll live on the land and one day die in this short existence. Now take your role and do your duty. There is no reason to want more. Go on...go on now, Lassie."

I am tired of entertaining them over and over and over again. We've amused ourselves to death. There will be a day of reckoning.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a yes..... til recently.. (15 and 16 we started together... 40 and 41 ended) i was my wifes first... now we are divorcing 25 years later
That’s so fvcked up and depressing. Sorry you’re going thru that. Your call or hers? Here I’m assuming?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That assumes those two are really true. Remember, you need to multiply by at least 3 (prob. more by six nowadays). I trust ladies to act like ladies, that is it.
They were true lol she didn’t know wtf she was doing. She was at home with her mom with her face buried in schoolbooks and pizza all the time.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonding is only applicable to males and once achieved, another male would literally die for you or for ur ideals etc.

For females, its leading her, ultimately with her admiring and respecting you. Fail ur leadership role, you fail.

Always been that way and will always going to be that into the future.

Don't be delusional to think otherwise.
I agree with this 100%. Maybe I could’ve used better words to describe what I was trying to express. But you catch my drift.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually she sensed potential. You talked about your plans etc etc.
She was happier when I wasn’t working on my plans. My plans is partly what ruined it. I’m obsessive about my objective regardless of what they are at that moment. It’s a weird thing I have. Super narrow and intense focus. By the end I was much higher than she was. The whole things is weird.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so maybe “pair bonding” wasn’t the right phrase. I agree that a woman’s only role in nature is offspring and supporting the man in his endevours. The question rephrased would be something like this:

Can you keep the same bytch your whole life? Without children.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Can you keep the same bytch your whole life?
Yes but even a man who is skilled in leadership would tire of the same woman and without him realising it "he has soft dismissed her" within the marriage after about 15 years or so.

To circumvent it, either marry a woman who is 15 to 20 years ur junior or marry when u r in ur 60's or 70's.

Without children.
This would be hard, you might want children in the future and so would she.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so maybe “pair bonding” wasn’t the right phrase. I agree that a woman’s only role in nature is offspring and supporting the man in his endevours. The question rephrased would be something like this:

Can you keep the same bytch your whole life? Without children.
Why would you want to? Not being argumentative, it’s a genuine question. I don’t see a point if children aren’t in the picture. That kind of situation screams cuck to me, or at least the risk of becoming one.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The o my purpose for having a full time woman is children. There is no other safe reason to have a woman.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was happier when I wasn’t working on my plans. My plans is partly what ruined it. I’m obsessive about my objective regardless of what they are at that moment. It’s a weird thing I have. Super narrow and intense focus. By the end I was much higher than she was. The whole things is weird.
Its bull****. If you are on purpose, she leaves and cucks blaming your never there. If you are there, she cucks cause you smother her.

Its plausible deniability. Its her game. Good riddance.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its bull****. If you are on purpose, she leaves and cucks blaming your never there. If you are there, she cucks cause you smother her.

Its plausible deniability. Its her game. Good riddance.
She was one of those..... unicorns. There was no “smothering”. But maybe you’re right. Cuz I was never clingy. So who knows

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know whats not fun? Cuckoldry and divorce rape. And yet, cucks lining up.
I don’t want kids. And divorce isn’t all that ****ed in FL. But I never proposed to her... or anyone else lol I just don’t like the idea of a fvcking contract for a relationship. It’s retarded.