Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here believe pair bonding for life is possible in the current climate?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to? Not being argumentative, it’s a genuine question. I don’t see a point if children aren’t in the picture. That kind of situation screams cuck to me, or at least the risk of becoming one.
Naaa. I’m too much of a d*ck to become a cuck. It’s more like a convenience thing. I don’t like spinning plates. Was fun when I was younger. Late teens, early twenties. Not so much now at 31. They all annoy me.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but even a man who is skilled in leadership would tire of the same woman and without him realising it "he has soft dismissed her" within the marriage after about 15 years or so.

To circumvent it, either marry a woman who is 15 to 20 years ur junior or marry when u r in ur 60's or 70's.

This would be hard, you might want children in the future and so would she.
I don’t. I won’t. Made my decision at 14. And logic trumps every doubt I’ve ever had about that decision. That’s ehy the ex thing was (is?) a big deal. She felt the same way.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t. I won’t. Made my decision at 14. And logic trumps every doubt I’ve ever had about that decision. That’s ehy the ex thing was (is?) a big deal. She felt the same way.
If possible I'll seed every continent with my DNA.

With the exception of Africa and the Americas it's all done.

I'm sure there's a few mini Spaz running around being raised by beta bucks and/or is now grown up making an impact to the world.

Feels damn good knowing I did my part to make the world a better place.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm sure there's a few mini Spaz running around being raised by beta bucks and/or is now grown up making an impact to the world.

I’m leaning in that direction, letting cucks raise my kids, but I’d keep a son or two for myself to raise with proper influence away from the feminine trash.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m leaning in that direction, letting cucks raise my kids, but I’d keep a son or two for myself to raise with proper influence away from the feminine trash.
Actually, the more I think about it the more it makes logical sense. I’d never have to worry about losing my resources to stupid sh!t, free to live and do whatever and however I want, hunt and fish with my sons when they grow up. Fvck, that sounds like a plan.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Good for spaz. I Dont want my dna being passed down.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's extremely difficult, and you're going to have to make a lot of sacrifices and purge a lot of the things you think you've learned about women. Here's a few things about the woman you will pair-bond for life with

- She is most likely NOT in any age bracket above age 23
- She is NOT a better woman because of her past experiences and failures
- She does NOT need a knight in shining armour to form a family with her and any of her bastard children
- Older does NOT mean she's more mature
- A good career does NOT equal a good woman
- She will likely be terrible in bed because she has NOT slept with a lot of men.

So how many women does that leave you with? Not a whole hell of a lot, and women who pass through a filter like this may still be lousy choices.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
20 years ago i might have said it is very likey. But at the age of 43 and never been married before, I'll take my chances as a single man. I don't sense any happiness from my married friends. All they complain about is how stressful and tiring it is raising their kids or the lack of intimacy with their wives.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the big problem is how badly woman depreciate in looks. I m living example that a man can still look good in to his fifties. Where is 4 most woman it's game over 40. Some of the Asians and Latinos seem to do better but menopause will still hit them hard.

I don't know why you guys have trouble keeping them around I'm just about always the one who pulls the pin. to be honest guys I think it's a bit of a lack of imagination.

it's like the debate on this forum it's become very polarised and cartoonish. female style arguing with name calling and labelling there seem to be a lot of Pale copies of poonking running around with both hands on their Alpha d1cks

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Gentlemen, here’s the way it is. Women are designed to acquire the best genetics. She jumps onto the carousel after cementing a cuck to keep her needs met and solidify her survival. That’s it. That’s the only reason the cuck exists in her life. She is incapable of this mythical quality of love. It doesn’t exist anywhere in nature. The second a man fails her tests it’s all about exploiting him for her solipsistic biology and survival.

Women are a breeding machine. They exist to produce children and support a man in his endeavors. That is her purpose in this world. It’s that simple. If you’re looking for pair bonding you need to be observant of the realities of this. Don’t expect some magical feeing or treatment from her, because you aren’t going to get it. She is in your sphere of influence because her destiny is children and support. That’s the only reason. There’s nothing else a man will get from this, and if he slips up she’ll drag him into the depths, because that’s what her biology demands. A man is defiant, apart. Our Y chromosomes, on a genetic level, are unique to each individual man. We were never supposed to be attached to anything, down to the cellular level.

Thats not even close to reality. plenty of animals in the kingdom of life pairbond for life. and humans do too. Infact I know personally a couple who are elderly, ages into their late 80's and they were the sweetest happiest couple. she passed away recently RIP and God bless her. My point is they were together over 60 years and had real love. they were good people. and they are not the only case. So on a cellular level it actually is in mans interest to pairbond for support and child rearing of course. and not only that but on a SPIRITUAL level women and men need eachother. thats why everyone is on this forum bro. dont delude yourself. we all cope and want to believe we dont need others for happiness blablabla go to isolation unit in prison and tell me we dont need others for happiness.

the fact is by nature and the order of the world we feel happiest with a companion that loves and cares for us as we do for them. does that exist? its not as uncommon as you think but in this day in age, as the OP asked...i think its much more rare. but i do still believe a strong man's potential can have a multiplier effect with the right woman by his side.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Thats not even close to reality. plenty of animals in the kingdom of life pairbond for life. and humans do too. Infact I know personally a couple who are elderly, ages into their late 80's and they were the sweetest happiest couple. she passed away recently RIP and God bless her. My point is they were together over 60 years and had real love. they were good people. and they are not the only case. So on a cellular level it actually is in mans interest to pairbond for support and child rearing of course. and not only that but on a SPIRITUAL level women and men need eachother. thats why everyone is on this forum bro. dont delude yourself. we all cope and want to believe we dont need others for happiness blablabla go to isolation unit in prison and tell me we dont need others for happiness.

the fact is by nature and the order of the world we feel happiest with a companion that loves and cares for us as we do for them. does that exist? its not as uncommon as you think but in this day in age, as the OP asked...i think its much more rare. but i do still believe a strong man's potential can have a multiplier effect with the right woman by his side.
I understand what you are saying. Now calculate your odds. Be real about it. Tell yourself, based on what you know right this second, tell us your odds.

Then sit down and write up what is a stake. So what are you willing to loose based on those odds?

My grandparents were married for over 60 years. My parents were married over 50.
I can find plenty of those examples. Yet I discovered some of the dirty details of those successful marriages. Sexless, hard core issues. Yet they always managed to put on the social face when others were around. It took decades to pair bond and it was only when their primal drives had dropped out.

Our biology and procreation imperatives are bad enough, if you look at it from your religious viewpoint. Yet bare bones survival doesn’t care about your beliefs. Yes, people have and will eat each other if there’s no food.

Your dog will eat you if you die and hit the floor but there’s no food for him. Man’s best friend.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce rate has been at an all time high for a while at around 50/50 and will get worse with time. If right before you were going to sign on that brand new car and the dealer told you the cars engines fail at a 50/50 rate would you still sign on the dotted line?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Divorce rate has been at an all time high for a while at around 50/50 and will get worse with time. If right before you were going to sign on that brand new car and the dealer told you the cars engines fail at a 50/50 rate would you still sign on the dotted line?
I hate this 50% statistic. It’s so misleading. That stat only applies to the first ten years. A HUGE number of divorces take place after that mark. Women say they are trapped and want back into the c0ck circus.
The number hovers around 79-80 percent divorce rate.

After ten years there a much larger slice of the pie to extract resources from. Kids, house etc.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying. Now calculate your odds. Be real about it. Tell yourself, based on what you know right this second, tell us your odds.

Then sit down and write up what is a stake. So what are you willing to loose based on those odds?

My grandparents were married for over 60 years. My parents were married over 50.
I can find plenty of those examples. Yet I discovered some of the dirty details of those successful marriages. Sexless, hard core issues. Yet they always managed to put on the social face when others were around. It took decades to pair bond and it was only when their primal drives had dropped out.

Our biology and procreation imperatives are bad enough, if you look at it from your religious viewpoint. Yet bare bones survival doesn’t care about your beliefs. Yes, people have and will eat each other if there’s no food.

Your dog will eat you if you die and hit the floor but there’s no food for him. Man’s best friend.
Again for every point you make there is the counter point. There are plenty of cases of animals dieing of heartbreak soon after their owners die. They refuse to eat, lose interest in life, fall into deep depressions. I can guarantee you feasting on the flesh of their human master isnt on their mind and I bet the majority of human/animal bonded relationship would be similar. Humans have eaten humans yes but humans have also starved themselves to death and self sacrificed their lives for the sake of others as well.

Your nihilistic viewpoint was obviously sourced from traumatic events in your life and I definitely understand how that can shape you. But I gotta be the positive counter pointer. I am a realist for sure, but I know that the beauty in the world outweighs the dark and evil even though we are living in the devils realm.

And at the end of the day, whats reward without risk? Nothing is easy. love isnt easy and relationships arent easy and LIFE isnt easy and it NEVER will be. It doesnt get easier we just get stronger/smarter. I am willing to take the inherent risks of becoming vulnerable and trusting a woman pairbonding. My key to power is that no matter what I am not afraid to flip the script and walk away in an instant and I let my woman know that fact. I think thats why my vibe keeps them around because even if I love her and want her. at the end of the day i dont need her as I am fulfilled by myself and by God and the woman picks up on that.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And at the end of the day, whats reward without risk?
Risk means all parties involved risk the same. A freeloader in any deal or arrangement risks nothing.

I understand nihilism very well. You misunderstand me based on the context of words and not my persona.

I’m going to say it one more time...I AM NOT DAMAGED AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DAMAGED BY A WOMAN!!!!! That would be impossible unless she poisoned me or killed me. I have children and woke up to “Happy Father’s Day” banging on my phone. I was and am their rock. Till the day I die. You are not qualified in any way as you haven’t gone through it yet. If you had gone through it, you would have the modified viewpoint of an experienced man. Perhaps not like mine of course. But radically modified.

I respect your right to your viewpoint and asked you to calculate it. That’s all. You didn’t do it. Yet polygamy exists throughout the Bible as a workable technology. But “Oh no”, that was olden days and doesn’t apply now. So you are so much “smarter” than those people?

I am holding my anger down at your goofy ass assumptions.

@Atom Smasher wrote a whole piece on his travel to upcoming marriage as a god fearing man. Go read it. Now that’s a man who speaks from experience. Only 1 to 2% of women are qualified for the paradigm you seek. That’s one out of 100. Ask him!!!! He’s in his early 60’s
He will tell you how to do it. You have a MASSIVE journey so I think you need to get started.

All I did was ask you to calculate it. Want to know why you didn’t? You’re are afraid. When numbers aren’t wrong, you will have to face your existence in a new light. Your ideology falls down in pieces.

A man finds a way. Maybe you best get to it. You can’t learn until you learn to STFU.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days hey bro no need to get so triggered everyones entitled to their opinion

The difference between you and I is I have faith that things will always workout in the end. At the end of the day this physical realm isnt my priority. I have higher aspirations for the afterlife so whatever happens in this world even if I get fked over to the 1000th degree I know that as long as I am true of heart in my faith and belief with God and do the right thing then I will be fine. Thats why I really DGAF about the negative possibilities that can happen. thats life. ive witness miracles and seemingly impossible instances happen and not by simple happenstance but by cosmic design and influence not coincidence. i also believe you manifest your failures often times as well. and at the end of the day like i said nothing is guaranteed. id rather look at the glass as half full not half empty.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days hey bro no need to get so triggered everyones entitled to their opinion

The difference between you and I is I have faith that things will always workout in the end. At the end of the day this physical realm isnt my priority. I have higher aspirations for the afterlife so whatever happens in this world even if I get fked over to the 1000th degree I know that as long as I am true of heart in my faith and belief with God and do the right thing then I will be fine. Thats why I really DGAF about the negative possibilities that can happen. thats life. ive witness miracles and seemingly impossible instances happen and not by simple happenstance but by cosmic design and influence not coincidence. i also believe you manifest your failures often times as well. and at the end of the day like i said nothing is guaranteed. id rather look at the glass as half full not half empty.
Hey, I’m not telling you to change anything. A wise man understands the darkness that exists in him. If you truly understand Peterson like I do, you would know that. Confronting one’s darkness is the handling of that darkness. Only a man who sees darkness can also see light in its truest form.

A man who doesn’t understand his own darkness can NEVER be trusted. A woman is attracted to a man who knows his light and his darkness. You fail to understand Peterson. The biggest supporter of Peterson on here is @DEEZEDBRAH.
He is probably the most objective man on here and understands how the world works.

Only a man who embraces his darkness and the darkness of the world has the capacity to be benevolent. He doesn’t suppress his darkness with prayer. He confronts it and thus can use it when needed and control it when needed.

I am a very positive and constructive high producer. I want everyone to make it, but I also know that there are many who don’t deserve it. I am content to let them slip into oblivion.

Dead men have no value. There are dead monks all over the planet who thought that benevolence was the only answer and now they are dead?
What were their names? Of course you don’t know their names. They’re fukking dead.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was one of those..... unicorns. There was no “smothering”. But maybe you’re right. Cuz I was never clingy. So who knows
Unicorns dont exist.

You saying that form me us indicative of what made her leave. Blue pill ideal.

Women are women. They are as every bit as good or evil as the next man or capable of absolute malevolence especially in a culture that parades girl power. Not doing it right kuz.

In the words of rsd madison, kill the boy. Kill the idealism. Rsd Tyler made a point on the sane girl who is a **** to you is a kitten to playboy. She may not fick you or i but she will ****kkk.

Its a blind spot you and 110% of men have with their idealism. Its the same thing that caught the men on the receiving end of 80% of divorce initiated by women. The same men would pedal unicorn rubbish and yet, got cucked and divorced. Moreover, how many of the unicorns are having abortions? Murdering babies? Innocent child.

There's a real disconnection with reality and female nature, particularly how man views women and their true nature. The fact that, most marriages are less valuable than a dumpster fire. The sec she's dissatisfied and deems her hypergamy up and can be optimised, she's checked out.

The pushback of open hypergamy is in New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. The sec she slips. Gets fat or out of pocket, she's gone. The problem is that phaggots and cucks keep playing house who *****s. How many cam *****s are getting proposed to?