Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the USA military is far behind its recruiting goals because sexless men aren't motivated to put their life in danger?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was viewing this, and it got me interested:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more like, army is always a good way for people without a future or know what to do, and when most people today prospect is college, there is no way they will join the army, plus the "recruiting crisis" is nothing new, people are less likely to put they lifes on the line on things or people they don't belive so

I was forced to give a year for military as any 18 year old male in my country, but serious? the first issue of a war here I would leave the country, no way I would put my life on the line for a couple of old coots who only steal and think they are important enough to send young people to they dead when thenselfs and family are far from it

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The military has gone full woketard at the highest levels. The main body of the military thinks that wokeness is stupid (it is). But I can def see the kind of people who would actually be good at making our country safe not caring about defending our corrupt government anymore.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The military has gone full woketard at the highest levels. The main body of the military thinks that wokeness is stupid (it is).
Yeah, they've been wokifying the military, and that isn't going to draw in the kind of person that is usually the most patriotic. Also, the political division in the country likely makes people reluctant to sign up, because they don't want to fight for what they see as the wrong principles. Next, they'll have LGBTQ flags on all the tanks.

There are also a lot of young people these days who simply don't want to work, and that lack of work ethic extends to the military. I should have seen this coming, since there have been a lot of posters in the PUA community saying for years that working for the system was foolish and beta. Anyway, yeah, feminism is destroying a lot of things, and the devaluation of men, marriage, and the family acts as a disincentive to serve.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they've been wokifying the military, and that isn't going to draw in the kind of person that is usually the most patriotic. Also, the political division in the country likely makes people reluctant to sign up, because they don't want to fight for what they see as the wrong principles. Next, they'll have LGBTQ flags on all the tanks.

There are also a lot of young people these days who simply don't want to work, and that lack of work ethic extends to the military. I should have seen this coming, since there have been a lot of posters in the PUA community saying for years that working for the system was foolish and beta. Anyway, yeah, feminism is destroying a lot of things, and the devaluation of men, marriage, and the family acts as a disincentive to serve.
but in general it is foolish, most do for the eating, no one do it because they belive in the system, also since today most of our work companys want a take even on things we do on our own free time (see the tech companys complaining about "stole" code),
best we can really do is make enough money to try and don't depend much on work for others then try to find something you can do on your own to make a buck

ah and there is also the reward for doing your work, with with todays "equality" makes most people do sh!t for work, why I would work to my bones if I can't get any kind of reward?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,@MatureDJ...

They are far behind because they gone woke pushing gay agenda and is a big laughing stock to the rest of the world. No one is afraid of the US military anyone.
Its a full disgrace to the uniform and then men in ww1 and ww2 that fought for our freedom and they should be ashamed.

The US military is a fvcking joke these days...

Last edited:

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
it got me interested
Pardon me in advance. Posted here recently a post about I guess the subject and contents will have to be secret, because it was deleted and I was told it was Russian propaganda. But, I will open one part of the subject, I said there is an army of f@gs -- quite literally, trans genders, trans vestites, f@gs.

Please tell me. We are being shown and told that U.S. admiral is a man wearing a skirt. Is this Russian propaganda, does my state sponsored television lies to me?

Obviously I know it's a real deal.. The real question is this. Do you know about it? Do you see same pictures that I see? Is it being hidden or obscure from you?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardon me in advance. Posted here recently a post about I guess the subject and contents will have to be secret, because it was deleted and I was told it was Russian propaganda. But, I will open one part of the subject, I said there is an army of f@gs -- quite literally, trans genders, trans vestites, f@gs.

Please tell me. We are being shown and told that U.S. admiral is a man wearing a skirt. Is this Russian propaganda, does my state sponsored television lies to me?

Obviously I know it's a real deal.. The real question is this. Do you know about it? Do you see same pictures that I see? Is it being hidden or obscure from you?

The whole world including the Russians are looking at US as a weak army and a joke. Allowing f@gs and childmolesters (pups = pedos) to display themselves as apart of the army in that way is a big joke.

The military is about a fvcking serious thing as KILLING PEOPLE and must be portrayed and run such serious manner is it business is.
They totally lost their way.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole world including the Russians are looking at US as a weak army and a joke. Allowing f@gs and childmolesters (pups = pedos) to display themselves as apart of the army in that way is a big joke.

The military is about a fvcking serious thing as KILLING PEOPLE and must be portrayed and run such serious manner is it business is.
Uh, I don't think too many Russians think that Javelins & HIMARS are jokes. :rolleyes:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

well to be fair... my granpa always said 2 things when he was in world war, first he never understood why italians(who leave they country) tried to look like they had courage, he only saw they backs, and then US soldiers was cowards, the simple fact he would take his knife was enough to make then be afraid

there is also the whole issue of friendly fire, and other armys always saying even though they have the best tech, they kill each other too much

of course everything could be propaganda, with would be nothing new, but it works on both ways you country also do so to portrait something its not real

main reason most people today in whole world, don't belive in the media, and prefer to belive in what app msg, everyone know the media will spin any tale as long its paid, truth be damned

I would ask if its really a guy first, some are really not easy to define.....

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, I don't think too many Russians think that Javelins & HIMARS are jokes. :rolleyes:
Doesn't matter and don't make the mistake of thinking of that do not have the same or equivalent?
May I mind you that Russia has never been defeated throughout history for many reasons?
Why do you think Hitler failed which was the last one to try it?

For the very same reasons it will fail this time. But that is not the point here really. The point here is that you play a very dangerous game when you portray your military as not serious and weak and other nations leaders will read it as such.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
main reason most people today in whole world, don't belive in the media, and prefer to belive in what app msg, everyone know the media will spin any tale as long its paid, truth be damned
They are all just spreading "THE MESSAGE" agenda or propaganda if you will.

(The message= gay agenda, leftist ideology, wokeness, critical race theory, inclusiveness, diversity, eat bugs, save energy the world is going under tomorrow etc. etc. The list is endless)

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism. Weak men, weak society.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the army turn into a circus.... it’s about time the weirdos become cannon fodder for the elite.... look at all the governments around the word....what are we fighting for ? Resources ??? The same 13 families have controlled 99 percent of the world... wars are created and funded by them.... the communist push in America, the gay agenda, the trans movement... it’s all designed to weaken us...

Enough with my Illuminati rant

Anyway... enough with my illy

Reaction score
What danger lol? All I see are enlisted soldiers being deployed to Japan or Korea and then coming back acting like they saved me from the vile British Empire.

Reactions: Von

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont play that. Why is there always an assumption that someone is wasting their time unproductively if they are not seeing anyone?
It's a cheap ego boost for the assuming party.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The army was always the poor man way out.

The army is a social service.

The youth is more informed and individual than ever. The youth doesnt Sée the point of the American wars arouns the world.

Why be send in a foreign country for no more reasons than provide a expenditure on a federal budget to explain the néed of Funding to protect your cocitizens that you dont know against people Who uses horses as main transport and they cant swim,Much less cross the océan.

Kids have soo Much way out now,including playing call of Duty

PS: i did consider joining the army when i was a directionless and indisciplined kid...but i Found ôther waya