Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the USA military is far behind its recruiting goals because sexless men aren't motivated to put their life in danger?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a sexless male, you often lack motivation to do a lot of things. I think sexless men and obesity are major issues in military recruitment.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a sexless male, you often lack motivation to do a lot of things. I think sexless men and obesity are major issues in military recruitment.
Could be. Most of my (presumed) sexless male friends are pudgy & non-motivated.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have we even have a private military now take that for what it is

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to be willing to join the military you need to either have a strong sense of commitment to society or you believe you will get personal benefits from that wheter its money, education or you simply want some action.

Modern western men are basically neutered from being grown/bossed from women since they are kids, suffocated when they try to take initiave and neglected when they need help or guidance...if they are white they are further vilified.
They are basically made mentally, physically and sexually impotent unless they are lucky enough to find themselves in the right environment.

Now the late teen mid western guy that has been the backbone of the US army for the last decades is either unwilling and/or unable to join the armed forces.

Then we have men that are strong enough, able enough and angry enough to make amazing warriors but whos rage is directed exactly against those same institutions that they should instead "serve".

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried joining in 09 and have had some coworkers and old school buddies joined to mixed results most my black friends say don't join the army under any circumstances and none of them became officers I couldn't get in due to my eyesight barely passed ASVAB the fact that they contacted me should tell you something bonuses are at an all-time high and asvab is not that hard.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried joining in 09 and have had some coworkers and old school buddies joined to mixed results most my black friends say don't join the army under any circumstances and none of them became officers I couldn't get in due to my eyesight barely passed ASVAB the fact that they contacted me should tell you something bonuses are at an all-time high and asvab is not that hard.
Exactly. You cant risk your life to defend a country if the same country says your life has no value when you are back to civilian life.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
"I want to go die and you don't" isn't the flex you think it is.