Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the typical fat chick is a "fixer upper"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading the comments for one of Aaron Clarey's books, and one got me interested:

... he eliminates 59.6% of women who are overweight as not being marriage material, which is ridiculous. Being overweight is not that big of a deal: they're called "fixer-uppers". My friend dated a girl who was overweight and got her to lose weight by teaching her proper dietary principles and now she is gorgeous.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting way to think of it, but the answer to your question is no.

It would be best for an overweight woman to lose weight and get to a BMI under 25. Once her BMI is under 25, she can focus more on dating.

Men are told to self-improve all the time in order to get laid and get girlfriends. There are women that would be well served by taking time away from dating and self improving.

Men must become, whereas women are. Men have the burden of proof.

The main motivator for an overweight woman to lose weight in terms of dating would be to get higher quality prospects and increase the chances she can get a committed relationship from a better option.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are being too hard on fat chicks ... the nutrition world is a mess, there are obese doctors, there are vegan doctors/nutritionists (which is as ridiculous as a physicist being a flat earther). But you expect a 22yrs old girl who has been slowly gaining weight since she hit puberty despite following the standard BS advice of ''everything in moderation, eat less move more, 5 small meals etc'' to be an expert on nutrition? :rolleyes:

So I personally wouldn't disqualify a prospect just because she's overweight... I'd first have to find out how she got like that (for instance if she's fat because she binges on alcohol and take aways on nights out, that behavior is a deal-breaker, not her weight). But if she got fat because all around her are like that and she didn't have a good example and whatever she read sounded either unsustainable long term or contradictory, that's totally different. If then she's receptive to advice and quick to implement it, problem solved.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we have a dedicated fattie post going on here? Is there some shortage of younger hotter women out there or something?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Especially after what I've seen a million times by now. They have no desire to improve themselves.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading the comments for one of Aaron Clarey's books, and one got me interested:

Do you think that such a prospect would stay loyal to you once she reached YOUR idealistic image of her?

Yes, there is a shortage. :rolleyes:
You must create the surplus. Fatties are only good to kill a LONG dryspell. But you'll know it's not your proudest feck ever.. but you do have a point probably. That's why these women have no incentive to improve. 1 night of swiping and she has a new line up of thirsty, desperate candidates.

I MUCH rather have a fit older woman than a fat younger one.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
For me its not even about whether i can fix her up or not.. I simply am not attracted to women who are below a certain threshold of beauty. It would prob hurt her for months or however long it takes till she loses the weight and starts lookin attractive.. btu even then shes gotta have real nice features n sht.

Then again, I also take good care of myself and make sure i look top notch as well. When I was a bit younger, I legit could not leave the house till my hair and outfit was perfect.. I know that sounds kinda feminine.. but you dont get to live al lifestyle like mine without being somewhat of a meticulous person when it comes to self care and appreciating ones self through looking good all the time. I cultivated this through years of routine.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly that's about what that dude should expect to get...no idea why a woman looking like that was with him in HS
Those transitions are a shame. Most will never recover from that size. If they do, they will have excess fab and most likely some mental health baggage