Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think marrying wifey with a lot of debt is a form of financial cucking before-the-fact?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is I used to valet at this high end restaurant where all the stars/celebrities/pro athletes used to go to. I drove Scottie's Range Rover back then and also Michael Jordan's MB S500. Scottie was a cheap azz mofo and I couldn't understand why until I figured out he had to support so many kids. LOL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it’s 2020 bro, who doesn’t have credit card debt? And 5,000 isn’t a **** ton of money. It’s people with 80 and 90k worth of credit card debt. 5-10k is really nothing.

if I ever got married it would be made clear: my bills are my bills, your bills are your bills and what we decide to pay together is our bills.

Example of Your/My bills: Car payment, Car insurance, Credit Card debr, Car repair.

Our Bills: Rent, Mortgage, Electric, Life/Health insurance

But if I wanted to marry a girl and she had 10,000 in debt that wouldn’t necessarily scare me off.
Unfortunately, that’s not the way it works in divorce court. Better get that into a prenuptial agreement.

It’s prudent to have a full financial disclosure discussion before getting engaged. Get it on the table and state your terms for the upcoming prenup.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No dude, he wishes. He's got WAAAAYYYYY more than that unofficially. LOL.
Most of his championship years was paying child support or payouts to all his kids from all the ho's he's had sex with.
So he got 13 kids or something crazy?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he got 13 kids or something crazy?
Yep. I don't know the official count though.
I used to overhear a lot of conversations back in the day between his teammates when they came to eat.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it’s 2020 bro, who doesn’t have credit card debt? And 5,000 isn’t a **** ton of money. It’s people with 80 and 90k worth of credit card debt. 5-10k is really nothing.

if I ever got married it would be made clear: my bills are my bills, your bills are your bills and what we decide to pay together is our bills.

Example of Your/My bills: Car payment, Car insurance, Credit Card debr, Car repair.

Our Bills: Rent, Mortgage, Electric, Life/Health insurance

But if I wanted to marry a girl and she had 10,000 in debt that wouldn’t necessarily scare me off.
Respectfully, I disagree.

Debt is a massive red flag. Women are net consumers.

If a girl has any debt, she's downgraded to boot call. #next @ any liberal arts crap or women studies.

Disclaimer: my d won't suck itself. Throaty ftw