"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Do you think marrying wifey with a lot of debt is a form of financial cucking before-the-fact?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Funny thing is I used to valet at this high end restaurant where all the stars/celebrities/pro athletes used to go to. I drove Scottie's Range Rover back then and also Michael Jordan's MB S500. Scottie was a cheap azz mofo and I couldn't understand why until I figured out he had to support so many kids. LOL
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I mean it’s 2020 bro, who doesn’t have credit card debt? And 5,000 isn’t a **** ton of money. It’s people with 80 and 90k worth of credit card debt. 5-10k is really nothing.

if I ever got married it would be made clear: my bills are my bills, your bills are your bills and what we decide to pay together is our bills.

Example of Your/My bills: Car payment, Car insurance, Credit Card debr, Car repair.

Our Bills: Rent, Mortgage, Electric, Life/Health insurance

But if I wanted to marry a girl and she had 10,000 in debt that wouldn’t necessarily scare me off.
Unfortunately, that’s not the way it works in divorce court. Better get that into a prenuptial agreement.

It’s prudent to have a full financial disclosure discussion before getting engaged. Get it on the table and state your terms for the upcoming prenup.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No dude, he wishes. He's got WAAAAYYYYY more than that unofficially. LOL.
Most of his championship years was paying child support or payouts to all his kids from all the ho's he's had sex with.
So he got 13 kids or something crazy?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
So he got 13 kids or something crazy?
Yep. I don't know the official count though.
I used to overhear a lot of conversations back in the day between his teammates when they came to eat.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I mean it’s 2020 bro, who doesn’t have credit card debt? And 5,000 isn’t a **** ton of money. It’s people with 80 and 90k worth of credit card debt. 5-10k is really nothing.

if I ever got married it would be made clear: my bills are my bills, your bills are your bills and what we decide to pay together is our bills.

Example of Your/My bills: Car payment, Car insurance, Credit Card debr, Car repair.

Our Bills: Rent, Mortgage, Electric, Life/Health insurance

But if I wanted to marry a girl and she had 10,000 in debt that wouldn’t necessarily scare me off.
Respectfully, I disagree.

Debt is a massive red flag. Women are net consumers.

If a girl has any debt, she's downgraded to boot call. #next @ any liberal arts crap or women studies.

Disclaimer: my d won't suck itself. Throaty ftw
 
Top