Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you plan on staying single or marrying some day?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ogre
don't any of you guys want to have children and raise a family? I do. I thought that was the purpose of marriage.
You're right...

Marriage is a fantasy created so as to please the children...it's just like the tooth fairy and the easter bunny.

If you don't think it's a fantasy, just consider the marriage vow "till death do us part". We all know that is not a reality due to something call a divorce.

And raising a family is not my top priority...my top priority is to be happy/obtain satisfaction...I can be happy without having children running around my home breaking stuff...I can be happy without having some woman nag me to death about every petty issue thinking I'll stay married due to the children...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer

I can be happy without having some woman nag me to death about every petty issue thinking I'll stay married due to the children...
it is better to sleep out in the rain than to sleep with a nagging wife!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It would take an amazing man, rope, duct tape and chloroform to EVER get me to the altar again...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it is better to sleep out in the rain than to sleep with a nagging wife!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about that, I know that at a certain point the rain will stop!

if we are already in the joking part of the thread here in one for you:

What is the difference between an attack by a Rottweiler and an attack by a nagging wife??

Answer: Eventually the Rottweiler will let go! lol

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
It would take an amazing man, rope, duct tape and chloroform to EVER get me to the altar again...
I didn't know you had such a kinky side.:D

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to spend the next two years being a complete slut.

Then I'm going to start thinking about settling down and having kids, assuming my family jewels still work properly.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Gatsby
I didn't know you had such a kinky side.:D
lol...I'm just horribly terrified of committment.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
lol...I'm just horribly terrified of committment.
Join the club. Now you understand how men feel.

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
gonna spend my life fishing around the globe and having sex with the best hookers of different countries
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
would plan on marrying some day...why else date then? Unless one wants to be a player for all eternity?

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
would plan on marrying some day...why else date then? Unless one wants to be a player for all eternity?

....and that's a bad thing how?? Hugh Hefner is my f'ing idol!

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still feel an Alpha Male can never be complete without carrying on his genetic line. That is why we have sexuality in the first place. For this reason I believe a DJ should not only marry, but have many wives, concubines, and slave girls, who will bear many children, just as did Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob of the Old Testament.

Should a girl hint at the topic of marriage or children with me, I intend to set some ground rules and be very frank to avoid any misunderstandings. I would tell her the following:

"You will comfort me, love me, care for me, have sex with me, bear many children, and care for them until they are old enough to fly on their own. Then I will throw your sorry old menepausal a$$ out and start anew with a younger woman who can bear more children. I might letcha stay and help out around the house, IF you can behave yourself, but if you nag me, just once, I'll shoot ya....."

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote: Ogre
"You will comfort me, love me, care for me, have sex with me, bear many children, and care for them until they are old enough to fly on their own. Then I will throw your sorry old menepausal a$$ out and start anew with a younger woman who can bear more children. I might letcha stay and help out around the house, IF you can behave yourself, but if you nag me, just once, I'll shoot ya....."

That would only work if you are some sort of Arab Sheik and have yourself a heram or you live in Utah, other then that its not realistic scenerio.

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry my 'best friend'

have 3 children

live in the suburbs with a nice home

have 2 cars - maybe 3

good careers with stable comfortable income

There is no way I can picture myself at the age of 65 with no extended bloodline from me and my husband.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexplicite

Your response to this shows EXACTLY what is wrong with women and marriage today

Your idea of the hollywood fairy tale ideal life is complete BS

I had the suburb, the three kids, the cars. It is total crap

Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream

God pity your future husband!

Dietzcoi

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your support, Mr. God Squad

You are on the way to ruining your own life with your dogmatic following of a fairy tale (religion)

Good luck. Don't bother listening to people with experience. You'll be AFC your whole life, never wake up from your dream

Dietzcoi

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the belief that marriage is primarily for the benefit of women and children (especially in America.) I told my older sister this and really pissed her off, hehehehe (but I don't care.)

I want to pass on my bloodline so will probably get married someday, but this will be a very thought out and careful decision, not something done out of passion or infatuation.

I do like the idea of being a sheik with a harem. I think Arab women are pretty hot actually, hehe. Too bad I'm a white American. Hmmm, maybe I'll just get rich and buy my own island like Mel Gibson. There I can have my harem of hot international girls. Yep, that will work.

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna go to every country and bang as many women as possible so as to create a global dynasty.