do you plan on staying single or marrying some day?

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Time to give up on these two. They are some of the most die-hard chumps ever on this site

Why are they on this site? They should be on www.oprah.com picking out thier wedding suits and decorations.

They are hooked into the matrix and will fight every effort to disconnect them.
Ohhhh Nooooo!!!!!

Not the Oprah matrix again!!!!

Their force is too strong!!! Save me Dr Phil !!!!!!! SAVEEEE MEEEEE!!!!!!!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Galphanore: i suggest u read all my posts carefully before throwing such accusations around like that. :eek:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some funny sh!t

Originally posted by Jon E
Ohhhh Nooooo!!!!!

Not the Oprah matrix again!!!!

Their force is too strong!!! Save me Dr Phil !!!!!!! SAVEEEE MEEEEE!!!!!!!

:p LOL:p Right back at ya!;)

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
If you are a DJ you will always be able to find quality women to enjoy long term relationships. And all women are replaceable-so while it will hurt when you split up you can always find another.
This is the major difference in our view points.

It is extremely hard for me to find a good, quality woman that I enjoy spending time with. I cant just walk out on the street and meet someone and be happy with them. Maybe you can, but I cant. Im not easy to please. I am very very selective about who I choose to be with and when I find someone that I like, then you can bet Im going to stay with them.

Women that are one-in-a-million dont grow on tree's....and Im looking for the woman that's a one-in-a-million.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not untill I'm deep in my 30's and have found a decent enough woman.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

hehehehehe, some of these replies are funny.

Whats even more interesting to some of you who think that successful marriages are fantasies or not realistic what are you going to do when you're 70 years old and no one wants your old ass anymore. LOL!! Unless your name is Hugh, or Bill Gates, Paul Allen..you get the picture, you arent going to be living in the fast pick em up and love and leave em lane. I dont know if Im going to get married or not but I do know that I dont want to be like my father, alone. He has had plenty of women (and still pulls them) but he's not happy at all. His brother is though who has been married for 35 years even though they took their bumps they stood strong. So Im not saying that its for everyone but dont poop on some guys parade if he wants to get married and raise a family. To me its just as much of a fantasy to think you're going to run around at 50 and 60 years old still chasing Girls Gone Wild Women or the likes and living a happy carefree life.

You have to look in the mirror and figure out who you are and where you are going. If you arent maturing emotionally you will never succeed in marriage. That goes for both the man and the woman. YOu have to be on the same page. You cant be on page 3 and she's on page 25 and vice versa.

On the same note though.... I know many, many men who try to find a good woman to marry ONLY to raise their kids not because they are head over heels in love. Perfect example: Sports stars. Many basketball, football, baseball players have average looking wives but most of their wives are homebodies, college education etc. You wont see NBA players or what not marrying someone from a strip club but they will date those girls outside of their marriage. So again I think men look for women who they feel will be a good mother to their future family and women do the same at times.

Last edited:

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE:

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
Whats even more interesting to some of you who think that successful marriages are fantasies or not realistic what are you going to do when you're 70 years old and no one wants your old ass anymore. LOL!!
Hire a nurse...a young hot nurse...

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

LOL. Id hate for her to look at my old wrinkled ass and excusing myself while I pop my blue pill.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: RE:`

Originally posted by DjDreamer
Hire a nurse...a young hot nurse...
You would probably have better luck with a hooker:rolleyes:

SeldomSeen said:

LOL. Id hate for her to look at my old wrinkled ass and excusing myself while I pop my blue pill.
:p LOL:p ... But sadly true...

Laterz...

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Life Rewards What You Put Into It.

I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel for some grown friends; it isn't pretty. Then again, if it's your life, and you're gonna pass of this dimension, might as well go how you want it.

Every guy wants the ONE, but that means taking as many attempts at finding her as Babe Ruth did to reach the home run record. The top home run leader, also happens to be the strike out leader, because they swing for the fences.

IMO, most people are too rigid to find THE ONE. Such rigid rules may work if you're being very active in dating, meeting upwards of 100 women/yr, but if you're not reaching to the stratosphere, who cares?

A quote from a statisician once said...

The reality of finding the one is akin to meeting EVERY possible dateable person available to you on Earth, and then selecting the next best one after having accomplished that feat.

If you're market is only the US, it will be incredibly hard. You shouldn't settle for less, but unless you're putting good vibes out there, good vibes won't come back. It's like a ripple in a pond. It goes out, and bounces back. An echo.

Having seen friends in their 40's dating is nice for the freedom, and some score young girls, but at the point, my priorities WILL be different.

So yes for me. And kudos to the rest who seek to die without spawning anymore seeds. I'll set that my children create an empire to conquer and generate a prolific harem in 2050.

A-Unit

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm never getting married. I don't plan to have kids or anything like that, so for me its pointless. Having a family is a major turn off for me.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
Life Rewards What You Put Into It.

I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel for some grown friends; it isn't pretty. Then again, if it's your life, and you're gonna pass of this dimension, might as well go how you want it.

Every guy wants the ONE, but that means taking as many attempts at finding her as Babe Ruth did to reach the home run record. The top home run leader, also happens to be the strike out leader, because they swing for the fences.

IMO, most people are too rigid to find THE ONE. Such rigid rules may work if you're being very active in dating, meeting upwards of 100 women/yr, but if you're not reaching to the stratosphere, who cares?

A quote from a statisician once said...

The reality of finding the one is akin to meeting EVERY possible dateable person available to you on Earth, and then selecting the next best one after having accomplished that feat.

If you're market is only the US, it will be incredibly hard. You shouldn't settle for less, but unless you're putting good vibes out there, good vibes won't come back. It's like a ripple in a pond. It goes out, and bounces back. An echo.

Having seen friends in their 40's dating is nice for the freedom, and some score young girls, but at the point, my priorities WILL be different.

So yes for me. And kudos to the rest who seek to die without spawning anymore seeds. I'll set that my children create an empire to conquer and generate a prolific harem in 2050.

A-Unit
So what are you saying? You don't think you'll find the ONE but you'll have kids anyway so as to satisfy your ego?

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 50-50 on the whole marriage thing, but I would like to have a child or two one day with the right woman.

I bore easily and I don't know if I could wake up next to the same piece of a$$ for the next 20,30,40,50, or whatever years.

Maybe I could if I met an exceptional woman but that remains to be seen.

Until then, I'll enjoy my bachelorhood and just keep meeting and dating differnet women and continue to learn and grow and enjoy all the beautiful women that this planet has to offer.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you'll get a child, get bored with the child's mother and have the child wondering why isn't daddy interested in mommy? I would love to see you explain your lifestyle to your child. Will you say "because daddy's a player, daddy isn't satisfied with one woman"? Now that would probably traumatise your daughter for life...

J.C.

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** happiness.
Chemical reactions in your brain hardwired to reward you for doing what will keep you alive. to reward you for propagating your genes.
The purpose is not to have a family. It is not to sleep with hundreds of women. It is not to be happy. These are all MEANS to an end.

The end is to propagate your genes. Yes, Agent Smith was right. The purpose of humans IS to multiply. They ****, fall in love, raise kids as a MEANS to this end.

Strctlypltnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Been there an done that marriage thing" Did it wayyyyyyyyy............ wayyyyyyyyyyy......... too young too. 20 and I didnt know $^*t about women.............or life in general either.
At this stage in my life "35" . I'm doin what I should have been doing in my 20's. I'm sniffing my way around every skirt I can get my nose near. Al Beit older, wiser and more established. Hell I've realized since my split with my wife I'm a prime catch , house , car , job ( and still look like I'm mid-20's)
If I ever do it again and I may I'm not ruling it out , she had better be an "all around" 10

Future

Reaction score
You know, I'm glad some of you don't want to have a family. You'd probably make terrible dads anyways with your mindset that women and marriage are only trouble.

This is nature's way to filter those who do not deserve to pass on their genes. Props to you, mates, you all win the Darwin Award.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I will never get married. You know how in movies some guy asks God to give him a sign...well, my entire life was a sign from God not to get married.

1. My mom, who had everything going for her(looks and intelligence - she was gonna be a lawyer), and married some loser who thought he could own her. Needless to say, that didn't work out. She got stuck with me and raised me basically on her own, and gave up her original dream. This is the first reason I will not get married: you have a 60% chance of compromising your real plans and dreams in life because kids/divorce settlements end up factoring into the equation.

2. Right upon graduation from High School, most of my friends' parents divorced or separated. They were staying together unhappily just so they could raise their children well. That's the second reason: the guilt you would feel for separating when the kid is young. Many couples unwisely choose to just "stick it out" for 18 years, brooding anger and resentment towards each other.
Its a lose-lose situation. Some even stick it out past that, still unhappy but too old to do anything about it.

3. Personally, my job in the future will be so demanding that I won't have time to see any kids or a wife much anyway.I'll basically be married to my job.

So, will I ever get married? No, its pointless.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling once most of you are past your 50s you'll be seeing this in a different light. Sharing your life with someone and not dying alone will eventually replace promiscuous sex as a priority.