do you plan on staying single or marrying some day?

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Some guys wish to spend their lifetime with one woman and others love the pursuit of the most beautiful woman.
You post so much wisdom from a 25 year old......That's all well and good, but lets see if you have the same opinion in another 25 years.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon E and Aequitas

You are still young RAFCs. You will learn. You will learn either from older, experienced people like me, or you will learn the hard way when it all collapses around you.... but you WILL learn.

Matt. You can still be a DJ when you are older. THese chumps think there are no 50 year old DJs? I know of two at least, and they are banging 30 year olds.

Do not let the chumps who are still hooked up the the matrix bring you down!

Fukk the "Father knows best" lifestyle that Jon E advocates... it barely exists anymore, and you are taking a BIG risk if you think yo will find a "western" woman who will go along with your dream of being a patriarch.....

DIetzcoi

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WAKE UP!!

Originally posted by dietzcoi
Jon E and Aequitas

You are still young RAFCs. You will learn. You will learn either from older, experienced people like me, or you will learn the hard way when it all collapses around you.... but you WILL learn.

Matt. You can still be a DJ when you are older. THese chumps think there are no 50 year old DJs? I know of two at least, and they are banging 30 year olds.

Fukk the "Father knows best" lifestyle that Jon E advocates... it barely exists anymore, and you are taking a BIG risk if you think yo will find a "western" woman who will go along with your dream of being a patriarch.....

DIetzcoi
DIetzcoi: RAFC's? lol... You dont know anything about my experiances and what i ahve been through... just because i am 18 doesnt mean much What make you think that u are more experianced than me? Actually, i highly dought that u are, no matter WHAT age you are. And yes... i have not been married yet, and i dont plan to in the near future, but i have PLENTY of married friends and a BIG majority of them have NO regrets and are actually very happy, with their marrige, AND their kids! maybe 1 or 2 out of about 50 of them arent too happy, and their reasons are not because of "lack of sex" or "to much trouble", but rather a lack of money.

And are you saying that all 50 year olds can still be DJ's? I bet you that your 2 DJ's freinds that are 50 years old dont LOOK 50 years old! And if they Do get women, i can garantee that it wont be as often. But thats not my point here... my point is that it might be all fun and games STILL getting women at the age of 50 ( which harly ever happens, and to prove that, u even said that u only know of about 2 *sigh*) but its about knowing that u have a ife that loves you, and its about knowing that u have kids that love you and appreciate you, and that when u go back to your house at night u will have a warm feeling of being loved, and having SOMEONE, not just random sex partners which mean NOTHING.

And when u say "Do not let the chumps who are still hooked up the the matrix bring you down!" ---> How do you know that YOU are not the one that is "stuck in the MaTrIx"? I had a talk about this topic with a few of my friends... and they ALL happen to agree with me... then we spoke to my 1 friends father, and he ALSO agreed with me... then i went on to speaking with my other friends dad who has been divorced for the past 8 years and is 56 years old... and he sais that he doesnt regret having gotten married, OR having kids, because the joy of having kids and having a warm happy family is unlike any other joy, and cant be explained unless experianced. And he also went on to say that he would do ANYTHING to have his family again, and that he doesnt regret it, even he is alone now, the joy that he got while he WAS Married was worth it all.

I once had a neighbour, an old man of about 70 something years old... you know what the climax of his day was? To out out a chair in his driveway and watch all the cars drive by, or watch the 11am movie... and yes... u guessed it... HE DID THIS ALONE! No wife to sit next to him, no children to sit next to him, no grandchildren to sit next to him, and no woman that would be attracted to him to sit next to him, he was alone, 1 day he died.... ALONE! My parents actually felt sorry for him so they went to his funeral and made me go as well... And guess what... there were under 10 people at his funeral, and thats including me, my dad, my mom, and the priest. Now is that what u want to end up like? :rolleyes:

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jon E
You post so much wisdom from a 25 year old......That's all well and good, but lets see if you have the same opinion in another 25 years.
Well let's see if you have the same opinion about marriage 50 years from now...let's see if you become one of the successful 50%....

Originally posted by aequitas
I once had a neighbour, an old man of about 70 something years old... you know what the climax of his day was? To out out a chair in his driveway and watch all the cars drive by, or watch the 11am movie... and yes... u guessed it... HE DID THIS ALONE! No wife to sit next to him, no children to sit next to him, no grandchildren to sit next to him, and no woman that would be attracted to him to sit next to him, he was alone, 1 day he died.... ALONE! My parents actually felt sorry for him so they went to his funeral and made me go as well... And guess what... there were under 10 people at his funeral, and thats including me, my dad, my mom, and the priest. Now is that what u want to end up like? :rolleyes:
No children to run around his home breaking stuff..no ungrateful children to bother him about trivial stuff...no nagging wife to give him an early death...

That guy could have obtained happiness in so many different ways...he could have read many books, play chess, paint, DJ, etc, etc, etc...

That guy didn't "need" to create a family to be happy.

Concerning him only having 10 people at his funeral...I've always heard people say they want a big funeral when they die but I've always wondered how is that important when you're dead?

When I'm dead I hope they burn my corpse...I want that to happen because I'm concerned about the environment...cemeteries take up space...space that can be used to house the living...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What life is all about!

DjDreamer said:

Well let's see if you have the same opinion about marriage 50 years from now...let's see if you become one of the successful 50%....
Well at least unlike you, Jon E and myself look at things on the positive side.

DjDreamer said:

No children to run around his home breaking stuff..no ungrateful children to bother him about trivial stuff...no nagging wife to give him an early death...
He had no children to be around him when he died... He had no children to be proud of, he had no children that would give him the oppurtunity to become a grandfather and have grandchildren... he had no children to sit around the table and listen to his life stories.... He had no children to hug him and love him... He had no children to watch them grow up into men.... he had no children to go watch their soccer matches and be proud of them.... He had no children to invite over for a Sunday braai like a big happy family... he had no children to laugh with and joke with.... he had no children to make him laugh and smile and cheer him up when he felt down, YES ... he had no children.

He had no wife to take care of him when he was sick.... He had no wife to fall asleep with at night.... He had no wife to love him... he had no wife to make him food to eat.. He had no wife to go on holidays with... he had no wife to talk to... he had no wife to wake up to in the morning.... he had no wife to LOVE.

djDreamer said:

That guy could have obtained happiness in so many different ways...he could have read many books, play chess, paint, DJ, etc, etc, etc...
Books, a game of chess, painting, DJ..... All these things might bring him SOME joy to a certein EXTENT.... but they are all NOTHING compared to the joy of having a family at the age of 70. And why would he want to learn Dj at that age anyways? And who is he going to play chess with? ( IF he had children or maybe a wife, then he could play with them:rolleyes: ) Painting? Firstly... he could paint WITH having a family at home too... and Painting might be enjoyable to a small percentage of us, and lets say that he DID like painting... are u actually comparing the joy that painting gives you to the joy of having a family and loving children etc? :confused:

DjDreamer said:

That guy didn't "need" to create a family to be happy.
From what i saw, he looked FAR from happy, he actually looked like he was looking forward to the day of his death... U know why? because he had NOTHING to live for!

DjDreamer said:

Concerning him only having 10 people at his funeral...I've always heard people say they want a big funeral when they die but I've always wondered how is that important when you're dead?
Its about knowing that when u die there will be people there that care for u, and that are sad about the fact that u wont be there anymore... Its about being remembered by loved one's... Its about not dying alone! If u might think "why would i care if i am dead" then thats the wrong attitude to have... its about the concept.

DjDreamer said:

When I'm dead I hope they burn my corpse...I want that to happen because I'm concerned about the environment...cemeteries take up space...space that can be used to house the living...
Well thats maybe what YOUR opinion is, and thats YOUR way of looking at things... but 99% of the rest of the world want to be burried in a nice respectfull place where they will be remembered, just like they would want to be able to go to the resting place of their loved one's, they want the same to be done to them.

What u are saying is that after we die we dont need to be remembered, and that our life never really meant anything to anyone! DjDreamer: Dont you think that ppl that are close to you would want to come visit your resting place when u are dead? Don u think that your loved ones and people that are close to you would want to be able to come "visit" you and tell u how much they miss you? Dont u want them to have something to rememebr you by? Cause i sure do, and i know that most people also do. Just like when my parents one day pass on, i would want to be able to go to their resting place and feel cose to them and tell them how much i miss them (doesnt matter if they cant "hear" me, its for me, to be at peace with myself)... I think that your whole way of looking at life is WRONG DjDreamer, and i think its time for you to get a reality check, and realise that there is alot more to life!

Well, i felt like i had to get that off my chest, as i found your post rather disturbing...

I hope that i got through to you on some level or another... But most of all, i hope that u find happiness in your life, one way or another.;)

Keep well...

Laterz....

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What life is all about!

Dont you think that ppl that are close to you would want to come visit your resting place when u are dead? Don u think that your loved ones and people that are close to you would want to be able to come "visit" you and tell u how much they miss you? Dont u want them to have something to rememebr you by?
Don't you want your love ones to have more living space when you're dead? Or are you just selfish?

Some people want to be laid to rest in a cemetary and others would rather have the family show reverence to an urn...the corpse will be decaying so does it really matter how you're buried?

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Jon E and Aequitas

DIetzcoi
See Dietzcoi, by calling yourself a “DJ” you’re the one waving the big red flag that says “NOOB”. You couldn’t pay me to call myself a Don Juan anymore, sosuave.com and all of its “DJ’s” are on level one…….of twenty five. Go take a look at some of the more advanced forums like masf, seductionlair.com, and even seductionbb.com if you want to see how some of the real, mature players behave. While you’re at it, go ask some of the more skilled posters on here like Pook, Fingers, Player Supreme and A-Unit what their opinions and life goals are to see if they coincide with yours.

Im sorry that you missed out on the “father knows best” lifestyle, but that wasn’t a dream or a fantasy of mine, that was my reality and the reality of a lot of my friends growing up too. Our fathers were real men, not players, or go-getters like you’re advocating. My father was a successful businessman that was in complete control of his life and everything that happened in it. He was the cause in the world and his life was the effect and he raised me the same way. I make the things that I want to happen in life, happen. Im not along for any ride, I am the ride. Manifest destiny if you will.

Im not here to put you down, but you clearly have a lot to learn and that’s ok, everyone has to start somewhere. But you need to remember that your experiences in life (in your case failure) don’t apply to everyone. If you want to spend the rest of your life single playing women, that’s fine with me, but your missing out on a whole lot more that life has to offer.

Good Luck,

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I make the things that I want to happen in life, happen. Im not along for any ride, I am the ride. Manifest destiny if you will.
Manifest destiny huh? hmmm...

I think manifest destiny is for the masses to be locked up in an institution called marriage so that the devine genetic line (the players) can wine and dine the best looking non-married women.

The forefathers were tricksters.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by calling yourself a “DJ” you’re the one waving the big red flag that says “NOOB”. You couldn’t pay me to call myself a Don Juan anymore, sosuave.com and all of its “DJ’s” are on level one…….of twenty five. Go take a look at some of the more advanced forums like masf, seductionlair.com, and even seductionbb.com if you want to see how some of the real, mature players behave. While you’re at it, go ask some of the more skilled posters on here like Pook, Fingers, Player Supreme and A-Unit what their opinions and life goals are to see if they coincide with yours.
It's interesting you passionately speak out against being a player amd then tell someone to seek advice from someone with player in his name.

You sir are being way too emotional...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To you pro-committment/marriage guys, I issue you a challenge...please explain to me your view of contradictory feelings...what you think you should do if you see a hottie and the hottie likes you but you are married?

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Manifest Destiny.

I see what I want, and I make it my own. I am in control of what happens in my future because there is no rule book laid out as to how my life will happen. That's up to me to decide.

Since you brought it up, let me ask you how many good looking, single 30-40 year old women, that have their act together have you met lately? I'll bet not many. Because they're all married to guys like me. You know, the doctors and lawyers with a stable lifestyle and a bright future.;)

It's interesting you passionately speak out against being a player amd then tell someone to seek advice from someone with player in his name.

You sir are being way too emotional...
Search Player_Supreme's posts (including page 1 of this thread) and you'll see where he stands on relationships.
To you pro-committment/marriage guys, I issue you a challenge...please explain to me your view of contradictory feelings...what you think you should do if you see a hottie and the hottie likes you but you are married?
What does an 18 year old "hottie" have to offer me besides her body? Im looking for Waaay more than sex in a relationship. One day you will learn that there is more to a relationship than just what goes on in the bedroom.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the answer to that not obvious?

I will simply let that "hottie" know that i am married and NOT interested. Its as simple as that. ;)

DjDreamer: I think its time for you to wake up, u only live once my friend.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Is the answer to that not obvious?

I will simply let that "hottie" know that i am married and NOT interested. Its as simple as that. ;)
Really?

What if she's hot and rich? What if she offers you a million dollars so as to quench her lust? Would you tell her "no thanks" for the sake of saving your marriage?

Once again...marriage is a fantasy...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Is the answer to that not obvious?

Really?

What if she's hot and rich? What if she offers you a million dollars so as to quench her lust? Would you tell her "no thanks" for the sake of saving your marriage?

Once again...marriage is a fantasy...
No matter WHAT she had to offer me, i would turn it down if i was a married man... U look at things the wrong way DjDreamer, WAKE UP! there is more to life than money, looks, and sex! :mad:

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm.. this all depends... but think of it this way... you want the woman to fall in love with you, NOT who are are pretending to be;)

Laterz...
DJing is not pretending, its a state of mind. Have you read the DJ Bible?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Dreamer

Time to give up on these two. They are some of the most die-hard chumps ever on this site

Why are they on this site? They should be on www.oprah.com picking out thier wedding suits and decorations.

They are hooked into the matrix and will fight every effort to disconnect them.

18 year olds with so much experience!

Dietzcoi

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry dietzcoi. Your experience has taught me a lot. I used to believe in happy families and eternal love and other romantic notions. Then I began to observe real couples and my own parents and learned about the huge divorce rates and the crippling financial implications for the men, and how the divorce laws were skewed in favour of women.

I was reading a scientific study which suggested the happiest men were serial monogamists-men who enjoyed a series of long-term relationships with women, breaking up when the passion fizzled out of the relationship. This seems like the most logical path to follow-assuming kids are not an immediate priority (I think the only logical reason for marriage is to provide a stable enviroment for raising kids). You experience all the love and romance of a happy marriage, while insulating yourself against the souring of a marriage as you have an easy get out strategy.

If you are a DJ you will always be able to find quality women to enjoy long term relationships. And all women are replaceable-so while it will hurt when you split up you can always find another. With marriage the problem is that often couples stay together in loveless marriages because separation is so costly and has consequences on the children.

Again, I have no personal experience to base this opinion on other than observation of lots of relationships, logic and talks with lots of older men who consistently advise me against getting married.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
DJing is not pretending, its a state of mind. Have you read the DJ Bible?
exactly.. its a state of mind... but how do u get urself to making being a dj a STATE OF MIIND? Answer: Practise. Making it a state of mind doesnt happen over night, but it with effort, you will "find yourself" and make being a dj 1st instinct.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 words. Self control.

The urge to bang every hot chick I see is really no different than other impulses that tell me to do stupid sh1t that I will regret doing later.

I don't tell my boss to fvck off, or mow people down with my SUV, or sleep with other women, because I realize that these impulses are self-destructive, so I practice self control.

Now back to your regularly scheduled d1ck-waving contest!